Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SPOT] | SUCCESSFUL FORK COMPLETE - On CoinPayments.net/Cryptsy/Coins-e - page 60. (Read 166041 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Still no spotter blocks found.  At block 5166 with 253134 outstanding.  253134 / 49 = 5166.

Now I have to wait to test the new Next Block Reward predictor script for Spots  Sad

So much for trying to cheat  Wink

Well look at that!  The spots network coughed up a Vlad Golden Block, aka Spotter Block, aka Superblock:

Block  7457 - 10045 SPT
http://altcha.in/block/bdb12b152ea5274b4c86051843eb69e8096697380ca3e38ebd692089e5088667

and yup, the script worked fine.

wow, that's a block worth mining!

That's like $60 at today's price
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
Still no spotter blocks found.  At block 5166 with 253134 outstanding.  253134 / 49 = 5166.

Now I have to wait to test the new Next Block Reward predictor script for Spots  Sad

Well look at that!  The spots network coughed up a Vlad Golden Block, aka Spotter Block, aka Superblock:

Block  7457 - 10045 SPT
http://altcha.in/block/bdb12b152ea5274b4c86051843eb69e8096697380ca3e38ebd692089e5088667

wow, that's a block worth mining!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Block  7457 - 10045 SPT

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm looking forward to being involved (even if its only slightly) in spots.  Thanks! I am excited about the announcement.
legendary
legendary
Actually, here's a direct link to a sneak preview of our announcement

http://www.igotspots.com/thanks.html
legendary
If anyone is interested interested, http://www.igotspots.com/sneak.html is up in this thread only. Fill out the form for a sneak peak of Thursday's news.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We are only doing Silver for now until the coinmarketcap.com value goes up and the actual coin can afford gold. It's not a matter of us being able to afford it, but we don't want to rush the network.

Of course. And platinum wouldn't be until after gold anyhow.
legendary
Nice.

Will you be setting the price daily? Or give a price good for a certain amount of time when someone makes a request?

It's a good-looking site. And I may be looking for silver soon. I sold my silver for grocery money a while back and I will need to replace it. (Don't feel bad for me. The silver bought me a whole lot more groceries at $35/oz than it did when I bought it at $4/oz.)

You know what I like even better than silver? Platinum. No rush, I'm just putting the idea out there.

Anyhow, congratulations.

We are only doing Silver for now until the coinmarketcap.com value goes up and the actual coin can afford gold. It's not a matter of us being able to afford it, but we don't want to rush the network.

On Thursday, we have a very long post coming to explain our near and distant plans for Spots
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The current price is the value of spots before people are able to buy silver with them,  once spots have real monetary value, they gonna go to the moon, Alice!
Nice.

Will you be setting the price daily? Or give a price good for a certain amount of time when someone makes a request?

It's a good-looking site. And I may be looking for silver soon. I sold my silver for grocery money a while back and I will need to replace it. (Don't feel bad for me. The silver bought me a whole lot more groceries at $35/oz than it did when I bought it at $4/oz.)

You know what I like even better than silver? Platinum. No rush, I'm just putting the idea out there.

Anyhow, congratulations.
legendary
The spread is getting really small and reasonable. Trading volume seems to be getting more regular and less sporadic as well. These are good indicators, no?
legendary
You guys win

I saw the purpose of that poll being to give you a way to go back to Cryptsy while saving face. I don't think there is any reason for you to grovel for forgiveness or anything of the sort. Just go to them and say you got off on the wrong foot and that you want to do what's right for the people mining and trading Spots.

My point being that I think you win in this as well. And I give you props just for putting the poll up.

It didn't and still doesn't matter to me. People sent me PMs mad about it
You guys win

I saw the purpose of that poll being to give you a way to go back to Cryptsy while saving face. I don't think there is any reason for you to grovel for forgiveness or anything of the sort. Just go to them and say you got off on the wrong foot and that you want to do what's right for the people mining and trading Spots.

My point being that I think you win in this as well. And I give you props just for putting the poll up.
legendary
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 205
actually it wasn't about getting them fast enough it was you did not notify people in the chat you were spamming the link too..
so all the people where waiting and wondering why you weren't giving them out.. it's not about being ungrateful
and by the way i did not want your giveaway coins i applied for them to double check some other guy saying they weren't coming lol
you can have them back if you want Wink

and hey lets be real here.. you have commented on my situation where i got banned for an hour for posting a link to this very topic
on the cryptsy chat and that was just to direct some noob to you that you were previously helping so..
YOU KNEW DAMN WELL WHAT YOU WERE DOING WAS WRONG

I will take that 10 coins if you are returning anyway.

ML2D8mzAqpCeweK7j698haqHGiZJ679TnZ

I'd take the 10 too. What an oxygen theif! Wasting peoples time to send him free stuff, then read his ignorance, and stealing good fresh air from other creatures on earth who actually bring joy to people's lives with their presence.
Pages:
Jump to: