Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 35. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Spots is the biggest riser on coinmarketcap over the last day (+56%). Did I miss an announcement?
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
Provide the txid I asked for then. Scam written all over it.

I am trying to pay you back (a second time) out of my personal stash. You're right, smells like a real scam

Why won't you post the tx hash? What's the problem if you'd really paid him as you're saying?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Purchasable only with Spots, though, they will feature other coins as design

"... when spots market will be higher then $2 mil"?. Smiley))

PS: give TmottaDing that txid he says about. Find that payout to his address that he used when payed for share and find payout. And give him txid to stop this (tasted this more than 5 pages, no?).
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
how does spots related to gold, silver, copper as it claimed?

There used to be a metals market. We have some new things relating to physical coins very soon. Purchasable only with Spots, though, they will feature other coins as design
legendary

I am trying to pay you back (a second time) out of my personal stash. You're right, smells like a real scam
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
how does spots related to gold, silver, copper as it claimed?
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
legendary
  Well here is IGotSpots way of dealing with investors. After calling him out on never paying for share investment he pm's me this shit...

(No subject)
« Sent to: TmottaDing on: December 17, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
I'm showing you as paid back, homie

Best thing I can do is offer you the $40 back you invested, plus I'll thrown in a percentage gain in Spots out of my personal collection, since I don't hold the BTC, that's the share side who is telling me you were paid back.

original post:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4013410

At the time SPT market cap was $4200

Link to original share offer:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-august-8th-press-release-for-igotspotscom-and-the-currency-spots-270299

I Think its a bunch of BS.

It clearly states initial purchase price + 20% as a return (by the way, in that PM I am offering you 50% instead of 20% in addition to our records indicating you already received your BTC)

You are asking for me to turn your $40 into $600 (which I'm already told you were paid in BTC)
   Well here is IGotSpots way of dealing with investors. After calling him out on never paying for share investment he pm's me this shit...

(No subject)
« Sent to: TmottaDing on: December 17, 2013, 04:15:27 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
I'm showing you as paid back, homie

Best thing I can do is offer you the $40 back you invested, plus I'll thrown in a percentage gain in Spots out of my personal collection, since I don't hold the BTC, that's the share side who is telling me you were paid back.

original post:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4013410

At the time SPT market cap was $4200

Link to original share offer:   https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-august-8th-press-release-for-igotspotscom-and-the-currency-spots-270299

I Think its a bunch of BS.

legendary
Adding Spots to WorkForCrypto.com when it breaks $2 million market cap

*checks market cap* So it isn't ever getting added then!?

You would be surprised how hard the rubberband can snap
In a heavily falling market, you will do well to increase the market cap 20 fold, in my opinion.
legendary

Windows or Linux?

[/quote]

You would be surprised how hard the rubberband can snap
legendary

legendary

Can't get the client to sync, just shows 0 connections.

I have tried all the nodes from the conf file settings above, but nothing works Sad

Windows or Linux?
Activity: 432
Merit: 500
Can't get the client to sync, just shows 0 connections.

I have tried all the nodes from the conf file settings above, but nothing works Sad
legendary
I have made several attempts to contact through emal at [email protected] and [email protected], through bitcointalk.org, and through multiple attempts in this forum section for issues with not getting paid for the purchase of public shares. This is the most unprofessional way to handle yourself as an investment opportunity. I feel as though I have been SCAMMED for the .40 BTC investment in your BS shares. I hope the others that have been or are being BS'd by you read this and question you as being legit.

The info I am getting is that you changed your address from the one you sent it to, and that is where your repayment went
send me a confirmation that payment was sent to that address, problem solved. Otherwise send me my money, this run-around bs is for the birds. This has been going on since December the 8th. At this point the proof needs to be  posted for transparency to those of this forum. Below is my proof of payment sent. 48 hours should give you plenty of time to find the transaction in which you sent the money to that address.

Again I am posting your email with your confirmation of funds sent.

Thank you for your purcahse of 1 SHARE of iGotSpots.com public investment. There are only 100 Shares available combined, so I would like to personally welcome you aboard the iGotSpots Team! Thanks for your confidence in both myself and the Spots currency. The price has nearly tripled since hitting Cryptsy today, so if you are holding any, you are in good shape!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask either through email or by contacting me at iGotSpots on bitcointalk.com!

Thanks again and welcome aboard!

Date: 8/8/2013 23:53
To: 1KTDYKkrrwgsPUja8eieXbERkm3gKpZfA (own address, label: TmottaDing)
Credit: 0.40 BTC
Net amount: +0.40 BTC
Transaction ID: a4c9b02fb4c1b097fc8401eb74942e9dc131ac65cab807470538afaa79411cb2

And this is the cryptsy.com confirmation that the withdrawl came from there.

BitCoin   1KTDYKkrrwgsPUja8eieXbERkm3gKpZfA   0.40020000 BTC   Yes   2013-08-09 00:52:02
Processed   TrxID: a4c9b02fb4c1b097fc8401eb74942e9dc131ac65cab807470538afaa79411cb2 @ 2013-08-09 00:53:03

Your response is greatly anticipated! 

PM Sent
I have made several attempts to contact through emal at [email protected] and [email protected], through bitcointalk.org, and through multiple attempts in this forum section for issues with not getting paid for the purchase of public shares. This is the most unprofessional way to handle yourself as an investment opportunity. I feel as though I have been SCAMMED for the .40 BTC investment in your BS shares. I hope the others that have been or are being BS'd by you read this and question you as being legit.

The info I am getting is that you changed your address from the one you sent it to, and that is where your repayment went
send me a confirmation that payment was sent to that address, problem solved. Otherwise send me my money, this run-around bs is for the birds. This has been going on since December the 8th. At this point the proof needs to be  posted for transparency to those of this forum. Below is my proof of payment sent. 48 hours should give you plenty of time to find the transaction in which you sent the money to that address.

Again I am posting your email with your confirmation of funds sent.

Thank you for your purcahse of 1 SHARE of iGotSpots.com public investment. There are only 100 Shares available combined, so I would like to personally welcome you aboard the iGotSpots Team! Thanks for your confidence in both myself and the Spots currency. The price has nearly tripled since hitting Cryptsy today, so if you are holding any, you are in good shape!

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask either through email or by contacting me at iGotSpots on bitcointalk.com!

Thanks again and welcome aboard!

Date: 8/8/2013 23:53
To: 1KTDYKkrrwgsPUja8eieXbERkm3gKpZfA (own address, label: TmottaDing)
Credit: 0.40 BTC
Net amount: +0.40 BTC
Transaction ID: a4c9b02fb4c1b097fc8401eb74942e9dc131ac65cab807470538afaa79411cb2

And this is the cryptsy.com confirmation that the withdrawl came from there.

BitCoin   1KTDYKkrrwgsPUja8eieXbERkm3gKpZfA   0.40020000 BTC   Yes   2013-08-09 00:52:02
Processed   TrxID: a4c9b02fb4c1b097fc8401eb74942e9dc131ac65cab807470538afaa79411cb2 @ 2013-08-09 00:53:03

Your response is greatly anticipated! 
legendary
I have put up a dedicated server to mine this pool.  Are you sick of lag and pools that just don't work?  Then try this...

SPT.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

- dedicated server with gobs of cpu/memory and network bandwidth
- 256MB DDR3 RAM, 1GB Backbone
- Redundant servers, DDOS protection
- 60 confirms
- payouts work and everything tested hourly and works!
- backups every 30 minutes.  These pool operators losing databases is not acceptable.
- an admin who is a computer engineer and knows what the hell he's doing.

Enjoy Smiley

Awesome, thanks. Added to OP
Activity: 308
Merit: 253
Finally got a reply from the UK he said everything is working
legendary

legendary
I'll have the new client done within the next two days.

You guys don't listen, though. Even if it is trying to download the 400k blocks, it's still synced even though it says it's not.

YOU ARE STILL SYNCED EVEN IF IT SAYS YOU AREN'T IF YOU ARE TRYING TO DOWNLOAD 400K BLOCKS. IT IS ONLY A DISPLAY ISSUE
Pages:
Jump to: