Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY) - page 87. (Read 676615 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
When will the game get released worldwide? Also when is multiplayer option coming to the game?

Shouldn't be much longer, I don't have an exact date but it's a matter weeks not months.

On Slack the team mentioned there will be asynchronous multiplayer at global launch time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.

Notice the sell wall on Poloniex...? Oh wait.. there isn't one.

How is this an answer on my questions?
Activity: 406
When will the game get released worldwide? Also when is multiplayer option coming to the game?

Maybe there will be a huge price surge coming anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

Activity: 308
Lisk will be #1 alt in 2019.
ebx
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Is there a summary about the cards and its evolution stages?

Not sure about evolution stage but all cards stats are at https://sogassets.com.

You can see card evolutions if you tick the "in-game" cards button on the homepage -- hovering over the card name in the evolves to / from field shows a picture of that card and if you click the card name in either of those fields it will filter the table down to only the cards in that evolution tree (which can then be cleared by clicking the big X that appears on the right of the filter menu).
legendary

Not sure about evolution stage but all cards stats are at https://sogassets.com.
legendary
Activity: 1310
legendary
Takara Diecast token giveaway campaign details

Project ORB has partnered up with CollectableDiecast.com and, have decided to distribute special Diecast tokens throughout takara;
the popular Bitcoin and Counterparty geocaching mobile app, created by Mandelduck!

https://medium.com/book-of-orbs/takara-diecast-token-giveaway-campaign-details-14e5ffe6922d#.jpwyhsodg

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1005
this space intentionally left blank
How is it possible to get e.g 100 000 points when you have to wait xxx minutes after every 3-4th fight ( because of stamina) ?

I play sog everyday but i´m still on place 170 or so Sad

Theoretically you can get 900 points every 50 minutes. so 100k in 93 hours or 3 days and 20 hours.  + there are rewards and stuff so you need less time then this.

It started 5 days ago. 1# = 117100   =  5,4 days
And even with rewards and so (because you said theoretically - means he must win every fight)
So nr.1 plays 24/7 ?!   That´s laughable!

I do win every fight. lol So is he. Challenge is way to easy.  HE have 30 stamina since game was not resetted and that gives him 5 hours of pause between login. Yes the first few players lost very little stamina, they played most of it.  Oh you can buy stamina with gems. 35 are there free. so 6*17*900= 90k Gold
lol
But lots and lots of playing. it take 12 minutes to do Challenge so for 180k Gold  = 40 hours of constant playing. lol

when I played Travian we co played one account. 3 players. one from Europe other from USA and third form Asia. So we could always be online and keep it rank.1 quite easy.

TRAVIAN

Hell, yes

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
How is it possible to get e.g 100 000 points when you have to wait xxx minutes after every 3-4th fight ( because of stamina) ?

Theoretically you can get 900 points every 50 minutes. so 100k in 93 hours or 3 days and 20 hours.  + there are rewards and stuff so you need less time then this.

It started 5 days ago. 1# = 117100   =  5,4 days
And even with rewards and so (because you said theoretically - means he must win every fight)
So nr.1 plays 24/7 ?!   That´s laughable!

I do win every fight. lol So is he. Challenge is way to easy.  HE have 30 stamina since game was not resetted and that gives him 5 hours of pause between login. Yes the first few players lost very little stamina, they played most of it.  Oh you can buy stamina with gems. 35 are there free. so 6*17*900= 90k Gold
lol
But lots and lots of playing. it take 12 minutes to do Challenge so for 180k Gold  = 40 hours of constant playing. lol

when I played Travian we co played one account. 3 players. one from Europe other from USA and third form Asia. So we could always be online and keep it rank.1 quite easy.
legendary
Activity: 1007
MaidSafeCD for sale on the DEX, only other one is going at 74 XCP, whereas mine is set at 45 XCP. Get it while it lasts!! (sarutobicard also available)
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Beyond the void (NXC) first beta will be retransmitted live tomorrow at 4PM GMT

Welcome guys Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1007

Theoretically you can get 900 points every 50 minutes. so 100k in 93 hours or 3 days and 20 hours.  + there are rewards and stuff so you need less time then this.

It started 5 days ago. 1# = 117100   =  5,4 days
So nr.1 plays 24/7 ?!   That´s laughable!

this is due to certain cheat vectors that are still not fully closed. there are some real smart people playing Sog Wink
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**

Theoretically you can get 900 points every 50 minutes. so 100k in 93 hours or 3 days and 20 hours.  + there are rewards and stuff so you need less time then this.

It started 5 days ago. 1# = 117100   =  5,4 days
So nr.1 plays 24/7 ?!   That´s laughable!

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
SOG is going to be SOL .... but, EDS has a larger plan .... its got legs, patience grasshopper.

Interesting... too bad though... and too bad event horizon for critical mass on this project just seems to be a complete mystery.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
SOG is going to be SOL .... but, EDS has a larger plan .... its got legs, patience grasshopper.
Activity: 221
Merit: 102
Weeee WANT MULTIPLAYER MULTIPLAYERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR We totally don't care about a 20$ buck splitted reward dude! we all have played in previous season we dont give a fuck there is nothing new!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do we would want to replay the campaign again and again...

come on WAKE UP eds

15 btc on polo to go under 10k satoshi...you will loose your project!!!! TAke red bull and do something

We dont care about buying card anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee WE WANT A GAME, A MULTIPLAYER GAME, MULTIPLAYERRRRRRRR (the infinity level is boriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnngggg after 300 times dude!!!!!!)

Do you know what is going to happen if you do the full release without MULTIPLAYER LOL your game willll CRASHHHHH

Marketing guys helllllloooo ALL 4 do you to make 25% on a 3 million franchise or a 130 million one??? YOU too!!! WAKE the fuck up and stop snoozing!

I dont even know 1 person out of the 14 investor i know that still trust BCY. not a single one i was the only stupid one keeping is bcy and now my trust is totally wrecked toooooooo ( i want to make money yess!!! BUT i also WANT TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME ... i buyed card for ittt ...300$ of fucking card that i cant useeesssssssssss ( i dont care about the fucking campaing!!!! idi it 4 times alreadyy neggaaaaa !!!!! YIO WAKE UPPPPPPPPPP

TRUST BCY TRUST Even if you are a small team ... put prioryty (STOP SELLING CARDS!!!!!!) and PUSH THE  MP and do some marketing  GOSH are child or entrepreneur?

This really is a competition to endure the most repetitive boredom. Playing the same Challenge over and over again for "play gold". 30 days of excessive boring repetition, yay!
New cards are released for high prices of tens of dollars, like donating money. In the mean time the developers take their time, now more than one and a half year, to develop the crowd funded game. With the steady income from new card releases there is no hurry.
I hope that when the full game launch has been the new cards doesn't has overly better stats/price than the cards already bought by investors. Because that would make the already bought cards practically useless. The developers have at least 20% of every card left in inventory so that might not come true.
I think the game is fun when you play it for a while but the development has taken too long and the cards has been sold for too high prices.

Star Citizen, from a $5 million game to a $143 million game, thanks(?) to investors.
"And with all this going on, and knowing full well that they i) can’t develop and deliver the game as promised back in 2012 ii) are now intending to release the game as a Minimum Viable Product, rather than with all the promised features; they are still selling concept images (JPEGs) of ships that are neither built, let alone in the game. In the past month, they have sold the Buccaneer and the Dragonfly (a space bike – seriously)."
http://dereksmart.com/2016/06/star-citizen-fidelity-of-failure/
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tMAP0fg-AKScI3S3VjrDW3OaLO4zgBA1RSYoQOQoNSI/htmlview#
Star Citizen stretch goals
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals
"200 Imaginary Spaceships Sold For a Real $250,000 in Star Citizen 24-hour Livestream Event"
http://www.gameskinny.com/mdrty/200-imaginary-spaceships-sold-for-a-real-250000-in-star-citizen-24-hour-livestream-event
"Star Citizen made $1.3 million this weekend by selling spaceships"
https://www.vg247.com/2014/08/18/star-citizen-made-1-3-million-dollars-this-weekend/
"Would you spend $275 on a spaceship in a game that doesn't even exist yet?"
"In some ways this sort of support it is akin to putting money in a church collection plate, a belief that the money will be used to make good things happen, things that you approve of. Some people put in more than others, in the belief that more money will make more good things happen, and that sense of supporting the greater good can feel like a reward in itself."
http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/2014/01/would-you-spend-275-spaceship-game-doesnt-even-exist-yet
"Meet a fan who has spent $30,000 on Star Citizen ships"
http://www.pcgamer.com/meet-a-fan-who-has-spent-30000-on-star-citizen-ships/

More information about Star Citizen.
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/tag/inside-star-citizen/
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2016/09/23/inside-the-troubled-development-of-star-citizen
Pages:
Jump to: