Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card - page 4. (Read 52608 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500
Hi, Ticket number: Ticket #N0JGD

I was told yesterday by the chat people that there was an issue on their ends witch was fixed, but still no news from the techs support, and coins still not redeemed.

The issue was solved and your account has been credited; please log in to your SpectroCoin account to check your balance.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi, Ticket number: Ticket #N0JGD

I was told yesterday by the chat people that there was an issue on their ends witch was fixed, but still no news from the techs support, and coins still not redeemed.
Never have problem before but...

I sent some funds saturday, confirmation on the explorer, but nothing credited on my Spectrocoin Wallet. I open a ticket Saturday, people on chat saying that they will investigate, sunday they say It will be deald on business hour on Monday, this morning they say the techs are working on it and they'll credite me soon...and still nothing.

Only people I can speack with are not allowed to do anything, and I can't contact people that can do something.
I have seen people calling them scam for similar issue, so I'm " a little concerned".
Any one else using it and don't have there funds redeemed on their wallet?

Hello,

Please send us a message with your ticket number so we can check the issue with our Support team.
Activity: 3
Never have problem before but...

I sent some funds saturday, confirmation on the explorer, but nothing credited on my Spectrocoin Wallet. I open a ticket Saturday, people on chat saying that they will investigate, sunday they say It will be deald on business hour on Monday, this morning they say the techs are working on it and they'll credite me soon...and still nothing.

Only people I can speack with are not allowed to do anything, and I can't contact people that can do something.
I have seen people calling them scam for similar issue, so I'm " a little concerned".
Any one else using it and don't have there funds redeemed on their wallet?
Hello,

Unfortunately, the service has been stopped by the provider and the funds were store there and that's why we cannot issue the fix from our side.

If in the future, the issue will be resolved from the provider's side, our support team will communicate with you.

We sincerely apologize for the frustration and would like to point out it was not planned, but a matter of misfortune with the provider and technical difficulties.
Activity: 1
Status with Allied Wallet and Spectrocoin still unresolved...

https://coinvigilance.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-prepaid-visa-and-mastercard-comparison/?bs-comment-added=1#comment-18551

Spectrocoin uses Alliedwallet (I was issued a Mastercard).

Alliedwallet is still having technical difficulties and I can’t use my card until it’s fixed. I can’t view my past transactions atm and my funds say zero.

Spectrocoin says the card is suspended until Alliedwallet fixes their end. Spectrocoin said the funds are still there with Allied Wallet and not missing until the issues are fixed.

Update:
Been a while now and still AlliedWallet hasn't resolved the issue for Spectrocoin to query my AlliedWallet amount for my physical MasterCard. When I log into my account Spectrocoin it says: ”The card provider server is unavailable. Please try again later.”

Also when I try to login to my AlliedWallet account, my amount for the physical MasterCard is still showing $0 (Although Allied Wallet said they have backed up the amount and tried/still trying to resolve issue).

My physical card is supposed to expire in 2020 so I'm guessing Allied Wallet and Spectrocoin is hoping to wait for the time to lapse so neither party is responsible. I might not get my money back from either company... I will repost this on multiple websites...

Avoiding Spectrocoin and Allied Wallet now and happy with using Skrill atm.

I will start to repost this on multiple websites....

So frustrating....
now it only remains that they return to have the services of physical cards ..

We will announce all updates about the cards once we have a finalized product or a confirmed due date when to expect them. Please stay tuned!
SpectroCoin is bringing a new coin to its platform: Tether (USDT). From mid-February, users will be able to store, sell or buy USDT. Check our blog post for more!

Recently, the International Bank Wire was added as a deposit and withdrawal option for our clients who wish to transfer funds overseas. Learn how to make an international wire transfer at SpectroCoin with our tutorial.

Great news for our clients from the Netherlands: the Dutch language is already available on SpectroCoin! Find more about it in our Development Update of January!

I quote from this blog post:
Let us know how we can improve
To maintain service quality, SpectroCoin modernizes its user interface to try to eliminate any possible errors. We do, however, encourage our clients to notify us about difficulties experienced while using our service

Not sure, but maybe improving the Helpdesk quality could be a nice move. What do you think? Over the last couple of years, we can read from multiple customers, that you lack of quality by not managing customers assets well. Coincidence?

So, here is my ultimate question:
What have you done while serving customers to improve your quality of service?

Kindly awaiting your answer.

Hello,

As our business grow, we try to keep up with the latest technologies and make our business even more user-friendly. In the past years, we have implemented 24/7 customer support through the LiveChat on our website; we have new UX/UI professionals in our team to make our interface more modern and user-friendly; we have recently implemented a bug bounty program to make our platform even safer and we are already working on the implementation of regulatory requirements related to the AML5 - to protect our users even more from fraud and identity theft.
Activity: 14
Changes can be a bit scary sometimes so, from now on, we want to keep you up to date on our development and new products. Check our blog post and share your thoughts with us!

https://i.imgur.com/3vjYuWQ.png

I quote from this blog post:
Let us know how we can improve
To maintain service quality, SpectroCoin modernizes its user interface to try to eliminate any possible errors. We do, however, encourage our clients to notify us about difficulties experienced while using our service

Not sure, but maybe improving the Helpdesk quality could be a nice move. What do you think? Over the last couple of years, we can read from multiple customers, that you lack of quality by not managing customers assets well. Coincidence?

So, here is my ultimate question:
What have you done while serving customers to improve your quality of service?

Kindly awaiting your answer.
At SpectroCoin, we are constantly looking for new business opportunities that will help us to enhance our products and services. Today, we are proud to announce that we hold crypto licences in Estonia: https://blog.spectrocoin.com/en/2019/01/spectrocoin-receives-crypto-licences-in-estonia/.

Changes can be a bit scary sometimes so, from now on, we want to keep you up to date on our development and new products. Check our blog post and share your thoughts with us!

SpectroCoin has expanded its services, so users from more than 150 countries all over the world can now use international bank transfers to deposit and withdraw funds! Find the details in our blog post and leave your opinion on this new option!

SpectroCoin is available in more than 200 countries and regions. Navigate through our list of supported countries, click on yours and discover all possibilities of your blockchain wallet!

I just want to reply here that after several weeks still nothing is done.
SpectroCoin refuses to refund me money from card . 
for months you tell about the progress you made, but in reality seems nothing is done ever.  I just want my money finally.

Hello,

As mentioned above, the process should be done first by the cards' provider and then we can help with it from our end. We again apologize for the inconvenience.
You may contact Allied Wallets support if you wish to get more information about it and ask if they can perhaps speed the process up for you. We are doing our best, but it is from their end and we cannot take over the process before they issue the fix for it.
Activity: 10
I just want to reply here that after several weeks still nothing is done.
SpectroCoin refuses to refund me money from card . 
for months you tell about the progress you made, but in reality seems nothing is done ever.  I just want my money finally.
My withdrawal to bank account is pending almost a week. Your idiotic support (or bot?) is copying-pasting same standard phrases. When will it be completed? Payment ID - 39254.

Hello,

Our apologies for the inconvenience and frustration. Could you please write a private message to us and include a ticket number so that we check for a follow-up on the case.
Activity: 57
My withdrawal to bank account is pending almost a week. Your idiotic support (or bot?) is copying-pasting same standard phrases. When will it be completed? Payment ID - 39254.
Pages:
Jump to: