Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 100. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
... im glad that cryptsy hadnt added us yet after reading the article about them freezing accounts, not allowing withdrawls. certainly, theres two sides to every story, and theres just as many happy users at cryptsy as there are unhappy ones, but the fact that the unhappy ones are so vocal.. where theres smoke theres fire...

Thanks for your post about cryptsy the other day.
That made me move my few coins out of there, finally. Better safe than sorry.

But actually, I had no problems whatsoever with withdrawing from cryptsy.

I also had no issue withdrawing, it takes like 4-6 hours for them to process but that's been the time since like 2014.
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
... im glad that cryptsy hadnt added us yet after reading the article about them freezing accounts, not allowing withdrawls. certainly, theres two sides to every story, and theres just as many happy users at cryptsy as there are unhappy ones, but the fact that the unhappy ones are so vocal.. where theres smoke theres fire...

Thanks for your post about cryptsy the other day.
That made me move my few coins out of there, finally. Better safe than sorry.

But actually, I had no problems whatsoever with withdrawing from cryptsy.

legendary
Activity: 1559
Epic Private Internet Cash
I've never had any doubts about suprnova.cc and @ocminer and use this pool since the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 966
I can confirm that diff is minimum.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I earned 780 soil/24 hour with 500 Mh/s. Not bad for solo, right?

It is perfect! I just started a new miner in suprnova with 2.5 Gh/s and will tell you the result in 24 hour. Unfortunately this will affect diff... Sad

I did mine ETH, EXP, SHF, MONA and SOIL on suprnova, but the result was very bad. I don't say the pool is bad, just don't know why. Anyway, I prefer to solo any coins I can. Let's see how you do after 24 hours compare to my next 24 hours (Don't mean anything, just testing).

I've compared 80 mh/s on the pool vs. solo for every (ETH clone-) coin and I get about the same - so the pool(s) are working correct. And I'm not the only one who tested that.
legendary
Перейти в Сирии, там есть потребность в разведке... Smiley

Go in Syria, there is some need for intelligence...
Activity: 241

It is perfect! I just started a new miner in suprnova with 2.5 Gh/s and will tell you the result in 24 hour. Unfortunately this will affect diff... Sad

I did mine ETH, EXP, SHF, MONA and SOIL on suprnova, but the result was very bad. I don't say the pool is bad, just don't know why. Anyway, I prefer to solo any coins I can. Let's see how you do after 24 hours compare to my next 24 hours (Don't mean anything, just testing).

I can say for the extraction of data on the supernova for 24 hours, at a speed of 24 hours 84mh produced 130 soil, if you count your solo poluchaetsya the same))

Lol, we have Russian colony here... Smiley

да русский шпиен))
legendary

I can say for the extraction of data on the supernova for 24 hours, at a speed of 24 hours 84mh produced 130 soil, if you count your solo poluchaetsya the same))

Lol, we have Russian colony here... Smiley
Activity: 241

I can say for the extraction of data on the supernova for 24 hours, at a speed of 24 hours 84mh produced 130 soil, if you count your solo as it turns out))
Activity: 108

legendary

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Cant you pay 3 BTC to get listed on Bittrex? or is another, Poli etc. lol

Just a thought for the devs.....

Well, if someone wants to dump his coins he can do this himself.   Grin
Well figured the devs have plenty of soil coin to sell on exchange to earn back the investment of 3 BTC to get listed? I know many do pay that,,, win win for everyone  Grin

i dont think it would be appropriate to use the developers reserves for this purpose, theyre gong to remain static for a long while. i DID withdraw 16.8984375 SOIL from my developers wallet today, to pay off the LAST testnet bounty. all posted testnet bounties are now paid out. im so very happy that we were able to reward those who took the time to help us get the testnet ..well.. TESTED. we wanted to be very generous with those bounties, not only to ensure that SOIL got out to as many people as possible, but to show our appreciation.

the exchanges WILL come. ive resubmitted our application to cryptopia, bittrex has been very communicative... im glad that cryptsy hadnt added us yet after reading the article about them freezing accounts, not allowing withdrawls. certainly, theres two sides to every story, and theres just as many happy users at cryptsy as there are unhappy ones, but the fact that the unhappy ones are so vocal.. where theres smoke theres fire...

anyhow, the system is stable, block times are about where we wanted, and i hope that everyone is having luck with mining. everything so far is a success. now the REAL work begins. real market acceptance for purchases, DApps integration and education. its a long road ahead, it wont be done in a day, or a week, or a month... but stick with us and grow with us. we may not have fancy names for the evolution of our system (frontier into homestead into metropolis into serenity) but we have a distinct plan for the direction we want to go.

Ya didn't mean to imply that devs should buy an exchange slot, just that some have Smiley

In other high profile coins getting on an exchange late seemed to be beneficial, as the coin had already found its value and there was no mad rush to market from miners nor any significant pump and dumps. So its probably good to wait on an exchange with Soil as well  Wink

Activity: 722
Merit: 501

Well figured the devs have plenty of soil coin to sell on exchange to earn back the investment of 3 BTC to get listed? I know many do pay that,,, win win for everyone  Grin

i dont think it would be appropriate to use the developers reserves for this purpose, theyre gong to remain static for a long while. i DID withdraw 16.8984375 SOIL from my developers wallet today, to pay off the LAST testnet bounty. all posted testnet bounties are now paid out. im so very happy that we were able to reward those who took the time to help us get the testnet ..well.. TESTED. we wanted to be very generous with those bounties, not only to ensure that SOIL got out to as many people as possible, but to show our appreciation.

the exchanges WILL come. ive resubmitted our application to cryptopia, bittrex has been very communicative... im glad that cryptsy hadnt added us yet after reading the article about them freezing accounts, not allowing withdrawls. certainly, theres two sides to every story, and theres just as many happy users at cryptsy as there are unhappy ones, but the fact that the unhappy ones are so vocal.. where theres smoke theres fire...

anyhow, the system is stable, block times are about where we wanted, and i hope that everyone is having luck with mining. everything so far is a success. now the REAL work begins. real market acceptance for purchases, DApps integration and education. its a long road ahead, it wont be done in a day, or a week, or a month... but stick with us and grow with us. we may not have fancy names for the evolution of our system (frontier into homestead into metropolis into serenity) but we have a distinct plan for the direction we want to go.

legendary
Lol, ya I hear ya,,,, just a thought if push comes to shove I guess  Cool

Take it easy. Now, we have time to mine some. If everyone can't wait, just go here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtswtb-soil-1213614
Activity: 98
I can find here huge value, should be listed normal way without any external bounties. JUST reliable DevTeam and power of community.

I agree. Let it grow naturally and SOIL will get picked up on exchanges on it's own.
legendary

Activity: 414
I can find here huge value, should be listed normal way without any external bounties. JUST reliable DevTeam and power of community.
Pages:
Jump to: