Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 44. (Read 790385 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 101
well, my cpu does 33kh/s and its telling me every 6 months average to find a block.
sooo lets see at 3kH/s....hmmmm, well you do the math.... 5 years?
....but hey ya never know...ya might get lucky!!!

you might need a better GPU , or   something nfg...idk

btw you should be solo mining so no shares..you get the whole block if/when you find one

also just noticed that block # is waaaay off, so something definitely not right!

You say so much, and in same time you dont say anything I do not know.
So step by step: I think it is 2.9 MH/sec, so it is OK speed for GPU.
Second block #  is meaning what?  If it is block difficulty, I cannot change that, and wallet is synced, so block number is OK.
I have rig with 12 GPU 290X , so this is only "sample" , setup to start. Until I setup one GPU successfully, I will not change settings for others.

So does anybody know why WU is 0?
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Can somebody tell me what I do wrong?
I start wallet, make it synced, and then start miner. It is connected to wallet ( as can you see on the SS) but I have found no even one share after few minutes of mining, and WU speed is also 0.
So what I do wrong? number of connections was 10.

well, my cpu does 33kh/s and its telling me every 6 months average to find a block.
sooo lets see at 3kH/s....hmmmm, well you do the math.... 5 years?
....but hey ya never know...ya might get lucky!!!

you might need a better GPU , or   something nfg...idk

btw you should be solo mining so no shares..you get the whole block if/when you find one

also just noticed that block # is waaaay off, so something definitely not right!
Activity: 414
Merit: 101
Can somebody tell me what I do wrong?
I start wallet, make it synced, and then start miner. It is connected to wallet ( as can you see on the SS) but I have found no even one share after few minutes of mining, and WU speed is also 0.
So what I do wrong? number of connections was 10.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
And most probably as in the Zclassic case, after the snapshot the price will crash and go back to the price it was several months ago. So basically you will have both coins, but the SPR one will be fraction of the current price. However HLM has great plans, it might turn out as a right investment, but in the start I would guess the price will be lower than the price of SPR now.

Yes of course but clever people will have sold It before snapshot so It should Pump like crazy Until the end of July , you'll bé fine selling the last week

That's certainly one way to play it, but IMO this will be the only chance to get HLM masternode/servicenodes dirt cheap, and if you sell before the snapshot, you'll miss out on that.

Nop, do thé maths, you have more to gain i Think by putting a lot on SPR and then sell before snapshot After a, at least, 100% gain, doing this your Money is free( unlike if you had hold spr with the crash) and you have as much to put on Helium that shouldnt bé that much expensive, except big surprises
And most probably as in the Zclassic case, after the snapshot the price will crash and go back to the price it was several months ago. So basically you will have both coins, but the SPR one will be fraction of the current price. However HLM has great plans, it might turn out as a right investment, but in the start I would guess the price will be lower than the price of SPR now.

Yes of course but clever people will have sold It before snapshot so It should Pump like crazy Until the end of July , you'll bé fine selling the last week
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
People didnt learn from Zclassic > Zen fork It seems with Zclassic pumping like crazy the last Month before the fork

It'll be the same thing here, in the next days, that's the big train to not miss on July !
What do you mean by this, you could explain, I would appreciate it, because I plan to buy spreadcoins, but first I want to know if this is reliable? Thank you

Well i mean What just happened +35% and it's only the beginning.
Like Zclassic> Zen you Get  One helium coin for every Spreadcoin you have when they will make the snapshot the first August.

And that m'y Friend, it's huge, when people will realise It this Month, they'll start buying tons of SPR, just like What happened with zcl.
Activity: 312
People didnt learn from Zclassic > Zen fork It seems with Zclassic pumping like crazy the last Month before the fork

It'll be the same thing here, in the next days, that's the big train to not miss on July !
What do you mean by this, you could explain, I would appreciate it, because I plan to buy spreadcoins, but first I want to know if this is reliable? Thank you

Since people holding SPR will receive HLM on snapshot date 1st of August, it is likely that more and more people will buy SPR. From now on and until snapshot there may therefore be a bull run!
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618

if i buy spread coins, will they automatically be swapped into helium coin in august ? or what is the deal ? i don't get it...

Yes. When the snapshot will be taken, ypu will receive the same amount of HLM as SPR you have in your wallet or in Bittrex if they participate.
You will keep your SPR, HLM will be additional coin for you.

More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annhlm-helium-1809278
The requirements for the operation of masternode are still 100 conis?
What is the gain / day in the operation of a masternode?

Are you talking about HLM or SPR? I don't think SPR has a masternode system, HLM will have a 1000 coin requirement.

Thanks for your answer. I'm talking about spreadcoin, because this is the thread of this coin, sorry for the question that has to helium with spreadcoin?
Now that you mention what will be the daily profit in Helium per day when running a masternode?
Now anyone can tell me the spreadcoin mass gain per day?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 476
if i buy spread coins, will they automatically be swapped into helium coin in august ? or what is the deal ? i don't get it...

You'll have to ask in the helium thread. Not sure if they even have all the details yet, but we definitely don't.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Are you talking about HLM or SPR? I don't think SPR has a masternode system, HLM will have a 1000 coin requirement.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

nice to see the Spreadcoin breakout even while most major alts are down .
and if that is indeed due to the helium factor...well so be it....

GO SPREADCOIN!
Thanks for the post... Yes, HLM is pumping the price right now, a bit difficult to continue to buy.

I don't think that's them. It's just natural movement. Technically SPR has been pretty cheap for a long time since the coin supply isn't that high and we actually have a developer doing some interesting things. Some completely useless coins have been  double that for a while with double or triple the supply.

Spreadcoin has normally had a much slower and organic growth in price and it took like a month for it to consolidate and finally break out today.
Every other coin got its chance and it was just SPR's turn according to my charts.  Smiley
Thanks for the post... Yes, HLM is pumping the price right now, a bit difficult to continue to buy.
No Georgem recently?

I see that his patreon supporters have mostly withdrawn...

He's still active on spreadcointalk if people post there, but unfortunately most people still only come here. I might start copying/pasting and content from there into this thread, but we'll see. I think it was only a couple days ago that I asked about updates....but of course I forgot to check the site again  Cheesy

As sad as it is bitcointalk.org is a necessary evil. Even if you don't like the forum or whatever your reasons are for not wanting to post here, you still need to. This is the site that gets the most traffic and attention currently. This is where 99% of your supports are going to be at. If I had to go to a million different websites for all the coins I support it would be a nightmare. I don't doubt that Georgem is working hard to further develop this coin, but updates on this forum which has the most traffic is needed. That's just my 2 mBTC.

Yeah, it's definitely sucky, but back when everyone was leaving btctalk to move coin updates to other places, the fud and trolling here on btc talk was unreal.  It probably still is, but I only use it to check my watched threads now and not much else.

Blocknet did the same thing and pretty much left btctalk and just kept working, yet everyone forgot about them until recently after seeing some updates, etc.  Just because someone doesn't check in doesn't mean they aren't working, that's just a bonus if they do. I like GeorgeM's raspberry pi test setups and everything. I think the updates were posted here, but I may repost them again later in case anyone missed them.

Yes, please as I am buying a lots of SPR and would like to know what is happening with it in the future without checking out another sites as well.

Well GeorgeM is more available on spreadcointalk, so if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them there. http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762

In the meantime, here's his latest post for any newcomers to SPR wondering what's up.  I may put together a simplified breakdown of what Spreadcoin is and isn't when I get some free time, but for now, just know that he is still working on the things mentioned in May.

Yes, lots of stuff needs to change.
I'm not saying that I'm happy with how things are right now.
There are too many loose ends everywhere, forum needs to be updated, website still references old stuff etc..

And as if that wasn't enough, we have an ongoing Altcoin-Bubble and ICO-Mania that distorts everything,
and god knows what maneuvers the HLM-people (who own an insane amount of SPR) will do to influence the price of Spreadcoin, lol.
It's gonna be a wild ride, ...

Everybody be careful.

Meanwhile I'm working on solutions.
More to come soon.  Cheesy

(and before any drama goes down, there's nothing negative there about HLM...he's just stating that they can move the price quite a bit if they wanted to Tongue We all know that already. )
Pages:
Jump to: