Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 190. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
LOL - ok first and foremost - I am ignoring pretty much all newbie accounts that start out with bs or are quoting some other fudsters bs.  It really does help the screen view and allow me to see the important stuff.  Try it it helps!

Ok - so I received my first 17+ tSPR MN payments - woot - it works!  Ahemmm - I have over 42 MN's hehe.  So I expect a lot of coin today! :-)
Agreed... but sometimes just can't help myself from pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity...  Embarrassed

Are a lot of them multiple addresses in one wallet, or single MN's per wallet instance?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Ok - so I received my first 17+ tSPR MN payments - woot - it works!  Ahemmm - I have over 42 MN's hehe.  So I expect a lot of coin today! :-)

Wait till it's on main net. Checking your MN earnings over breakfast every morning is just wonderful.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
LOL - ok first and foremost - I am ignoring pretty much all newbie accounts that start out with bs or are quoting some other fudsters bs.  It really does help the screen view and allow me to see the important stuff.  Try it it helps!

legendary
Activity: 966
Spread Masternodes working exactly as planned on their first testnet outing, continuing onslaught of retards and obvious sockpuppets spamming us with their technicolour bigfont Fucked Up Drivel, all signs are good.  Smiley
LOL every altcoin is a shitcoin clone blah blah blah, blahblah, blahblahblah, blah

Says yet another person either all by their lonesome, or too afraid to stand behind what they say that they have to use yet another "sockpuppet" account.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhtt!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
The spread GUI for the decentralized masternodes is an innovation by itself.  Icing on the cake.
I agree the way that Mr. Spread has set up the masternode payment system seems truly innovating in its entirety Smiley Wicked job by a wicked DEV!!
Anyone that takes the time to read over anyone's previous posts will realize that the people FUDDING this thread are people who have developed coins before or offer to develop coins for other people for a price.  Hmmm I can only assume that if I was a developer or creator of altcoins that I too would be upset if I seen a coin with a more talented developer than me making waves in the world of Crypto Smiley Pretty sad when the only people criticizing this coin are people who have failed where Mr. Spread has succeeded!! Pretty sad indeed Wink Cheers

I hope that this community will continue to grow and that people will realize the true potential of SpreadCoin and that this investment is definitely one worth holding onto Wink VIVE LE SPREVOLUTION!!
Activity: 700
The spread GUI for the decentralized masternodes is an innovation by itself.  Icing on the cake.
Activity: 700
yay just got my first MN payment. Test payment system is Working smooth so far for me.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Long live $100 Spreadcoin!

Make money $300 per spreadcoin investors buy then get bite by big hand dumps.

I think we need a slogan. That is one of the fastest ways to get good PR.  Dogecoin isn't that revolutionary but it has a great slogan so people are highly invested in it.

No they pump to $60 a SPR then run away then community reboot then sell again.

This is the best PR you SPR people be going to get by we help you by telling the truth.
Coming from a guy who launched a coingen coin and then abandoned it lol okay there mate Smiley Good to have you aboard Wink Hey how is DecryptRCoin working for ya? Must be working hard at developing your coin and making it a success right Wink We should feel honoured that you took time out of your busy schedule to post in another coins thread then Smiley Thanks so much for doing that for us! We really appreciate it mate Smiley

I haven't abandoned it and I might add some of the SPR features just like how you guys did for this coin especially the Darkcoin stuff.

Your called a NoobKid because that is all you are a Noob and a Kid that lives in the projects since you are on the block.

Noob,

Please resist the urge.
Sorry lol I couldn't help myself on that one because I knew that the name looked familiar lol Sorry guys Smiley Anyways I'm really happy to see that the masternode system seems to be working fine with no problems as you guys have posted so far Smiley That is really good news for this coin Smiley I do however still think that SpreadCoin could benefit from some Marketing or Promoting to the masses and was curious if anyone had any ideas of what maybe could be done to help with that? I really love this coin and I haven't loved a coin since BlackCoin last year when I first started trading lol So ya I would like to help out in anyway possible to make that happen for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

So you like to call coins shit and abandoned yet mine exactly the same types of coin... look what you are mining here it is another shitcoin clone don't be so blind kid and stick on your glasses you have a lot of work to do to get out of the box you live in.

LOL every altcoin is a shitcoin clone but this one by far takes the cake for being the most copy and pasted, lets just call it development but in reality all SPR is doing is copy and pasting some code that they like from one coin to another and tada they call it development, brilliant aint it I hope none of you are that gullible, these people telling you can blatantly see that but you cannot.
Hey I see we are neighbours.
I have an MN next to you with 303 tSPR.

High Five!  Cool

^_^ / *smack*

Cool
Activity: 27

I think we need a slogan. That is one of the fastest ways to get good PR.  Dogecoin isn't that revolutionary but it has a great slogan so people are highly invested in it.

This is the best PR you SPR people be going to get by we help you by telling the truth.
Coming from a guy who launched a coingen coin and then abandoned it lol okay there mate Smiley Good to have you aboard Wink Hey how is DecryptRCoin working for ya? Must be working hard at developing your coin and making it a success right Wink We should feel honoured that you took time out of your busy schedule to post in another coins thread then Smiley Thanks so much for doing that for us! We really appreciate it mate Smiley

I haven't abandoned it and I might add some of the SPR features just like how you guys did for this coin especially the Darkcoin stuff.

Your called a NoobKid because that is all you are a Noob and a Kid that lives in the projects since you are on the block.

Noob,

Please resist the urge.
Sorry lol I couldn't help myself on that one because I knew that the name looked familiar lol Sorry guys Smiley Anyways I'm really happy to see that the masternode system seems to be working fine with no problems as you guys have posted so far Smiley That is really good news for this coin Smiley I do however still think that SpreadCoin could benefit from some Marketing or Promoting to the masses and was curious if anyone had any ideas of what maybe could be done to help with that? I really love this coin and I haven't loved a coin since BlackCoin last year when I first started trading lol So ya I would like to help out in anyway possible to make that happen for SpreadCoin Smiley Cheers

So you like to call coins shit and abandoned yet mine exactly the same types of coin... look what you are mining here it is another shitcoin clone don't be so blind kid and stick on your glasses you have a lot of work to do to get out of the box you live in.
Noob,

Please resist the urge.

I think we need a slogan. That is one of the fastest ways to get good PR.  Dogecoin isn't that revolutionary but it has a great slogan so people are highly invested in it.

legendary
Activity: 1400

Noob,

Please resist the urge.

I think we need a slogan. That is one of the fastest ways to get good PR.  Dogecoin isn't that revolutionary but it has a great slogan so people are highly invested in it.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
So how go the MN payment process on testnet? how much ? frenquency?
Is there a formula that will tell how much the payment will be (depending of # of MN?)

Got my first payment @ 11:05 CST

300 in that Masternode

This image taken just now @ 11:45 CST

273 mins until next payment...

Beautiful.

Hey I see we are neighbours.
I have an MN next to you with 303 tSPR.

High Five!  Cool

So how go the MN payment process on testnet? how much ? frenquency?
Is there a formula that will tell how much the payment will be (depending of # of MN?)

Got my first payment @ 11:05 CST

300 in that Masternode

This image taken just now @ 11:45 CST

273 mins until next payment...

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Jump to: