Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 36. (Read 166041 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
It was on Win7 x64.
A few minutes ago, after 3rd retry of completelly deleting block storage and index files, fynally, client has fully synced Smiley
Thanks for help to everybody.
One night has been passed, and guess what?.. At the morning client again in "Out of sync" state Sad ~416611 blocks remaining...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have put up a dedicated server to mine this pool.  Are you sick of lag and pools that just don't work?  Then try this...

SPT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

- dedicated server with gobs of cpu/memory and network bandwidth
- 256MB DDR3 RAM, 1GB Backbone
- Redundant servers, DDOS protection
- 60 confirms
- payouts work and everything tested hourly and works!
- backups every 30 minutes.  These pool operators losing databases is not acceptable.
- an admin who is a computer engineer and knows what the hell he's doing.

Enjoy Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Yeah I kind of agree with the above 2 posts.  If you have such big plans coming in the very near future, why not sort out the foundations beforehand?
The client needs to sync without making a new spots.conf file, otherwise your average Joe won't ever use it.

Not sure why you "accidently" jumped the gun by amending your first post before actually updating the client.  And if the Tmotta invested, pay him!  It doesn't look good when a coins Dev has negative feedback.
Activity: 90
Hope this isn't a dumb question, but where is the updated client? The OP client link lists the client as v1.0.2 from August 2013. Also the list of addnodes isn't updated. That said, the new list of nodes doesn't seem to change anything. I still only get 1 active connection regardless of what nodes I add.
Activity: 234
I have made several attempts to contact through emal at [email protected] and [email protected], through bitcointalk.org, and through multiple attempts in this forum section for issues with not getting paid for the purchase of public shares. This is the most unprofessional way to handle yourself as an investment opportunity. I feel as though I have been SCAMMED for the .40 BTC investment in your BS shares. I hope the others that have been or are being BS'd by you read this and question you as being legit.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Which OS are you having sync issues with? We are currently testing new client on both Windows and Linux right now but the more info the better. "It just doesn't sync" doesn't help anyone
It was on Win7 x64.
A few minutes ago, after 3rd retry of completelly deleting block storage and index files, fynally, client has fully synced Smiley

Awesome. The Christmas theme as well as the updated client will all be optional. So if your QT's are working and you don't feel like updating, you don't have to
Which OS are you having sync issues with? We are currently testing new client on both Windows and Linux right now but the more info the better. "It just doesn't sync" doesn't help anyone
It was on Win7 x64.
legendary
Have you seen this in the first post?
Updated client again - the same sync trouble Sad

legendary

Not yet, we didn't I edited the OP too soon
legendary

UPDATE (12/16): CHRISTMAS THEME now live! We have updated the client and added new checkpoints to resolve sync issues
Client Upgrade Complete - Nodes are now syncing correctly and all pools and block explorer are upgraded

Oops, I jumped the gun on editing. Christmas theme, updated client, and a big announcement for a new site that will have Spots as the featured coin are being worked on as we speak. More info on that project in the next day or two
legendary

UPDATE (12/16): CHRISTMAS THEME now live! We have updated the client and added new checkpoints to resolve sync issues
Client Upgrade Complete - Nodes are now syncing correctly and all pools and block explorer are upgraded
Restart your client and it should download the blockchain.

(Please tell me if that is wrong! That worked for me)

No, this doesn't helped Sad My config file:
Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=16002
port=16001
addnode=69.85.86.195
addnode=71.202.52.154
addnode=68.103.6.158
addnode=71.187.248.95
addnode=70.69.238.84
addnode=108.185.218.246
addnode=70.98.114.229
addnode=162.243.78.234
addnode=81.19.118.18
addnode=75.177.178.255
addnode=24.200.49.130
addnode=1.172.130.188
addnode=211.99.224.198
addnode=5.150.239.251
addnode=70.125.18.205
addnode=27.33.117.153
addnode=162.243.78.234
addnode=p2pool.org
addnode=coinfreaks.com
legendary
Hi to all.
Please, help me to solve problem with wallet. It can't sync Sad I've tried to reset the wallet by deleteng the files blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat (I guess, that's the ones, with blocks info?), and start sync with network from scratch, but every time sync is stopping on "~416565 blocks remaining" Sad
I think, this is the cause, why I can't perform a solo mining - miner connects, doing some work but no single block has been found in more, than 48h at 700kH/s. Bad luck?..

Updated wallet version to current (Christmas one), but situation didn't changed Sad Almost all time the number of active connections to network are 6-8, and sync stopped at the same point.
What I'am doing wrong?..

P. S. Sorry for my bad English, this is not my native language...

Does anybody has some ideas?.. Undecided
In the spots folder: something like /users/appdata/roaming/spots make a notepad file

Paste this into the notepad file and save it.
addnode=162.243.78.234
addnode=81.19.118.18
addnode=75.177.178.255
addnode=24.200.49.130
addnode=1.172.130.188
addnode=211.99.224.198
addnode=5.150.239.251
addnode=70.125.18.205
addnode=27.33.117.153
addnode=162.243.78.234
addnode=p2pool.org
addnode=coinfreaks.com

Then rename the file spots.conf

Restart your client and it should download the blockchain.

(Please tell me if that is wrong! That worked for me)
Hi to all.
Please, help me to solve problem with wallet. It can't sync Sad I've tried to reset the wallet by deleteng the files blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat (I guess, that's the ones, with blocks info?), and start sync with network from scratch, but every time sync is stopping on "~416565 blocks remaining" Sad
I think, this is the cause, why I can't perform a solo mining - miner connects, doing some work but no single block has been found in more, than 48h at 700kH/s. Bad luck?..

Updated wallet version to current (Christmas one), but situation didn't changed Sad Almost all time the number of active connections to network are 6-8, and sync stopped at the same point.
What I'am doing wrong?..

P. S. Sorry for my bad English, this is not my native language...

Does anybody has some ideas?.. Undecided
Activity: 182
Anyone else getting this alert with the Spots Linux client?:

Code:
"errors" : "Mandatory upgrade to Litecoin 0.8.6.1+.  https://litecoin.org/upgrade"

Everything works OK so far...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is it still worth mining? Prices will obviously go up especially if wallstreet comes in. I don't doubt they will. Some are probably putting side investments in crypto.
legendary
Maybe this will help reassure you
How it can help to stop panicselling?.

Well the lower the price goes, the more you and I can buy. I'm holding a nice chunk at this point and have no need nor interest to dump. Especially with what we have coming before 2014 hits. Think of it this way...what other coins have been advertising for months, we are going to to develop from scratch, start to finish, in days
It sounds interesting, I must admit. 
Surely the problems with not being able to sync and being frequently removed from crypsty should surely be solved before going for a big advertising splurge though...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I feel yah :/

I'd like to buy more spts, however I have a negative btc account balance on Cryptsy for some reason.... Aside from that, everything else is tied up T__T
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
the more you and I can buy
Can't buy any more, no free btc's. And spent btc's for now are near /2. Ok. Hope still exist.
Pages:
Jump to: