Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 71. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Do the team plans to create a website where we can check the side chain's daily status, amount of transactions, sonm token circulation, gate traffic, computer resource sells/buys ... etc?

Greetings!
Yes, we have such plans.

Stay tuned
SONM team

That is kind of block explorer with more advanced tools to provide the network statics. Good to know about this this is on the radar of dev and soon they will develop this to provide accurate information. SONM has talented dev team and on other side community is also supporting this revolution.

Still far to few people know about it, the majority that knows about supercomputers on the blockchain think of Golem. For now, thats good, it allows us to stock up easily, but in a few months the team will have to spend more time doing marketing specifically for miners i think
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Do the team plans to create a website where we can check the side chain's daily status, amount of transactions, sonm token circulation, gate traffic, computer resource sells/buys ... etc?

Greetings!
Yes, we have such plans.

Stay tuned
SONM team

That is kind of block explorer with more advanced tools to provide the network statics. Good to know about this this is on the radar of dev and soon they will develop this to provide accurate information. SONM has talented dev team and on other side community is also supporting this revolution.
Activity: 283
Merit: 12

Greetings!
Yes, we have such plans.

Stay tuned
SONM team

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Adoption of any new tech or service provider is long process which happens gradually. We can study today's big businesses how they started and where they reached in how much time. Blockchain based project will not take that long time but still some they need. Awareness level and hype of blockchain will make the adoption and mainstream procedure lot quicker.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
When is the mainnet of SONM is this still expected to be in September? or has the date changed, can't seem to the find the info anywhere

Did you go to their website and check out there roadmap or whitepaper? The crypto iaas mainnet went live june 30th, the general purpose net will go live August 31st.

I was under the impression that Sonm is already live and you can purchase/sell computational power? So you can do it right now or you have to wait august 31st?. Anyone is using it right now?
Yes, migration to the live network is already happened.
Yes, you can buy and sell power.
Yes, there is many people who already tried sonm.
Yes, you can do it right now, but...

But it's not as smooth as it should be. I think mostly because users have a very different hardware configurations. In my opinion, developers till 31st august will be intensively debugging and improve sonm's code. You can track progress on github.
Also soon we will see new conors for mining Zcash and Monero.
What I'm trying to say is that, It works!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
When is the mainnet of SONM is this still expected to be in September? or has the date changed, can't seem to the find the info anywhere

Did you go to their website and check out there roadmap or whitepaper? The crypto iaas mainnet went live june 30th, the general purpose net will go live August 31st.

I was under the impression that Sonm is already live and you can purchase/sell computational power? So you can do it right now or you have to wait august 31st?. Anyone is using it right now?

The crypto iaas platform is already live, but on August 31st the mainnet all businesses can use goes live
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

legendary
Activity: 1612
The price nowww is soo low. Is that best time to buy? I really interest in this project and read a lot about but my question is how high do you see its value.
i think it is good time to buy. sonm value will likely be increased by use of it [for buying computational power] , if demand is high for computational power then we would see sonm achieving new highs, long term it's a good hold.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
The idea of this project is not unique, but the architecture has some innovations, and the prototype has already been launched before ICO. And the team seems to be quite experienced and supported by several professional consultants
legendary
Activity: 1554
The price nowww is soo low. Is that best time to buy? I really interest in this project and read a lot about but my question is how high do you see its value.

Before ask this question you should use your own mind to make some research than it is very easy to discover some truth about the future of this project. SONM has revolutionary big concept and their progress is also impressive from my point of view that is best buy.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
If you really believe in this project, I think this is the right time to buy. All back to your own beliefs. And it looks like this project has a bright future.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Fog computing trend and potential in growth of its usage is one of the best article I read this morning. I will recommend everyone to read to understand where SONM is heading for in future because of its features and layers for multiple uses. Sidechains to scale the existed problem of faster and larger transactions will be solved this way more practically.
as soon as we can run the foggy calculations in bitcoin mining, we can believe these articles. the prospects are great, but so far it is only a retrospective.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Fog computing trend and potential in growth of its usage is one of the best article I read this morning. I will recommend everyone to read to understand where SONM is heading for in future because of its features and layers for multiple uses. Sidechains to scale the existed problem of faster and larger transactions will be solved this way more practically.

What people don't usually know is that, even if fog computing is estimated to reach 1 billion in x amount of time, they can save businesses a tenfold of that annually, and make suppliers a tenfold as well.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

yes that's live and i have checked that but net yet try to rent my hardware to sonm
but i will after 31st August
the good thing about sonm is the rentel hardware could be use for any computing power not only mining
a lot of companies are looks for such thing that could solve their computing prob with out buying any hardware and sonm did it

People underestimate it but theyre winning the race for the first real working supercomputer. I believe it wasnt even expected before 2045 but here we are
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
Where is the video from Rise?
I've found only one where Igor Lebedev sums up the results of the conference.
It would be interesting to see the full video!

Greetings!

We plan even a few videos, stay tuned on our Twitter!

Best regards
SONM team
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Where is the video from Rise?
I've found only one where Igor Lebedev sums up the results of the conference.
It would be interesting to see the full video!
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

yes that's live and i have checked that but net yet try to rent my hardware to sonm
but i will after 31st August
the good thing about sonm is the rentel hardware could be use for any computing power not only mining
a lot of companies are looks for such thing that could solve their computing prob with out buying any hardware and sonm did it
Pages:
Jump to: