Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | Decentralize Everything (decentralized blockexplorer coming) - page 47. (Read 790391 times)

legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1000
Anyone here willing to confess to the 45 BTC sell yesterday?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
How the hell do you mine this coin with nvidea? Website instructions are complete garbage.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
It's been going very well for Spreadcoin this past month.
I thank my patreons for their ongoing support, which has helped me to decouple from my dayjob a little bit.
Big things are coming in April.
I was also able to completely fund all GPUs and the Raspberry Pi-Cluster through this recent rise in the SPR price.

Stay tuned for massive news in April! :-)

It's May now and no "massive" news?  Roll Eyes

You must be new here  Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
BAM
It's been going very well for Spreadcoin this past month.
I thank my patreons for their ongoing support, which has helped me to decouple from my dayjob a little bit.
Big things are coming in April.
I was also able to completely fund all GPUs and the Raspberry Pi-Cluster through this recent rise in the SPR price.

Stay tuned for massive news in April! :-)

It's May now and no "massive" news?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Will the developers still develop spreadckin after the swap?

The Helium developers are not the Spreadcoin developers.

So one assumes the Spreadcoin developer (georgem) will continue on as before. At least we haven't heard any differently that I'm aware of.

If different developers the why the swap

its isnt a swap ...

its a coin addition ...

so for as many spr you have in your wallet - you will get equal amounts of hlm at the time of the release of hlm ...

this is one of the reasons there is a lot of interest in spr currently ... as the more spr you have NOW - the more hlm you will LATER ...

#crysx
Activity: 896
Merit: 553

So one assumes the Spreadcoin developer (georgem) will continue on as before. At least we haven't heard any differently that I'm aware of.

If different developers the why the swap
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
is this coin dead? is the developer still around?

no and yes...that was easy Grin

Not at all. Check the helium thread as well
legendary
Anyone looking to unload large amounts of SpreadCoin but don't want to move the market, message me to arrange an OTC trade. I'm buying.
Activity: 632
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
There's more, a dedicated comunity (spreadtalk)

With the coming hlm swap and btc rising, we'll have a very interesting time ahead.

@georgem, how's it going mate?
Is there a slack for spreadcoin or only Helium
legendary
hi all ...

we have contacted ocminer ( of suprnova pools ) to see if there is a deal that can be done for our miner ( cwi-spreadminer ) ...

he has yet to respond to our email to him ...

if a deal can be struck - we will have something for you all ...

#crysx

awesome! thank you my friend!  be happy to give it a go.... maybe it will improve my "kinda sad" 5mh I get with my 1070  Cheesy

it does improve it by a nice margin Wink ...

its a highly optimized version ( yup - even more than sp private 'bragging' miner ) - tho its only ever been tested in 'stock' card clocks ... we do not oc our cards - nor create unattainable hashrates due to maxed out oc that a lot of 'normal' miners do not do ... its what we use in cwi-mining - our private internal miner ...

even though georgem has purchased sp private miner AND ours is faster - we will release ours with ocminer IF ocminer can come to a deal ...

lets see how it all goes ...

#crysx
legendary
born once atheist
hi all ...

we have contacted ocminer ( of suprnova pools ) to see if there is a deal that can be done for our miner ( cwi-spreadminer ) ...

#crysx

awesome! thank you my friend!  be happy to give it a go.... maybe it will improve my "kinda sad" 5mh I get with my 1070  Cheesy
legendary
hi all ...

#crysx
legendary
born once atheist
i believe the fastest nvidia gpu miner is currently the geforce GTX 1080 ti.  not sure what hashrate you get for spread mining.

the 1070  which i mine with... i get around 5mh
By the "miner" I mean mining software, not the hardware. 5MH is kinda sad for 1070, I've seen people mentioning 8-9 MH with 1070 in the sp-mod thread. But that's probably with the paid miner, not the free version. At 5MH it makes no sense to mine Spreadcoin. Sad

yeah.. stupid me. i shoulda known you were referring to the software not the hardware. jeezus I'm such an idiot.
I guess all the spread I've accumulated from over a year of mining at a kinda sad 5mh (that BTW has now tripled in value from when I started)  makes no sense ...

jeezus dude... you must be the life of the party

but anyway,  I think you yourself already answered  your own question... to wit...
there is one spreadcoin miner I know of thats free.. v0.1r3 (to the best of my knowledge and the one I use)
and one private one that sp sells for a donation. Link is further back in this thread somewhere.

edit ...correction... I was mining spread at  a "really sad"  2.8MH up until a couple of months ago,
(the nethash/difficulty was a lot lower back then) when I upgraded to a "kinda sad" 5MH  Cheesy

Activity: 312
Has anyone tried mining SPR together with other coins simultaneously, using the same GPUs?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
i believe the fastest nvidia gpu miner is currently the geforce GTX 1080 ti.  not sure what hashrate you get for spread mining.

the 1070  which i mine with... i get around 5mh
By the "miner" I mean mining software, not the hardware. 5MH is kinda sad for 1070, I've seen people mentioning 8-9 MH with 1070 in the sp-mod thread. But that's probably with the paid miner, not the free version. At 5MH it makes no sense to mine Spreadcoin. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: