Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Social Send Coin (SEND) | POS | Masternode | Social Coin | Low Supply - page 18. (Read 63475 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I'm done with this project. I am glad I was able to get rid of two masternodes today. This project went to shit really fast or was it always a shitty project? I feel naive trusting any amount of btc in this project because of the way they have been handling everything. Strategy after strategy, they have been fucking everything up. Swap after swap, they been profiting from pie, piex, send and now they will with share. Every update, announcement, news, have been strategically pulled off to profit from the community don't forget that. This coin seemed promising, good team, good concept and utility for the [Suspicious link removed]d name. The concept is gone, the team is gone, so nothing is left but a scammed community with few still profiting from new people.
Why the hell did you decide there was no team? And when did we took you money? There was an ICO?
You're a troll, and I know who sent you here. The shit project you mentioned has nothing to do with us. Send remains Send. The swaps were six months ago, after that the price of the coin grew more than $1.
Why did not you sell it then?

How did we deceive the community? We launched the platform, which we talked about, and we continue to work. What exactly did you expect and did not receive?
Activity: 42
Everyone can do this one and it is very simple just fill this from and end your task or Bounty is some difficult no one can do that if they don't have a any idea they can't do it so Airdrop is better for all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I'm done with this project. I am glad I was able to get rid of two masternodes today. This project went to shit really fast or was it always a shitty project? I feel naive trusting any amount of btc in this project because of the way they have been handling everything. Strategy after strategy, they have been fucking everything up. Swap after swap, they been profiting from pie, piex, send and now they will with share. Every update, announcement, news, have been strategically pulled off to profit from the community don't forget that. This coin seemed promising, good team, good concept and utility for the [Suspicious link removed]d name. The concept is gone, the team is gone, so nothing is left but a scammed community with few still profiting from new people.

I went out during the team split, I took a loss and moved on. So now you're telling me that they're coming out with a new coin named Share? If you read my previous posts on this thread I highly adviced to stay away from this, I don't trust them (especially with the fact that money are involved)
Activity: 99
thaoco.codai865
for masternode need 6250 coins
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
SO I got an email from jalapeno.io saying even though socialsend did not win they will still be used on the site that is good news Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
how to remove email from platform if I login with Facebook? I have no password.. ?
Hey folks!
Please vote for SEND!
We really need your help. Every vote is important.
It takes 1-2 minutes and it absolutly free.
Use only legit email. Ask your family and friend to vote too.
Less than 1 day left.
https://vote.jalapen.io/coin/social-send
---
How to vote:
1. reg in Jalapen
2. confirm your registration (it is very important)
3. vote for SEND
Activity: 44
Here's a video with the preview of the platform https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e35pw4OJI0Q

Cool technology that makes sending money easier and more user friendly.

Activity: 44
From @socialsendcoin

We are proud to announce that we have completed the work on a beta version of the platform and now, we are releasing the platform to the public for the second time.
It is live at https://socialsend.net
Feedbacks are welcome.
Activity: 93
Does anyone know if funds can be withdrawn from a MN? I am planning on setting one up, but want to fully understand its consequences. It seems like withdrawing from the MN removes its role as an MN, but is possible.
Activity: 98
hi dev im I am interested on this coin.
Can someone please give me information on this? I dont know how muche send needed to run one masternod but not much else.

i wish you all good luck with your project.
Waiting your good news
Merit: 255
Hey guys, how do I setup a masternode Im interested in getting one going, keep in mind I never setup a masternode before for any coin but maybe someone has a tutorial they can point me to?

THank you
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
epic project, launching my first MN now! hope for the best! cheers! good luck to the team!
Any whitepaper soon? keep us informed please!

Epic project. Launching your first MN. That's why you think that  Cheesy
Activity: 40
good undervalued coin, should be priced 4~7usd/coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hey folks!
We r testing the alpha version of the platform.
Here is a little preview on how to send some SEND via the platform to another twitter account

1. Sign in

2. Dashboard

3. Deposit some coins

4. Transaction history

Very soon there will be a public version

Join us in
Discord
https://discord.gg/rgXSpk
Twitter
https://twitter.com/SocialSendCoin
Telegram
https://t.me/SocialSendCoin

it is very gratifying to see the results of fruitful work. it would be great if every developers of new platforms also reported to their owners about their achievements.
Activity: 97
epic project, launching my first MN now! hope for the best! cheers! good luck to the team!
Any whitepaper soon? keep us informed please!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I heard about some peoples fudding.. well, its your choice to support or hate the token/coin named SEND.. I hate when peoples just fud like that, its a good token .. its already an innovation in Cryptocurrency's world. Glad to test the beta today, tried to deposit and everything worked well!
#ToTheMoon!
Activity: 37
Exciting coin, excellent dev team. they are giving lots of bounties and giveaways in the discord.
give it some time and should be in the top ranking coins..
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
How is the social send team doing? any new changes or updates coming?
Yes buddy. Release of the public beta-version of the platform (now the platform is being tested by team members) and the iOS wallet.. and something else..
stay tuned  Wink

exciting stuff!

great news! I will help where I can!

Like this:
http://coinmarketbusiness.com/social-send

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: