Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 19. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
How is the social send team doing? any new changes or updates coming?
Yes buddy. Release of the public beta-version of the platform (now the platform is being tested by team members) and the iOS wallet.. and something else..
stay tuned  Wink

exciting stuff!
Activity: 98
Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Yes buddy. Release of the public beta-version of the platform (now the platform is being tested by team members) and the iOS wallet.. and something else..
stay tuned  Wink
Activity: 700
SetupMasternodes.com
Activity: 69
love your ideas, good project  Cool Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

now there is a promo action in the discord https://discord.gg/dQ9JYW :

Retweet this tweet and get the random number of SEND coin...

https://twitter.com/SocialSendCoin/status/981024760732598273

Requirements :
1. Twitter Account should not be new and should have atleast 50 followers
2. Once retweeted, user should share the screenshot (of retweet) in #bounty_snapshots channel
3. You will be paid via SEND bot in SEND discord
Activity: 99
I believe in you guys, keep up with the project. Nice wallet and explorer. Grin Grin
Activity: 19
Yesterday we showed screenshots of the future platform https://twitter.com/SocialSendCoin/status/981024760732598273
Very soon we will release a public version of the platform.
Join us https://discord.gg/M8NPA4
Ahead only good news
Activity: 364
Send had 40% increasement in cryptopia lool
Good to see
We hope for an early turn of the market to the top
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
v1.0.0.7 wallet is linked in ANN OP, but v1.1.0 wallet is on github... Sort it out, mates  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Thera are any new about this coin?? now the price is very low, I have bought 1000 send coin at a price between 0.50 and 0.70. obviously i'm in loss, selling now at this price would be useless. I would like to know if it's a "dead" currency or the team is leading the development

Yea there is a new coin currently in ICO I saw
They already have a Beta version to send their token accross platforms
Activity: 113
Thera are any new about this coin?? now the price is very low, I have bought 1000 send coin at a price between 0.50 and 0.70. obviously i'm in loss, selling now at this price would be useless. I would like to know if it's a "dead" currency or the team is leading the development

Not sure if you noticed..... BUT EVERYTHING IS AT LOSS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....  check twitter, check facebook, still active..... I hate seeing "is it dead" posts, when clearly you can check twitter, facebook for signs of life......
Activity: 356
Merit: 12
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
SEND has stand the test of time through challenges from the days of PIE and it is still standing strong.
99% of Alts went through dumping in price of recent and SEND was no excepted, so no cause for alarm.
SEND is a good coin to hold by reason of strong and resilient team behind it; and a community of lovers who receive daily rains at discord channel.

Look forward to hitting larger exchanges as the community increasing and the tech tidy up.

I give a YES to SEND.
Activity: 6
I am relatively new to SEND but I love the community behind them, sure they have had their bumps but spirits are high and the team is communicative!!  Grin
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Damn is really impressive that there are still SEND holders even after this massive dumps in the market. I was already expecting this coin to hit maybe like 300k market cap, in my opinion, it still overvalued at 2 million.
Activity: 175
What do you think of Social Wallet? They're hosting an ICO right now, they will release their platform as soon as token sale is over. This is the project from the former SEND devs or it's another project?

I am not sure, but since they founded in the US and due to the regulations there, I think you can not trade these coins. Correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What do you think of Social Wallet? They're hosting an ICO right now, they will release their platform as soon as token sale is over. This is the project from the former SEND devs or it's another project?
Pages:
Jump to: