Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 86. (Read 676615 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 250
How to buy cards? I have been trying to buy cards with all three fee importance levels on Book of Orbs, but none of them seems to go through. Been waiting a day for highest priority and week for lowest priority (which what I offered is not even available anymore).

I had some issues too but today it seems to be working. There is an official Book of Orbs channel on SoG Slack: https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team.
Good place to talk about issues and getting them fixed.

On Slack there is also a cardexchange channel where users sell or swap cards.

Thanks for answer. Still waiting for orders to go through. I dont want to go Slack. I just want to play game and use Counterparty asset exchange to trade cards.

High and medium priority fees has gone through now about same time after over day of waiting. Low fee seems to failed after over week of waiting.

I understand that is problem of Bitcoin network, but it is also problem of Book of Orbs wallet.

Edit: Low fee gone through same time as high and medium fee, but because there was no sell order anymore it placed buy order.

Seems like all of these transactions were somekind of stacked instead of single transactions.
How to buy cards? I have been trying to buy cards with all three fee importance levels on Book of Orbs, but none of them seems to go through. Been waiting a day for highest priority and week for lowest priority (which what I offered is not even available anymore).

I had some issues too but today it seems to be working. There is an official Book of Orbs channel on SoG Slack: https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team.

Thanks for answer. Still waiting for orders to go through. I dont want to go Slack. I just want to play game and use Counterparty asset exchange to trade cards.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

legendary
legendary
I hope it will have some minigames or something like that. (e.g kill all enemies with one shot,..)

Some community members have suggested a ton of different options and the team will be looking into making the game even more fun and interesting in due course.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
I hope it will have some minigames or something like that. (e.g kill all enemies with one shot,..)
legendary

What means global start? I play her several days and I thought that it is the complete project   

What will change after global start?

It means that right now it has only soft launched in Switzerland and Canada app stores.
Global Launch is when it will be available in all other countries too.

The game will have new features introduced for the global launch, such as multiplayer and hopefully blockchainization of in-game cards.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Hi! What news wait for us ahead?
I couldn't find information on further development of the project, something is developed now?

Yes the game is still being developed for the global launch which should be sometime during Q1 2017.

What means global start? I play her several days and I thought that it is the complete project   

It´s a soft launch:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_launch

Meh give me the hard one please
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**
I couldn't find information on further development of the project, something is developed now?

Yes the game is still being developed for the global launch which should be sometime during Q1 2017.

It´s a soft launch:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_launch
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

legendary

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
It is really annoying that I have to go through tutorial many times a day before reach login page. That should be fixed or/and is there any direct link to login page?

If you mean in the game just click on the top left corner, then click on the user profile picture and it will show you the login page.

I cant click there. I am forced to click only where tutorial advice me to click.

Lets hope they will change this tutorial thingy before start.  Developers are aware of it. I personally dont have issue  unless i have logged on 2 accounts.  I play my main account in Chrome and it saves my pass and always logs me in. Test account I play with Opera. And unless i forget to close one of them when open other one it never logs me out and I dont need to play tutorial.
It is really annoying that I have to go through tutorial many times a day before reach login page. That should be fixed or/and is there any direct link to login page?

If you mean in the game just click on the top left corner, then click on the user profile picture and it will show you the login page.

I cant click there. I am forced to click only where tutorial advice me to click.
legendary
Bitcoin is a bit**
Is it possible to skip the tutorial? Each time i have to play 3 games before i can log in.

btw: i just realized theres another "bitcrystal"  (bitcrystal.net) . Should be mentioned to newbies you are not related to
legendary
I get no cards for finish "2lvl all campaigns" quest
I had no pop-us, no (1) finished quest-sign
and when I enter my profile I see next (3lvl) quest 1/15.
 But no new epic card in my inventory Sad

It's a bug that affect people who had an existing account. The card only gets given to new users who start afresh.
Unfortunately for this to work there was a general reset of all game stats needs for everyone but it didn't happen.

However the team is aware and it will be fine after the next reset or next release.
legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
I get no cards for finish "2lvl all campaigns" quest
I had no pop-us, no (1) finished quest-sign
and when I enter my profile I see next (3lvl) quest 1/15.
 But no new epic card in my inventory Sad
Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

Shouldn't be much longer, I don't have an exact date but it's a matter weeks not months.

On Slack the team mentioned there will be asynchronous multiplayer at global launch time.

Great stuff, thanks for the info!
Pages:
Jump to: