Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 51. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
you just don't get it, do you?

hey,are your spread riches gonna help you dominate the world there fella?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I'm here since 2015. It's time to reach the top 10, isn't it, georgem ?
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
CONGRATS SPR on the $1 million market cap!! At least right this second it is $1.04M
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Any slack invite link guys? If no slack one should
Be made for quick communications. I know
About riot but more people use slack frankly.

No time to slack around, too much work.  Wink

please use this thread here or the one on the spreadcointalk forum and ask anything you want.
And I (and others) will answer as fast as possible.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hey can anyone give me some positive trust ratings??? My main account got kind of ruined by some snoop who thought I was controlling an army of alts.  Anyways, will be working hard to get my trust rating up.

Thanks guys

p.s. check out my newest tutorial videos!

e1ghtspace? ...

#crysx

not eightspace... its that annoying juvenile troll idiot.

ok ...

tanx Smiley ...

#crysx

Any slack invite link guys? If no slack one should
Be made for quick communications. I know
About riot but more people use slack frankly.

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hey can anyone give me some positive trust ratings??? My main account got kind of ruined by some snoop who thought I was controlling an army of alts.  Anyways, will be working hard to get my trust rating up.

Thanks guys

e1ghtspace? ...

#crysx

ok ...

tanx Smiley ...

#crysx
legendary
born once atheist

Thanks guys

e1ghtspace? ...

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Hey can anyone give me some positive trust ratings??? My main account got kind of ruined by some snoop who thought I was controlling an army of alts.  Anyways, will be working hard to get my trust rating up.

Thanks guys

e1ghtspace? ...

#crysx
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey can anyone give me some positive trust ratings??? My main account got kind of ruined by some snoop who thought I was controlling an army of alts.  Anyways, will be working hard to get my trust rating up.

Thanks guys

legendary
born once atheist
wow!! 10k just round the corner folks...buy now and catch the wave..

edit...  11K  hmmm...  I smell a spike!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Spread we are with you ... decentralize all the things ... pls pay the few bucks needed to get a Cryptopia slot ... you gain LTC, Doge, UNO base pairs ... there's an ALT trade market waiting for the Spread Economy, we like what you do.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
What's the current service node information, number of coins, income/month, etc.?
legendary
born once atheist
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
where is instruction to run masternode ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
VirusTotal of SpreadCoin32.zip
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5bfc55b9df744704142b1c9d7bde26860401957c238594daf7d52fa58be31f47/analysis/

Detection ratio:    14 / 59

Please explain  Huh
There is a cpu miner in the wallet, so virus protection software automatically believes you do not know about this.
It assumes the cpu miner will be running in the background without your permission, so it believes it is a virus.
This is obviously not the case though, so you're safe.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@georgem - Yes - unfortunately my weekend fell apart.  I will give it another attempt over this week/weekend and report back.  Ty. - pokeytex

I'm sorry that you had time once but unfortunately I wasn't around to help you then. Dammit!

It will work out better next time, just write a post, preferably in the spreadcointalk forum.
I check it pretty frequently. More than this thread here.
Thanks.

Hehe - no need to be sorry @Georgem - you did nothing wrong.  I would never expect you to be waiting around for me to potentially need help!  Nor would I ever hold it against you for taking time to get back to me.  Regardless of when you posted to me this weekend it would have been pointless because I had many errands to run with the kids and a wake on Sunday.  I am loading a new copy of Jessie on another PI I purchased and will do all of my updates.  I will post in Spreadcointalk with my update and let you know how I did.  Thanks - pokeytex
Activity: 190
Merit: 101
legendary
spreadcoin.info
in 60 days I'll start an interesting association with SPR (adoption phase as a merchant). The requirement will be the certified possession of SPR coins.

Hey Nikolaj,

you got me curious now.
What is this association you are talking about, and what do you mean with "certified possession" of SPR coins?

You asked me to have a chat about this through skype/slack but I would rather have such discussions in public, it's my policy in such cases, since I now consider myself "employed by the spreadcoin community".

Thank you.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
@georgem - Yes - unfortunately my weekend fell apart.  I will give it another attempt over this week/weekend and report back.  Ty. - pokeytex

I'm sorry that you had time once but unfortunately I wasn't around to help you then. Dammit!

It will work out better next time, just write a post, preferably in the spreadcointalk forum.
I check it pretty frequently. More than this thread here.
Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: