Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 85. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510
EverdreamSoft Team

Adventures of EverdreamSoft Team’s Members in San Francisco

Game Developers Conference (GDC), one of the most important game industry events, and Game Connection America, a B2B matchmaking event
for game industry professionals, were held last week in San Francisco. Thanks to SwissGames, three members of the EDS team - Shaban, Nicolas
and Markéta - were part of it!

SoG as a “Gaming on the Blockchain” Leader
We were presenting Spells of Genesis and Project ORB, and both aroused very strong interest among our interlocutors, as well as among the visitors
of the show. Spells of Genesis is clearly perceived as a pioneer and a leader in the field of game blockchainization and was featured in a blockchain
themed conference talk, as well as by Blockchain Gaming Meetup speakers. We also attended SF Bitcoin Meetup where we met one of SoG fans and
supporters!

Meeting Asian Publishers
China is the largest games market in the world and Japan seems to be the one who decides the trends for other countries in the Asian and Pacific regions,
therefore reaching to those markets is important for the global success of the game.

Nevertheless, these markets being very competitive and having their specificities, we need a strong and experienced partner to be able to address local
players.

During our time in San Francisco, we met several potential publishing partners, acting on Japanese, Chinese, Korean or Taiwanese markets. They all were
impressed by what we’ve achieved so far and the game mechanics were warmly appreciated by our spokespeople. Several publishers showed their interest
in working with us to help SoG to expand to Asia.

Shortly we will start discussing the terms of a possible collaboration and further details.

New Games to Onboard Project ORB
After SoG, Force of Will, Beyond the Void or Augmentors, several other games seem to be enchanted by the concept of the true ownership of digital assets.
We met various game developers who were amazed by the idea and willing to further discuss the possibilities of blockchain integration in their games.

It has been a very busy, but also very promising week. We see a lot of opportunities for the future of blockchain game assets and we believe that the
synergies issued from those encounters will be beneficial for SoG, but also for the whole blockchain ecosystem.

Now back to the hard office work to capitalize on the fruitful meetings we had!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
Great stuff, ain't selling this one till 100k satoshies!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Yep I thought the same, glad to see a third party company buying into BCY!
Well done to EDS! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

EDS founder and CEO, Shaban Shaame explains: “I am very confident on how this investment will bootstrap the broader adoption of the true ownership of key gaming digital assets by players. I further see the BitCrystals
to foster other applications and games that will fulfil the needs of new kinds of players & collectors from different countries.”

Blockchain Invest DAC main advisor, Natale M. Ferrara acknowledges “BitCrystals are certainly among the cryptocurrencies with the most growth potential in the medium term, the concept of trustless blockchain trading
cards is nothing less than revolutionary and disruptive for this multi-billion dollar game sector. We are convinced of our choice and happy to be at the side of a Swiss team so solid and concrete.“

Other similar BitCrystals acquisitions are foreseen for this year, ensuring EverdreamSoft’s leader position in blockchain digital assets management for the gaming industry worldwide. Thanks to these acquisitions, EDS will
further deliver innovative services and strengthen the central role of BCY in these fast-growing business areas.

About Blockchain Invest DAC

Blockchain Invest Dac is an Irish company based in Dublin set up in November 2016 to invest into Fintech. The company vision is to give professional investors the chance to build and invest into the future of finance, providing
exposure to the cryptocurrencies world (like Bitcoin and Blockchain technology) and its possible exponential growth. The Founders are actively trading and investing directly into cryptocurrencies since 2011 when the first trade
in BTC was done at 10 USD/BTC (today’s value above 1100 USD). Blockchain Invest DAC is founded by FinTech Entrepreneur and Investor Natale M. Ferrara, the Financial Blogger and Asset Manager Paolo Barrai, and by other
minority shareholders.[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

How is this not a big f-ing deal....? Natale Ferrara just bought $100k in BCY... Pretty awesome vote of confidence Shaban. Congrats.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
I can´t play challenges since today  Huh Undecided

Challenges works fine for me today. I am playing with windows.
EverdreamSoft Team

Blockchain Invest DAC Acquires Around 500.000 BitCrystals (BCY)

Partnering with EverdreamSoft to Support Further Development of Spells of Genesis

EverdreamSoft (EDS) and Blockchain Invest DAC proudly announce their partnership starting with an acquisition of around half million BitCrystals (BCY) in order to support further development of Spells of Genesis (SoG)
and the achievement of the project’s next milestones, including the global launch.

EDS founder and CEO, Shaban Shaame explains: “I am very confident on how this investment will bootstrap the broader adoption of the true ownership of key gaming digital assets by players. I further see the BitCrystals
to foster other applications and games that will fulfil the needs of new kinds of players & collectors from different countries.”

Blockchain Invest DAC main advisor, Natale M. Ferrara acknowledges “BitCrystals are certainly among the cryptocurrencies with the most growth potential in the medium term, the concept of trustless blockchain trading
cards is nothing less than revolutionary and disruptive for this multi-billion dollar game sector. We are convinced of our choice and happy to be at the side of a Swiss team so solid and concrete.“

Other similar BitCrystals acquisitions are foreseen for this year, ensuring EverdreamSoft’s leader position in blockchain digital assets management for the gaming industry worldwide. Thanks to these acquisitions, EDS will
further deliver innovative services and strengthen the central role of BCY in these fast-growing business areas.

About Blockchain Invest DAC

Blockchain Invest Dac is an Irish company based in Dublin set up in November 2016 to invest into Fintech. The company vision is to give professional investors the chance to build and invest into the future of finance, providing
exposure to the cryptocurrencies world (like Bitcoin and Blockchain technology) and its possible exponential growth. The Founders are actively trading and investing directly into cryptocurrencies since 2011 when the first trade
in BTC was done at 10 USD/BTC (today’s value above 1100 USD). Blockchain Invest DAC is founded by FinTech Entrepreneur and Investor Natale M. Ferrara, the Financial Blogger and Asset Manager Paolo Barrai, and by other
minority shareholders.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, Players!

Thanks for all of your feedback. Based on the players feedback and research to other games, we have come up with a plan to
increase the power of epic and legendary cards (both in-game and blockchain).

Currently, the real power of epic and legendary cards will only come to surface once you quad-fuse them. We are currently
planning to rebalance these cards so that they will be stronger in general, even in their un-fused state. In order to keep the
blockchain cards competitive, we’ll also make them stronger, so the balance between in-game and blockchain cards will be maintained.

We hope this enhancement will increase the excitement of summoning an epic/legendary card!

Thanks,
SoG’s team
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
this project is gonna get huge, this guys are steadily developing it, burning coins and joining ecosystems with other games, it's too cheap atm, mark my words.
legendary
Activity: 1310
I can´t play challenges since today  Huh Undecided
legendary
That looks great Febo! Hope it works on Android too. Got to check it out.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Not sure why no one mentioned this but it seems in SaruTobi 2 game beside using some Spells of Genesis cards, you will also be able to use BitCrystals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICJABB7wZmk&feature=youtu.be

Probably most crossplatform blockchain based game in existence.   Spells of Genesis + Force of Will + PEPE or the Silly Green Frogs
legendary
Burn baby burn!!! Bit lower this month however there was one week without a card release and a shorter month.
EverdreamSoft Team

DISCOVER THE LATEST BITCRYSTALS BURN REPORT

Dear SoG supporters,

please find below our latest BitCrystals Burn Report, and the overview of all the burns since one year and half.

You can download the file here

Thank you for being with us!

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
question about the REWARDS in the competition

"BitCrystals worth of 1 000 USD to be distributed proportionally among all the players on the leaderboard"

means BitCrystals worth of 1 000 USD + cards or the cards are worth 1000 USD?

It always were this way.

What I hope they will do next time is to limit number of people getting BCY since they will basically send BCY dust to people and pay high fees in Bitcoins because of full Bitcoin mempool.

as you see here https://www.monero.how/monero-transaction-fees   You can monitor cost of Bitcoin fee live.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

WELCOME THE CRAZY LOLA!!

CRAZYLOLA is our new premium card (later on offered by the Premium Merchant),
issued in a limited supply of 2 000 units. From Tuesday, March 7th, 3pm CET
the card will be available at the Partner Merchant's. Get yours for 30 BCY!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
question about the REWARDS in the competition

"BitCrystals worth of 1 000 USD to be distributed proportionally among all the players on the leaderboard"

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
How to buy cards? I have been trying to buy cards with all three fee importance levels on Book of Orbs, but none of them seems to go through. Been waiting a day for highest priority and week for lowest priority (which what I offered is not even available anymore).

I had some issues too but today it seems to be working. There is an official Book of Orbs channel on SoG Slack: https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team.
Good place to talk about issues and getting them fixed.

On Slack there is also a cardexchange channel where users sell or swap cards.

Thanks for answer. Still waiting for orders to go through. I dont want to go Slack. I just want to play game and use Counterparty asset exchange to trade cards.

High and medium priority fees has gone through now about same time after over day of waiting. Low fee seems to failed after over week of waiting.

I understand that is problem of Bitcoin network, but it is also problem of Book of Orbs wallet.

Edit: Low fee gone through same time as high and medium fee, but because there was no sell order anymore it placed buy order.

Seems like all of these transactions were somekind of stacked instead of single transactions.

I had a number of low fee transactions on book of orbs and they all went through at the same time after 5 days of waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
I hope it will have some minigames or something like that. (e.g kill all enemies with one shot,..)

Some community members have suggested a ton of different options and the team will be looking into making the game even more fun and interesting in due course.

Nice! This would be killer! Like the game in current mode and will love the final one.
legendary

High and medium priority fees has gone through now about same time after over day of waiting. Low fee seems to failed after over week of waiting.

I understand that is problem of Bitcoin network, but it is also problem of Book of Orbs wallet.

Edit: Low fee gone through same time as high and medium fee, but because there was no sell order anymore it placed buy order.

Seems like all of these transactions were somekind of stacked instead of single transactions.

I tried the day you mentioned it and 3 txs with normal fee went through within 3 blocks.
Bitcoin is getting a little overloaded at times but others it's just fine. 
Glad all came through on your end.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: