Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing - page 73. (Read 444821 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 12
We don't make a profit, that's okay, sonm has an aim to make money, profit, right? What can you say about Sonm's financial statements to investors? Huh

Greetings!
At the moment, SONM has no mechanism to generate income. We have raised funds for ICO and they are enough to develop at least a few years. In the future, we may introduce some solutions to generate revenue for the company. Also, at the moment we do not provide financial reports.

Stay tuned
SONM team
Activity: 283
Merit: 12
I am thinking to invest in SONM an i was just looking at SONM, and i was wondering if you guys can tell me why the price has dropped too much, Any upcoming news that can effect its price?

Greetings!
We do not give advice and recommendations, and do not do analysis, analysis of trading / stock market

Stay tuned
SONM team
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
I am thinking to invest in SONM an i was just looking at SONM, and i was wondering if you guys can tell me why the price has dropped too much, Any upcoming news that can effect its price?
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
We don't make a profit, that's okay, sonm has an aim to make money, profit, right? What can you say about Sonm's financial statements to investors? Huh
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Basically SONM will be more profitable. I will explain you why. When miners lend their power to SONM, people can buy this power for more than what they make from mining. If there are no customers of any tasks, than your hardware will mine the most profitable coin. This will be done by a bot which the SONM team is working on.

Indeed SONM is working on a wonderful idea which will make this profitable very useful in future. This project have hard working as we know from the beginning they are doing their job with nice momentum. Now this platform is ready to rock this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Basically SONM will be more profitable. I will explain you why. When miners lend their power to SONM, people can buy this power for more than what they make from mining. If there are no customers of any tasks, than your hardware will mine the most profitable coin. This will be done by a bot which the SONM team is working on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Might be a good time to re-fill my bags. I bought some really cheaps sonm a long time ago but the price never moved so I dumped them. This might actually be the time when SONM gets lifted up where it deserves to be.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Securix: Next Generation Crypto Mining
These prices are good entry points for fresh people with fiat money to fill their pockets with SNM. That is right old supporters are waiting for reversal in the market to be able to change their positions by liquidating some tokens for others which are ready to take off as SNM. We have been hearing for bull run for last six months but our await is going on with big hopes.

indeed very good, i don't see how people happily bought sonm all the way up to 0.70$ last bull run whilst regretting that they couldn't buy at 0.15 and 0.2$, yet now that we have such a beautiful discount everywhere, those people are nowhere to be found. They'll regret again in a few months
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
These prices are good entry points for fresh people with fiat money to fill their pockets with SNM. That is right old supporters are waiting for reversal in the market to be able to change their positions by liquidating some tokens for others which are ready to take off as SNM. We have been hearing for bull run for last six months but our await is going on with big hopes.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
Do you know when monero mining? Is it coming with August release? In addition, when August release?
A reply to this question was already given by the Igor Lebedev.
You've probably missed that.
https://t.me/sonm_eng/247699

- Connor market maker bot (the one who purchases resources for mining) is making test runs. Currently it works on Ethereum with total megahash per one deal not exceeding 50 Mh. In the upcoming days we will unlock this limit. Soon (some days) launching second Connor for Zcash. Then - Monero (with a new benchmark for Monero). It is already open source, but not yet promoted. After this mentioned updates, we will promote Connor for pro cloud miners. This is key component right now.

thats fantastic news, i have a feeling the vast majority of users (over 95%) in the first year will be miners or mining companies because those profits will be instantaneous. Once word spreads, other companies will jump on board
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Do you know when monero mining? Is it coming with August release? In addition, when August release?
A reply to this question was already given by the Igor Lebedev.
You've probably missed that.
https://t.me/sonm_eng/247699

- Connor market maker bot (the one who purchases resources for mining) is making test runs. Currently it works on Ethereum with total megahash per one deal not exceeding 50 Mh. In the upcoming days we will unlock this limit. Soon (some days) launching second Connor for Zcash. Then - Monero (with a new benchmark for Monero). It is already open source, but not yet promoted. After this mentioned updates, we will promote Connor for pro cloud miners. This is key component right now.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
I wonder what caused the massive spike in volume yesterday, over 20 million traded and 95% of it on Tidex i believe. This had to be just one group buying in before the next bull rally
What do you mean? Please be specific, is it the volume of bitcoin or SONM because as I check we never had that volume.
I have seen the price pump but I think we need time to experience a bull season, but I would be glad if this will really be a start because SONM is
also affected with the current bearish trend.

it turned out to be fake volume by the OKex exchange. It happened a few days ago, you can see it on coinmarketcap but the price didn't budge
Activity: 129
Merit: 22
I wonder what caused the massive spike in volume yesterday, over 20 million traded and 95% of it on Tidex i believe. This had to be just one group buying in before the next bull rally

It is fake/nonexistent volume. Okex is famous of that.
https://medium.com/@sylvainartplayribes/chasing-fake-volume-a-crypto-plague-ea1a3c1e0b5e
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
What do you mean? Please be specific, is it the volume of bitcoin or SONM because as I check we never had that volume.
I have seen the price pump but I think we need time to experience a bull season, but I would be glad if this will really be a start because SONM is
also affected with the current bearish trend.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Unfortunately, SNM news has emerged in a time when people are trying to survive in this blood market! I think in August we will see some progress since the masternode will be in action, quite objectively, this is the perfect time to buy this one.
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Can anyone tell me What will happen if the computing node drops out during the computation?

the provider will end up on a blacklist so that it stands a lesser chance of selling his power in the future unless he builds his reputation back. Another provider will most likely replace him instantly so that the buyer doesn't suffer from the situation
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Can anyone tell me What will happen if the computing node drops out during the computation?
Most likely such behavior will serve as a reason to put this supplier on the blacklist.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: