Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 57. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
A fourth currency is going to be accepted as well. We will be releasing more info on which one tonight. For today it will be in this thread only to give the Spots community a head start for believing in our project.

Tomorrow we will have the announcement thread about it being accepted on iGotSpots.com
legendary
Why do you need spots if you can buy silver direct through that site via bitcoin?

heh my other question is why is the silver and gold 50% above market value. Ouch!!

We are lower than the other sites for btc. Spots will be the only currency accepted on our auction site. That's why you want them
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Does anyone else think the igotspots logo looks like a used maxipad? Or is that literally the 'spots' igotspots is referring to?
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
Why do you need spots if you can buy silver direct through that site via bitcoin?

heh my other question is why is the silver and gold 50% above market value. Ouch!!
Activity: 874
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
No blocks solo mining for 12 hrs, is this normal with this difficulty?
{
"blocks" : 8751,
"currentblocksize" : 1451,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 12.84610366,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 8792,
"networkhashps" : 419996917,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It's big enough to see that my super duper mining machine will earn me some millispots if this ever hits a block lol
legendary

could definitely use help on this Wink

Too small to read.

Check your PM's
Activity: 196

could definitely use help on this Wink
legendary
Will people in other parts of the world (I am in the UK) be able to buy the silver and gold?

I am looking into the European laws and shit right now. I guess there's something about free country to country customs on gold and silver out there, so I may be looking for a European distributor sometime soon
Activity: 210
I not use any kind of messenger beware of scammers
can someone tell me why the difficulty is so high on this pool 13 hmmmmm
http://spt.coinmine.pl

It retargets very quickly. The price surge brought in miners and quickly hiked the difficulty. It will go down soon enough.
The retarget system does work extremely well. Spots diff is like a roller-coaster. The multi pools (or others) hit it and we get 300-500MH/s in a burst, which drives the diff up, they leave and it falls back down quicky. Then back up. Floor is around 2 I believe (or at least was a few minutes ago before the next push) ...

legendary
Added to OP:

Spots P2Pool

http://204.10.105.89:9775

Set your miner to the IP and port listed

Use Spots address as the username and any password
legendary
Activity: 980
Need a campaign manager? PM me

It retargets very quickly. The price surge brought in miners and quickly hiked the difficulty. It will go down soon enough.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 171
The amount of support this coin receives from it's dev is amazing.

There are so many "decent" Alts on this forum that die out because the devs don't provide any support/don't update the code/disappear.
It is a nice to see someone actually taking their creation seriously.

Good Job.

(BTW sent you an email about shares)
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Good work, man, and good luck. It sounds like you have a good business plan in progress.

I like the idea of buying shares, but IMO, it would be more worth it to buy .40 BTC worth of spots than buying shares. I can definitely see spots price going up quite a bit, and likely way more than 20% in the next 4 months. I like that you're giving the public a chance to get more involved, and it is nice to be guaranteed a 20% return even if spots dies out, but I guess I like risky investments better.  Tongue
legendary
Where do you send to for the shares?

All information is available at iGotSpots.com - There is a quick form at the bottom to fill out if you are interested
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Where do you send to for the shares?
legendary
According to http://coinmarketcap.com - We are #28 now with network value at nearly $15,000. That's more than $10,000 in one day.

We have added 1 Gram Gold Bars to our website since the value raised so much so fast iGotSpots.com/goldbar.html
legendary
And to be totally fair, this is the email you get when you ask for more info on the site:

Thank you for your interest in purchasing public shares of iGotSpots, LLC based in Wisconsin.

In a nutshell...whatever investment you make into iGotSpots will return your initial purchase price + 20% of that price no later than 4 months from date of purchase.  These funds will be used to get the market site automated, as well as the auction site programmed and hosted. We will also use the share purchases to assist us in legal costs, should we raise any issues with our project. The 20% is an estimated (and minimum) return. If the currency or business exceeds our expectations, those returns will be above 20% return. These shares will be purchased back from you by us at the time of our request for at least the agreed upon amount. For now, we are sticking with that number so if people get more than that they are happy, but if they get exactly what is promised, they are satisfied.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact me. If you are ready to get going, your personal BTC Deposit address is:

Each share is .4 BTC each for any order of 9 units or less. For orders of 10 or more shares, the price is .39 BTC Each. You will receive a confirmation with your transaction details as soon as the payment is received, as well as confirmation for the number of shares purchased. Please ask any and all questions before sending payment. I have no problem answering them afterwards, but I want to make sure you are positive before you make your decision. Thanks again for your interest and faith in both my new company and the Spots currency.
Pages:
Jump to: