Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 37. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Maybe this will help reassure you
How it can help to stop panicselling?.

Well the lower the price goes, the more you and I can buy. I'm holding a nice chunk at this point and have no need nor interest to dump. Especially with what we have coming before 2014 hits. Think of it this way...what other coins have been advertising for months, we are going to to develop from scratch, start to finish, in days
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
How it can help to stop panicselling?.
legendary
After returning spots to cryptsy price falls like crazy. I start to think that John/Vern do this to manipulate prices. Price is falling too quick.
Many peoples don't want to lose their investments when they decide to delist coin without any explanation again.
Cryptsy f*cked us again. Very angry and annoyed.

https://twitter.com/cryptsy/status/412462670676107264
After returning spots to cryptsy price falls like crazy. I start to think that John/Vern do this to manipulate prices. Price is falling too quick.
Many peoples don't want to lose their investments when they decide to delist coin without any explanation again.
Cryptsy f*cked us again. Very angry and annoyed.
legendary
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Another SPOTS mining pool: http://spots.nenado.org
PPS / 0% fee.
legendary
no longer on coinmarketcap, according to them its an issue with spots

That's because Gliss pulls price from Cryptsy. It was their issue, not ours. It's back up now though
legendary
[10:09:40 PM] Bit John: spots coming back online
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
no longer on coinmarketcap, according to them its an issue with spots
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Spots fallen to 0.00003012 @coins-e. Thank you cryptsy. My investment in spots because of your shit and buggy exchange divided 6-7 times than it was.

Don't worry about that price. It'll go back to where it was. Last I've heard they are getting ready to turn it back on. The volume isn't on coins-e. If anything, go there and BUY at that price. Anyone dumping now is a moron with what we are about to get done. But I'd be more than happy to add to my collection at that price

I think it will go higher than it was before Price drops always bring new people
legendary
Only updates I'm getting from Cryptsy is that Spots and one other coin were delisted last night. No ETA on when they will get around to fixing it. Sorry guys, I have no more info than that
legendary
Spots fallen to 0.00003012 @coins-e. Thank you cryptsy. My investment in spots because of your shit and buggy exchange divided 6-7 times than it was.

Don't worry about that price. It'll go back to where it was. Last I've heard they are getting ready to turn it back on. The volume isn't on coins-e. If anything, go there and BUY at that price. Anyone dumping now is a moron with what we are about to get done. But I'd be more than happy to add to my collection at that price
legendary
In the meantime while we are waiting for Cryptsy to get fixed. Instead of being mad, go do some good with your cryptos on Contribitcoin.com

Or start earning some coins on WorkForCrypto.com

Are you still predicting a big rise? Or was the rise to 0.0003 it?

That wasn't even the beginning. That was me just being more active in the last few days. We are working on a few things that are going to be Spots only. One is going to involve other coins, but payment will only be accepted in Spots. The other one is a website we are working on the final negotiations for acquiring. We are building some sites from scratch and just outright buying others right now. The expansion for all three coins: Spots, Tickets, and Contribitcoin are well underway

WorkForCrypto.com is also ready to accept Spots and Contribitcoin.com is now also live and ready for BTC and LTC contributions with NO FEES
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
In the meantime while we are waiting for Cryptsy to get fixed. Instead of being mad, go do some good with your cryptos on Contribitcoin.com

Are you still predicting a big rise? Or was the rise to 0.0003 it?
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hi to all.
Please, help me to solve problem with wallet. It can't sync Sad I've tried to reset the wallet by deleteng the files blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat (I guess, that's the ones, with blocks info?), and start sync with network from scratch, but every time sync is stopping on "~416565 blocks remaining" Sad
I think, this is the cause, why I can't perform a solo mining - miner connects, doing some work but no single block has been found in more, than 48h at 700kH/s. Bad luck?..

Updated wallet version to current (Christmas one), but situation didn't changed Sad Almost all time the number of active connections to network are 6-8, and sync stopped at the same point.
What I'am doing wrong?..

P. S. Sorry for my bad English, this is not my native language...
legendary

Activity: 420
Bayern
Suddenly my investment into Spots disappeared on Cryptsy. Any ETA when Spots will be back? Really annoyed with cryptsy

I've already emailed Paul directly. Waiting on a response. To reiterate, this is not a coin issue. This is a problem with Cryptsy

Awesome.  Great to see such a quick acting person behind Spots. Respect
legendary
Suddenly my investment into Spots disappeared on Cryptsy. Any ETA when Spots will be back? Really annoyed with cryptsy

I've already emailed Paul directly. Waiting on a response. To reiterate, this is not a coin issue. This is a problem with Cryptsy
Activity: 420
Bayern
Pages:
Jump to: