Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card - page 6. (Read 52608 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500
Hello SpectroCoin_support,

I can not understand Spectrocoin`s logic ?
  1. The account is registered for the company, which is located in Slovenia. The account belongs to the company, not to me as an individual. If there were two owners of the company, how would the country of residence then be determined ? I think the country of residence of the company should be specified, it`s common practice.
  2. Even if you determine the country of residence by the owner of the company, then why is Russia indicated again? I did indicate the address of residence of Slovenia, and provided proof of address. I have continuously lived in Slovenia for more than 5 years.  

Why was I denied? Why in the answers are different reasons: first policy is based on the region of residence, then policy is based on country of origin. It seems that support simply invents excuses.

Hello,

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration. However and most unfortunately, the country of origin plays a main factor in using SEPA services.

Country of origin whose?  I can not understand your logic. The Spectrocoin account is registered and owned by the company. Slovenian company. If a company is owned by several people from different countries, how do you determine country of origin ? Where all these rules have been described, can you give them?

The representative's country of origin==meaning the person who created the account and registered it as a company in our platform.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I signed up to spectrocoin yesteday and everything went well until  I sent some money to my spectrocoin wallet. An hour goes by, 2 hours go by, I go to sleep and today still nothing in the wallet. Their customer service tells me they see the transfer in their system and that I should wait. THATS IT, nobody tells me whats going on,  they just have the transfer but dont post it in my account for no reason. After talking to their customer support chat several time I now realize they are copying and pasting the same messages to me !!!

Im getting really worried since nobody at this company knows exactly whats going on.

SPECTROCOIN WHERE IS MY MONEY !!!
Activity: 2

1. The account is registered for the company, which is located in Slovenia. The account belongs to the company, not to me as an individual. If there were two owners of the company, how would the country of residence then be determined ? I think the country of residence of the company should be specified, it`s common practice.
  2. Even if you determine the country of residence by the owner of the company, then why is Russia indicated again? I did indicate the address of residence of Slovenia, and provided proof of address. I have continuously lived in Slovenia for more than 5 years.  

Why was I denied? Why in the answers are different reasons: first policy is based on the region of residence, then policy is based on country of origin. It seems that support simply invents excuses.

Hello,

Our sincerest apologies for the frustration. However and most unfortunately, the country of origin plays a main factor in using SEPA services.

Country of origin whose?  I can not understand your logic. The Spectrocoin account is registered and owned by the company. Slovenian company. If a company is owned by several people from different countries, how do you determine country of origin ? Where all these rules have been described, can you give them?

Hello,

Great news for SpectroCoin's growing community. Help us to ensure a safe and trustworthy environment and get rewarded!
Find out more in our blog post: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2018/10/contribute-to-spectrocoin-security-and-get-a-reward/ and participate in the hunt!

Activity: 2

what's going on with SEPA payments ? For my requests for the SEPA withdraws of my funds, I receive a refusal. My Spectrocoin account was registered and verified for Slovenian company, company also has bank account at Slovenia.
  From the support manager I get the answer:

I am writing with regard to SEPA payment you have requested.
Please be informed according to our new provider’s, which is processing SEPA payments, policy SEPA option is based on the region of residence. Since we can see that your country of origin is Russia SEPA payment cannot be confirmed. Please be noted funds you have submitted to be sent will be returned back to originating wallet in SpectroCoin.
I do kindly request to check other options available in your country right in the following link:
https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-in-Russian-Federation.html

I asked support, but I can’t get anything intelligible from them. They answer:
I am deeply concerned to inform this, however, if company's representative's country of origin is not supported, SEPA services cannot be proceeded despite the fact company itself is registered in supported country.

Still the same blah blah from Spectro
sure Spectrocoin has to refund you money blocked on card
Those cards from Alli Wallet never will be back
Visa and Master Card suspended prepaid cards from offshore accounts
All type of forex. investments  crypto are affected

Hello,

We are working to find the best solution for that. We will keep you posted with the latest
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Over 3 months now your maintenance. 

I got email  4 days ago -

Hello,

First of all we do apologize for any inconvenience experienced.

We are happy to announce that new cards are already provided here at SpectroCoin both virtual and plastic ones.
It is worth mentioning that agreement has been reached with other providers and costs are way different comparing to old cards. Now new plastic card will cost 50 USD (old card 9 EUR) and virtual card 9 EUR (old card 0.50 EUR).

Such circumstances and factors complicate the situation regarding compensation and makes the process patience demanding. Please be ensured, however, that resolution will be surely found and you will be certainly provided with a voucher which may be used to order a new card. We can guarantee the official news will be announced through our channels as fast as the matter is resolved and voucher will be provided to you by the email.

So you got new cards , but refuse to refund old ones? How long this circus is going to continue ?

Still the same blah blah from Spectro
sure Spectrocoin has to refund you money blocked on card
Those cards from Alli Wallet never will be back
Visa and Master Card suspended prepaid cards from offshore accounts
All type of forex. investments  crypto are affected

Hello,

We are happy to announce that new cards are already provided here at SpectroCoin both virtual and plastic ones.
It is worth mentioning that agreement has been reached with other providers and costs are way different comparing to old cards. Now new plastic card will cost 50 USD (old card 9 EUR) and virtual card 9 EUR (old card 0.50 EUR).

Such circumstances and factors complicate the situation regarding compensation and makes the process patience demanding. Please be ensured, however, that resolution will be surely found and you will be certainly provided with a voucher which may be used to order a new card. We can guarantee the official news will be announced through our channels as fast as the matter is resolved and voucher will be provided to you by the email.

So you got new cards , but refuse to refund old ones? How long this circus is going to continue ?

Hello,

Our apologies for the inconvenience.
The email is not a refusal of refund. There will be vouchers for the new cards but it will take some time as mentioned in the email.
Please await all updates and in the meantime, you can contact our support via [email protected] and ask for a follow-up on the case.

Hello,

When will be updated regarding cards? Over 2 months now. I mean do you seriously yourself believe its maintenance?  Do you ask Alliedwallet whats going on ?

Hello,

Once we have updated information about the cards, we will publish them on our channels.
When will be updated regarding cards? Over 2 months now. I mean do you seriously yourself believe its maintenance?  Do you ask Alliedwallet whats going on ?
What about a lot of deposit options not anymore available? Are they gonna be back? I mean deposit by post, foxbox and other terminals, paying in a shop with a barcode, etc.. ?

Hello,

We are always looking to provide a wide array of options. For the previously mentioned options, we are working on them and you will find all updates in regards to them once finalized.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What about a lot of deposit options not anymore available? Are they gonna be back? I mean deposit by post, foxbox and other terminals, paying in a shop with a barcode, etc.. ?
Just noticed news that Spectrocoin got €1.2 million fine by Central Bank of Lithuania. Their fined for breaches of AML laws during their Bankera ICO. Can't find article in English, so here is article in Lithuanian language for reference, you can use Google Translate:
https://www.vz.lt/rinkos/2018/09/21/mokejimu-istaigai-ir-jos-vadovui--12-mln-eur-baudu
I think it's important news and customers of Spectrocoin need to know it.

Hello,

The article you have shared presents news about Pervesk, not about SpectroCoin.
Yeah, but in article it's written that Pervesk and Spectrocoin companies have close connections, CEO of both companies are same? You wanna say that both companies aren't related to each other?

Pervesk provides some services to Spectrocoin but it is not the same company. We rely on them for certain services.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
Just noticed news that Spectrocoin got €1.2 million fine by Central Bank of Lithuania. Their fined for breaches of AML laws during their Bankera ICO. Can't find article in English, so here is article in Lithuanian language for reference, you can use Google Translate:
https://www.vz.lt/rinkos/2018/09/21/mokejimu-istaigai-ir-jos-vadovui--12-mln-eur-baudu

Hello,

Yeah, but in article it's written that Pervesk and Spectrocoin companies have close connections, CEO of both companies are same? You wanna say that both companies aren't related to each other?

Hello,

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
As it is not from our side, we cannot know why exactly they are taking all this long. The cards are not just suspended on SpectroCoin, but on all services that are using the cards' provider services. Once they resolve everything they are having maintenance with, the cards will be working on SpectroCoin.

Have you been in contact with AlliedWallet? Are they giving you the same "maintenance" bs runaround? Have you considered legal recourse since no techincal issue takes 45 days to resolve?

How can maintenance take over 45 days? I was waiting patiently when week after week I was told this will be solved any day soon.  Do you even care for your customers?  You are saying issues are on the provider side, but as a customer of SpectroCoin I made my card through your website, I deposited funds from spectrocoin wallet. YOU are the provider for me and I trusted my money with you.  So yes I want you to take care of this dispute even if AlliedWallet is not working on this issue.  I had a lot of problems because I could not and still can't access my money.
I had to cancel my trip with my kids just for this reason.  You don't know when this issue will be solved if ever and considering its over 45 days it will not be anytime soon.  And at the same time, you refuse to work out a plan to return the money, at least to those customers who are requesting it.

It just all around bad business from your side. Even if AlliedWallet has issues you should think of a way to return funds to your long-time customers in meantime.

As it is not from our side, we cannot know why exactly they are taking all this long. The cards are not just suspended on SpectroCoin, but on all services that are using the cards' provider services. Once they resolve everything they are having maintenance with, the cards will be working on SpectroCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: