Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 46. (Read 790391 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
FYI to interested holders HLM has picked a rough snapshot date of August 1st, specific block height to be decided as the date nears. Figured since it's dead in here people wouldn't mind some relevant info, even if it's tangential to SPR.

Any news georgem?  Grin

Will one be able to redeem HLM if SPR is kept on an exchange? (Sorry if this has been answered before)

If the exchange decides to accommodate the snapshot: yes. Afaik bittrex will. If you keep them somewhere else probably keep it in a wallet/transfer to bittrex.

Thank you for the info. I'll leave them on Bittrex then, they have handled similar redemptions before so it will probably be ok.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
FYI to interested holders HLM has picked a rough snapshot date of August 1st, specific block height to be decided as the date nears. Figured since it's dead in here people wouldn't mind some relevant info, even if it's tangential to SPR.

Any news georgem?  Grin

Will one be able to redeem HLM if SPR is kept on an exchange? (Sorry if this has been answered before)

If the exchange decides to accommodate the snapshot: yes. Afaik bittrex will. If you keep them somewhere else probably keep it in a wallet/transfer to bittrex.
Activity: 24

Any news georgem?  Grin

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
what's the timeline for Tor integration?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Yo boiz, lets hope this project is a success.

Edit:

Helium - What Spreadcoin was supposed to be

oh I saw what you did there dude!!, only noticed when I checked on lincs to answer last posters question...
which is...as far as I can tell exchanges, miner and wallet still valid aka most recent. everything else georgem to confirm....

wow, theres an echo in here...hellooooo!!! (crickets) lol
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
are links in post #1 the most recent ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
I found a little bug.

That was uh... quite some time ago. Smiley
The "year" part? yeah lol.. I have the same thing in my wallet. I haven't bothered to bring it up as it seems pretty minor.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I found a little bug.

That was uh... quite some time ago. Smiley
Activity: 37
A few questions if I may.

What attracts people to download Spread wallet instead of using an online block explorer? 

Do people people really want to download a wallet and a full blockchain for block explorer functionality?

Just trying to get my head around what would attract somebody to choose Spreadwallet over an alternative.

no alternative is here now which we can be use it instead of this.
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello,

What is the future of spreadcoin?

Technology is good but I do not see future development, innovation ..

The roadmap is not clear, and I do not know where this piece goes.

Could the developers tell me a little more?
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
So one assumes the Spreadcoin developer (georgem) will continue on as before. At least we haven't heard any differently that I'm aware of.

Exactly, you assume correctly.

I am currently invested in the creation of the spreadwallet, a new spreadminer and building a "testnet in a box" raspberry cluster.
This altcoin bubble we are in right now finally allows me to build my "crypto lab" the way I always wanted it, lol,
and believe me I do that with spreadcoin in mind (and maybe bitcoin itself) but not for any other coin.

I am creating the tools right now that I will need for further research.

So, no, I am in no way affiliated with helium, which has completely different goals than I have.

Smiley

Stay tuned!

so what are 'your' goals georgem? ...

not an attack of any sort - im just curious more than anything ...

building a cryptolab costs REAL money - and this btc increase has helped a lot of people i think also ... so its been a good financial relief for a lot of us in cryptoland ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
So one assumes the Spreadcoin developer (georgem) will continue on as before. At least we haven't heard any differently that I'm aware of.

Exactly, you assume correctly.

I am currently invested in the creation of the spreadwallet, a new spreadminer and building a "testnet in a box" raspberry cluster.
This altcoin bubble we are in right now finally allows me to build my "crypto lab" the way I always wanted it, lol,
and believe me I do that with spreadcoin in mind (and maybe bitcoin itself) but not for any other coin.

I am creating the tools right now that I will need for further research.

So, no, I am in no way affiliated with helium, which has completely different goals than I have.

Smiley

Stay tuned!
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
If I keep getting a "sick" or "dead" GPU, but the others work fine, is that indicative of having too high intensity for SPR mining? Or can it be anything? I seem to be getting it at least once per day.

Usually it's exactly that. Another possibility is that your overclock is not stable. If lowering difficulty doesn't fix your problem you should try adding +6 mV to voltage or subtracting -10 MHz from the core clock.

Thanks for the good advice. I added some mV extra and lowered intensity some days ago, and so far it is a lot more stable it seems.
Activity: 19
If I keep getting a "sick" or "dead" GPU, but the others work fine, is that indicative of having too high intensity for SPR mining? Or can it be anything? I seem to be getting it at least once per day.

Usually it's exactly that. Another possibility is that your overclock is not stable. If lowering difficulty doesn't fix your problem you should try adding +6 mV to voltage or subtracting -10 MHz from the core clock.
legendary
Anyone here willing to confess to the 45 BTC sell yesterday?

well if I were to ever execute a btc order that big, I would never crow talk about it on a public btc forum, even anonymously,
but that's just paranoid me.......loose lips sink ships

ditto ...

#crysx

Why is that? Wink

simply because it tells people ( and other traders ) to watch out for YOU - not just the trades ...

a 7btc order is big enough at the current rates - let alone a few hundred btc trade order ... many eyes make it a very critically based trade / trades that people will be reluctant to trade with or against ...

obviously - no one is saying thats how YOU trade ... but when you talk about having THAT much cashflow - then it looks more like a boast than an actual trade tactic ... especially when so many are mining this coin - and the ensuing dump occurs when hlm is released ...

anyone who are in contact with us ( cwi ) KNOW we mean what we say ... KNOW we deliver what we plan ... KNOW we dont publicize anything we dont need to ... and that sort of cashflow is no ones business as far as we ( and obviously sirazimuth also ) are concerned ...

maybe thats just paranoid us also Wink ...

now - back to rebuilding thefarm ...

#crysx
Activity: 12

well if I were to ever execute a btc order that big, I would never crow talk about it on a public btc forum, even anonymously,

ditto ...

#crysx

Why is that? Wink
legendary

ditto ...

#crysx
legendary
born once atheist

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
legendary
born once atheist
How the hell do you mine this coin with nvidea? Website instructions are complete garbage.

download the miner and wallet (you may need to disable anti virus)
dump private key from wallet and paste it into the following text file  (as shown, last line) then save it as text file
 and remame it spreadcoin.config and save it to the spreadcoin folder in your roaming folder

rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcallowip=192.168.0.*
rpcport=41677
port=41678
gen=0
server=1
addnode=5.35.253.206
addnode=94.23.23.194
addnode=52.17.253.8
addnode=37.59.18.108
miningprivkey=(put your wallet private key here)

double click on the example bat file in the miner folder (spreadminer -o http://127.0.0.1:41677 -u rpcuser -p rpcpass)
make sure rpcuser and rpcpassword variables match up to the example bat file
so your bat file for above code should be....(spreadminer -o http://127.0.0.1:41677 -u rpcuser -p rpcpass)

.. you are now solo mining spread

if these instructions are garbage then you need to learn a little basic mining 101
ive been solo mining spread flawlessly with this code with nvidea for over a year. found hundreds of blocks

or simply just watch this tutorial vid  ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhDzpiBLDcA
Pages:
Jump to: