Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SPECTROCOIN.COM Cryptocurrency Exchange, Blockchain Wallet, Prepaid Card - page 5. (Read 52608 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 500
SpectroCoin is promoting security as a top priority. We have joined the International Fraud Awareness Week 2018 initiative to minimize the impact of fraud by educating and providing anti-fraud material to different communities. To make this even more helpful, we have decided to release a "Cyber Security Tuesday" blog post series. You will be able to find much more about common fraud and scam activities, get tips on how to avoid and report them, and much more!

What email are you talking about? The one telling me to contact the AlliedWallet ? I have been doing that for weeks and same as Spectrocoin they just say the same thing each week, that soon everything will be resolved but in reality, nothing happens.  They said 7-10 business days 2 weeks ago, and yesterday they are saying they are behind schedule and need 7-10 more days.

This is like a joke or something. 

Hello,

Since the issue is from Allied Wallets' end, we cannot fix it from our side before they issue a fix for it. We are in contact with them and once they issue a way to fix it, we will for sure do all that we can to have this case over.
You said Allied Wallets told you to wait 7-10 work days, since the deadline is over, please contact them again for a follow-up on the case.
I am sorry for the frustration, but it is from their end and at the moment, they will be able to best help you with it.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
What email are you talking about? The one telling me to contact the AlliedWallet ? I have been doing that for weeks and same as Spectrocoin they just say the same thing each week, that soon everything will be resolved but in reality, nothing happens.  They said 7-10 business days 2 weeks ago, and yesterday they are saying they are behind schedule and need 7-10 more days.

This is like a joke or something. 
Now they sent me email telling I have to ask you for the refund.
I'm sick of these games , two big companies sending me to each other but can't return 3.5k euros. It's a shame that after more than 3 months you still hold my funds without any reason and operate as usual.

SpectroCoin after all money was deposited and card was made through you so you are ultimately responsible.

It has been over 100 days, and I really need my money.  
I just can't understand, If I was CEO  of spectrocoin I would personally close this issue a long time ago. The amount is not that big for big company yet you do everything to hold my money. I'm sick of this and you should be ashamed.

Worst customer service ever! You just don't care same as alliedwallet,  

Hello,

Please follow instructions of the email on how to get the refund and all will be resolved
Now they sent me email telling I have to ask you for the refund.
I'm sick of these games , two big companies sending me to each other but can't return 3.5k euros. It's a shame that after more than 3 months you still hold my funds without any reason and operate as usual.

SpectroCoin after all money was deposited and card was made through you so you are ultimately responsible.

It has been over 100 days, and I really need my money.  
I just can't understand, If I was CEO  of spectrocoin I would personally close this issue a long time ago. The amount is not that big for big company yet you do everything to hold my money. I'm sick of this and you should be ashamed.

Worst customer service ever! You just don't care same as alliedwallet,  
I contacted Allied Wallet directly and they told on email that the issue will be resolved within 10 days.

We are working to resolve this immediately. It can take 10-12 business days to resolve the issue.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank You

Can you confirm that I will finally after 16 weeks of waiting will get my money ?

Since you got the response from the service provider, then yes it should be resolved by the time frame they have provided you. Please contact them by the deadline if they fail to resolve it by the time set
I contacted Allied Wallet directly and they told on email that the issue will be resolved within 10 days.

We are working to resolve this immediately. It can take 10-12 business days to resolve the issue.

We regret the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank You

Can you confirm that I will finally after 16 weeks of waiting will get my money ?
It has been over 14 weeks now since debit cards are blocked and you still refuse to return money from them.
2 weeks ago I was told that ''unload'' option is on the way and soon I can get my funds back since then nothing has been done.
Every time I ask for an update, I get the same copy paste answer. 

Spectrocoin are you still saying that cards will be back and this is just ''maintenance'' for over 14 weeks?
You still never posted an official statement of the real reason why the cards were locked in the first place.
You now mentioned you have new virtual and plastic cards in office, so it means Allied wallet is not coming back so why are you holding up to return funds from old cards?
When will you stop feeding these '' soon'', ''we are close to resolution'', ''next week'' generic bullshit responses and actually return money for once.
It has been over 14 weeks !!!

Hello,

Please contact our LiveChat team via SpectroCoin.com for a follow-up on the case. They will keep you updated with the latest on it.

There are no updates. Always the same, ''we are close to resolution'' for 14 weeks straight.  then I was told about the unload option and nothing , then about the new cards, but still nothing.
Since the situation is not only for me but all cardholders in general feel free to tell us what's going on here? When can we finally expect to get our money back?

Hello,

We apologize for the frustration. However and since it is a third party service, we are waiting for an official update from Allied Wallets about the ability to unload the cards and how that process will be like. You will receive an email once the option is available. Please have some more patience and check your email each once in a while and contact our support by sometime by the end of the week for a follow-up
It has been over 14 weeks now since debit cards are blocked and you still refuse to return money from them.
2 weeks ago I was told that ''unload'' option is on the way and soon I can get my funds back since then nothing has been done.

Spectrocoin are you still saying that cards will be back and this is just ''maintenance'' for over 14 weeks?
You still never posted an official statement of the real reason why the cards were locked in the first place.
You now mentioned you have new virtual and plastic cards in office, so it means Allied wallet is not coming back so why are you holding up to return funds from old cards?
When will you stop feeding these '' soon'', ''we are close to resolution'', ''next week'' generic bullshit responses and actually return money for once.

Hello,

Please contact our LiveChat team via SpectroCoin.com for a follow-up on the case. They will keep you updated with the latest on it.

There are no updates. Always the same, ''we are close to resolution'' for 14 weeks straight.  then I was told about the unload option and nothing , then about the new cards, but still nothing.
Since the situation is not only for me but all cardholders in general feel free to tell us what's going on here? When can we finally expect to get our money back?

Hello,

7th day and spectrocoin still holds my money without telling me why !!!  Companies like this make people dont want to deal with cripto.
Again Stay Away, now it was my turn to experience spectrocoin scam, watch how they just respond 'your money will not be lost, you will get it ' they dont say any reason for this, what type of company is this. One week holding your money for no reason !!

4th day of no sign of my money - BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, DO NOT USE !!! all they do is repeat same message saying the money will be soon deposited and nothing happens.

BEWARE. BEWARE . THEY PLAY WITH YOUR MONEY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR TIME !!!

The deposit will be in your account certainly and nothing is being played with. Some issues occur in any system and it takes time to resolve. Our support must have prioritized it and it will be resolved.

4th day of no sign of my money - BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY, DO NOT USE !!! all they do is repeat same message saying the money will be soon deposited and nothing happens.

BEWARE. BEWARE . THEY PLAY WITH YOUR MONEY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY YOUR TIME !!!
So you have taken another full day for this, really !! no answers, no reasons.. just kept my money.....so you guys just keep doing the same thingss...
Hello,

It will be resolved and the deposit will be credited to your account and will not be lost. Our apologies for the delay. This issue is not something occurs occasionally

3 days and nobody knows where my money is !!! whats next ? ask for verification and disable my login ??  Im amazed how this company is still in business !!!!!!
So you have taken another full day for this, really !! no answers, no reasons.. just kept my money.....so you guys just keep doing the same thingss...

All I know is that my money is stuck for some reason that nobody knows - this does not seems to be something that doesnt happen frequently if you read all the complaints about you guys. And the worst thing is that nobody knows why you confirmed you got my money but deny me having access to it without giving me a reason. When dealing with money, specially a currency that can change value within hours this is totally unacceptable.

Hello,

For cryprocurrency deposit, it is not the case as just simply including the deposit. It needs to be examined thoroughly so that nothing goes wrong and that it goes to the rightful owner. The deposits are typically included in your wallet automatically. However, in some instances, a deposit may not be included automatically and so, the case is then forwarded to the department in charge and then added manually. It needs some verification of the addresses and all other technicalities into it by the responsible department and then they will include the deposit. It is not something intended or happens frequently. Please have some patience and rest assured it will be resolved. You may contact our support for a follow-up on the case after some time passes. Our apologies again for the inconvenience.

All I know is that my money is stuck for some reason that nobody knows - this does not seems to be something that doesnt happen frequently if you read all the complaints about you guys. And the worst thing is that nobody knows why you confirmed you got my money but deny me having access to it without giving me a reason. When dealing with money, specially a currency that can change value within hours this is totally unacceptable.
I signed up to spectrocoin yesteday and everything went well until  I sent some money to my spectrocoin wallet. An hour goes by, 2 hours go by, I go to sleep and today still nothing in the wallet. Their customer service tells me they see the transfer in their system and that I should wait. THATS IT, nobody tells me whats going on,  they just have the transfer but dont post it in my account for no reason. After talking to their customer support chat several time I now realize they are copying and pasting the same messages to me !!!

Im getting really worried since nobody at this company knows exactly whats going on.

SPECTROCOIN WHERE IS MY MONEY !!!

Hello,

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please note that nothing will disappear and you will get your transfer shortly. If the case has been forwarded to our support, it must be reported to the responsible department and will be fixed. Please note that this does not happen frequently and if such cases occur, they will be examined and fixed manually. Please have some patience and rest assured your deposit will be in your account once examined by the responsible department.
Pages:
Jump to: