Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌱[ANN] SOIL | Environmental | Agriculture | Smart Contracts | Sustainable - page 99. (Read 237604 times)

Activity: 848
Merit: 500
Maybe he thinks his dump time is over
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
So much passion on the thread , amazing Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Take  it easy guys... Smiley

where road map? where white paper?
Dial a little patience, everything will soon be

today? tomorrow? day after tomorrow?

Guys, don't answer him anymore. This is the way he usually asks a question. Never be patient. I thought that the world is only you Smiley

ох ты и еБанат.

Товарищ, не так...
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Guys, don't answer him anymore. This is the way he usually asks a question. Never be patient. I thought that the world is only you Smiley

ох ты и еБанат.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 476

legendary
the developer explain why there is no normal exchanger?

Why are you still here and asking a stupid question? Please read and think before you have any questions.

because I mined this coin and would like more precise explanations when an exchange of information? and don't unsubscribe stupid post!

I do mine this coin and a lot of miners do. If you want more info, please back to 3-4 pages to find out. You've not even read or followed this thread. I looked at your post history, just "why" and "why".

if you are able to ask questions in other words you give me an example.

Why are you still here and asking a stupid question? Please read and think before you have any questions.

because I mined this coin and would like more precise explanations when an exchange of information? and don't unsubscribe stupid post!

I do mine this coin and a lot of miners do. If you want more info, please back to 3-4 pages to find out. You've not even read or followed this thread. I looked at your post history, just "why" and "why".
legendary
You can find the information you want in this thread, we already discust that.
Dev doesn't want to force the things as 95% of scamdevs do. According to me this is the right way. Use the time with no exchange to accumulate some more coins.

I earned 780 soil/24 hour with 500 Mh/s. Not bad for solo, right?

It is perfect! I just started a new miner in suprnova with 2.5 Gh/s and will tell you the result in 24 hour. Unfortunately this will affect diff... Sad

I did mine ETH, EXP, SHF, MONA and SOIL on suprnova, but the result was very bad. I don't say the pool is bad, just don't know why. Anyway, I prefer to solo any coins I can. Let's see how you do after 24 hours compare to my next 24 hours (Don't mean anything, just testing).

I've compared 80 mh/s on the pool vs. solo for every (ETH clone-) coin and I get about the same - so the pool(s) are working correct. And I'm not the only one who tested that.

The last coin I mined on your pool was Monacoin. I've been there for 2 days with 150 Mh/s at about 28 Gh/s diff. Your pool estimated that I would earn about 260-280 mona/24 hours. However, I've never reached 200 mona/day. I switched to asicpool.info and earned about 260 mona/day with the same speed and diff.

Maybe the problem was on my side or just a bad luck.

Update: 432 soil after 12 hours. Still have 12 hours to go.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
Faucet should work now.

On slack some one mentioned:
"Malwarebytes Anti-Malware has blocked a potentially malicious website."
It's plain php - with are you human verifier.

http://faucet.soilcoin.xyz
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
SOILteam
I just want to ask why OTC thread still not listed in OP, because devs do nothing to get this fork listed on exchanges. Is it too hard to put 1 link?
Are you refering to the WTS/WTB soil thread?
It's already there.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
I just want to ask why OTC thread still not listed in OP, because devs do nothing to get this fork listed on exchanges. Is it too hard to put 1 link?
Activity: 80
WTS 4999 for 1.8 BTC !

Escrow accpeted. PM
Pages:
Jump to: