Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 101. (Read 237604 times)

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Cant you pay 3 BTC to get listed on Bittrex? or is another, Poli etc. lol

Just a thought for the devs.....

Well, if someone wants to dump his coins he can do this himself.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Cant you pay 3 BTC to get listed on Bittrex? or is another, Poli etc. lol

Just a thought for the devs.....
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Too soon for exchange , good things coming slowly ...
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
legendary
Nice silence! Mining goes smootly, difficulty slowly going down, I like that. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
I think it`s to early for exchange Smiley

Yep. Exchange will come finally and I hope it will be good one, as Bittrex!

bittrex wanted to see what sort of community involvement we had and suggested a twitter campaign, which ive begun through our account. retweeting our post, essentially, to show how the community wants us listed at bittrex. https://twitter.com/SOILcoin/status/655961273763561472

they also suggested that i get involved with their IRC channel to promote the currency, which ive been unable to do yet, as ive had a lot of duties for nova scotia ground search and rescue taking my attention the last few days. hopefully no one gets lost in the next couple of days and i can get it done. i very much want to have us listed, and in the wake of the news coming out about cryptsy "pulling a mt. gox" and freezing withdrawls and peoples accounts, ive been making much deeper due diligence into the exchanges themselves, simply put, i want to make sure your money is as safe as possible where we are listed.

i am shooting for at least two of the larger volume exchanges and some of the smaller ones. a varied exchange presence will help, via arbitrage, to keep stability in SOILs valuation. a single exchange wont have as much an ability to affect the overall value with sudden sell blocks, nor can the pump-and-dump be accomplished as easily; both things i want to find ways to mitigate. i was in regular communication with bleu up until our launch, but have not heard back from them in a few days. i AM pestering them, as bleu is one of the exchanges i would really like to see us listed on as a smaller venue.. its the one i personally use the most often, so.. familiarity.

likewise, cryptopia is a location i would love to see SOIL listed on. now that we have launched, and have provided them with links to our github source, updated webite with explorer and faucet (we ARE working on that to fix the recaptcha javascript problem) they will have the chance to properly review us. a tweet or ten to cryptopia wouldnt be amiss, and as soon as we are included in their voting schemata, would love for the community to come out with their support to have our inclusion there.
legendary

Yep. Exchange will come finally and I hope it will be good one, as Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 569
So any plans for exchange?
legendary
Activity: 902
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
Trading thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtswtb-soil-1213614

Data from this thread, until 20/10/2015 11:53:00 UTC

--> see this table at http://2020.fm/soiltrading
--> add your offer at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtswtb-soil-1213614

If you like this ... show it:
[SOIL] 0x8da4fc05ca343e6a41646194e91931d9f413a40c
[ BTC ] 1BUtAwEzLLfACJQh4wuXnQq56jsHnonJfw
Thanks, says AltSheets Dev.
legendary
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I started yesterday and already have 300 soil 170 Mhs Smiley

I started from the beginning with all I have. I mined about 2800 Soil in 24 hours. Then, I came back to SHF because its diff dropped. I was back to SOIL with 265 Mh/s about 4 hours ago. I have 94 soils now. Not bad for solo.
Activity: 241

solo? or pool?
legendary
I started from the start as 10-15 minutes, but then it turned out that I was on a different branch and 3 hours was producing not there ((after re-started everything and everything went in the right direction, I appeared in the Explorer, and still there was mining and earned only 320 soil 85mh
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
supernova on who has how many leaves on 85mh day Huh
  solo on my 85mh for the last 5 hours 1 block only (((something very sad has become solo, pool zaberat all blocks seem.
ya , you might as well join em, if ya can't beat em" lol

Jump in the pool Smiley

thanks for the advice, but it looks like I will refrain from doing so.I turn off the farm, and forget about the project. All good profit and good luck in the future.

You should be able to get 12 or so blocks per day. Solo always is a risk, some days you can do better than pool and other days pools are more consistent. I'm still solo with 76MHs and getting a block every 2 to 3 hours still. Maybe you might have a latency issue and/or don't have you system clock on the rig syncing often. I use atomic clock app to sync my rig every 15 minutes, plus I don't have to mess with the registry.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/atomic-clock/

People mostly forget about syncing their clocks, this has more of an effect on solo mining.

but everything went fine, the first day of launch, naryl 180 soil, yesterday came out 128 ground today for 14 hours only 12 soil strange thing is not it ?? the farm is not switched off since the start of production

I started around 10~15 minutes from the start with 76MHs and I currently have 933.571 SOIL.
  solo on my 85mh for the last 5 hours 1 block only (((something very sad has become solo, pool zaberat all blocks seem.

Jump in the pool Smiley

thanks for the advice, but it looks like I will refrain from doing so.I turn off the farm, and forget about the project. All good profit and good luck in the future.

You should be able to get 12 or so blocks per day. Solo always is a risk, some days you can do better than pool and other days pools are more consistent. I'm still solo with 76MHs and getting a block every 2 to 3 hours still. Maybe you might have a latency issue and/or don't have you system clock on the rig syncing often. I use atomic clock app to sync my rig every 15 minutes, plus I don't have to mess with the registry.

People mostly forget about syncing their clocks, this has more of an effect on solo mining.

but everything went fine, the first day of launch, naryl 180 soil, yesterday came out 128 ground today for 14 hours only 12 soil strange thing is not it ?? the farm is not switched off since the start of production

Jump in the pool Smiley

Can anybody tell me why when I try to connect to supernova through the etherminer it closes automatically?

I have the .bat set to ""bin\ethminer.exe" -G -F stratum+tcp://soil.suprnova.cc:2000 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker Password"

Do I have the mining pool settings wrong? I'm using windows 7 64 bit soilcoin mining package with a regular .bat file.

Take off the "bin\"

Edit
And it doesnt use stratum. Use "Http://" instead.
I tried both and they didn't seem to work.

Keep in mind I also did exactly what supernova told me to do on their "Getting Started" tab and tried it with CGminer as well.

What I am mining with now

ethminer -G -F http://soil.suprnova.cc:2000/xxxx.99/15

This works well with 7950's, 7970's had trouble with 7790's

Does the 7790 mine fine? Does it have at least 2GB of vram? That's a requirement for mining with Dagger-Hashimoto algo...
ah ha,,, that may be the issue? as it starts to run (the miner) the command box closes out in a second or 2... will check the ram. May only be a 1GB.

THX!  lyk  Smiley

EDIT: ya 1 Gb.... would that be why they wont run then? hmm, I'm still learning this algo. Just started mining eth a few weeks ago but hadn't used 7790's yet.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127726

Yup, 2GB or larger only.
Pages:
Jump to: