Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card - page 8. (Read 52608 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Today i have discovered that i cannot transfer Euros from my SKRILL account to Spectrocoin.
The error message was "Some errors occurred: Deposit with Skrill reached DAILY 0.00 € limit."
Then i sent a message to their chat and i receive the following answer:

"Please be informed that SpectroCoin system double
checks every client's information and offers certain
services accordingly. If the chosen option is not working,
please try it after some time. It is being done automatically,
we are not able to control it manually.
I would suggest you to use SEPA for now"

and then

"Let me try to explain it. Our system is taking an extra security an management measures in order to provide the best services possible. One of the features includes an automated limit system for deposit options. These limits are calculated every few days. In some cases various deposit limits may be applied for certain operations. I am very sorry to inform that I may not change the limits for you as this is entirely related to the system
For now the only option I could offer to try another deposit option like SEPA"

and then
"Adele
11:16 pm
These are the system limits, I am afraid. Please note that as they are re-calculated every few days it may be working a little later for you"

Zero Limits in deposits? I have heard about limits on withdrawals but on deposits? Maybe i am not transferring enough money to your wallet for your "system"?

Activity: 819
Merit: 500
to all

I try any ip, but

Access from your IP (xx.xx.xx.xx) is restricted. Contact support if you think this is an error

site SPECTROCOIN.COM live ?

Please write our Support team at [email protected] so that they will check it for you.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
FBI  is investigating spectrocoin provider more on bankera thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44575176
Pab
legendary
to all

I try any ip, but

Access from your IP (xx.xx.xx.xx) is restricted. Contact support if you think this is an error

What country are you from.i can only give you link what i use https://spectrocoin.com/en/login.html
Did you have that problem before
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
to all

I try any ip, but

Pab
legendary
Somebody contacted provider you can read below
Well, I have some news. I contacted Spectrocoin's virtual card provider AlliedWallet and was told that MasterCard suspended the virtual card I was using for reasons unknown. They also wanted a copy of my id and utility bill. My Spectrocoin account is fully verified, seems completely redundant having to go through yet another KYC process. I would rather just close the card and transfer the balance back to my SC account.

Same is in a case of plastic cards.

it is duty of spectrocoin to contact provider yet another example of team responsibility and inform users
Today the plastic cards do not work ... I hope they return soon to the nomality.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. This is only temporary due to some maintenance with our issuer platform. Please have some patience and all will be resolved

new cards ready ?

You will issue be cards vouchers, for replace old card Wave Crest bank

Hello,

Yes, we will issue vouchers for previous cards holders. The process is undergoing some steps to assure there will be no issues with that. Please wait for an email from us about the card replacement voucher and check your email frequently and check your JUNK/SPAM email just to be safe that you do not miss anything.

Thank you for your choosing our services!
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
We would like to thank each one of you for choosing SpectroCoin! We will continue to work hard to take our services even further!

new cards ready ?

You will issue be cards vouchers, for replace old card Wave Crest bank
We would like to thank each one of you for choosing SpectroCoin! We will continue to work hard to take our services even further!

Expands it's network, who gives a rats ass. Stop making us pay 444 sat/b when transactions with 1-2sat/b go into next block at this moment. Scammers.

The fees are constantly changing because of the Bitcoin network. If you want to confirm the minimum fee at the moment of your transaction, you can contact the support team through the Live Chat on spectrocoin.com.
Activity: 32
Expands it's network, who gives a rats ass. Stop making us pay 444 sat/b when transactions with 1-2sat/b go into next block at this moment. Scammers.
SpectroCoin expands its network!
We are delighted to be a full member of the Infobalt Association, the biggest and the main contact point between Lithuanian business associations and government organizations dealing with Blockchain initiatives. Find more information about how the membership contributes to our development in our blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/07/spectrocoin-joins-ict-industry-giant-infobalt/

When you will offer the Card replacements for your existing customers, im waiting months now!

Hello,

The cards vouchers will be sent soon. Please stay tuned to all of our updates.
Once the process is over, we will let you know and we will keep you posted with all updates
Activity: 2
When you will offer the Card replacements for your existing customers, im waiting months now!
Hello, I want to ask about the spectrocoin card. Can I get it on the driver's license without a passport?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.
To get the card, you need to verify your account at SpectroCoin. To verify the account, you either need a valid passport if you are not an EU citizen.
If you are an EU citizen, you can verify your account with your EU ID card.
For further information and assistance, you can go to SpectroCoin.com and communicate with our 24/7 LiveChat team.

Please feel free to contact us or our Support at any time.

Regards,
SC Team
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Hello, I want to ask about the spectrocoin card. Can I get it on the driver's license without a passport?
no, i mean, to which autority can i report this..

i read that it happened also to other people...if it is not an occasional error but it's systematic...well , some investigation is needed

All customers who had no issues with their unique message or wallet address got all their funds.
Nothing was lost, but sometimes a system bug occurs and the responsible department works on adding funds manually

finally i received my coins!! sorry if i complained everyday but was worried about losing the funds haha

We understand your concern. We have been trying to let you know that they will not disappear and they will be credited.
Nevertheless, we apologize for the delay and assure you that this is not something that happens frequently. Please feel safe trading at SpectroCoin and nothing that is yours will disappear for sure and those delays will not occur frequently.

Have a nice day!
Activity: 151
Merit: 11

i read that it happened also to other people...if it is not an occasional error but it's systematic...well , some investigation is needed

All customers who had no issues with their unique message or wallet address got all their funds.
Nothing was lost, but sometimes a system bug occurs and the responsible department works on adding funds manually

finally i received my coins!! sorry if i complained everyday but was worried about losing the funds haha

Pages:
Jump to: