Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 192. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I do however believe that SpreadCoin could use some Marketing and PR behind this coin if we really want to appeal to the masses about this coin Smiley I would like to know if there is anyone that is doing that kind of stuff for SpreadCoin? I think that it would be an awesome idea for this coin and if SpreadCoin could come up with a slogan the coin and we could market this coin to the masses then we could really see this coin grow to the magnificent coin that it is meant to truly be Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Okay so I think it's safe to say that we've established that China and its people hate SpreadCoin lol Please just ignore everyone who keeps trolling this thread and don't feed them because they just keep posting the same thing over and over and over again without giving actual proof of what they are claiming.  I am someone who got into SpreadCoin very late and wasn't able to even mine a single block and you don't hear me complaining about the first couple months of mining that I didn't get into do you? I see a strong and competent developer whom I've spoken with time and time again and he has been more than honest and compliant to answer any question that I threw his way regarding this coin.  If you trolls want to score cheap SpreadCoin for yourselves then too bad!! You are going to have to mine or buy them like all the rest of us! I truly believe that what SpreadCoin is doing and what they are accomplishing will be groundbreaking towards Crypto and I can see a lot of coins trying to copy what Mr. Spread is doing with this coin! And to all the trolls that complain that this is just a copy clone coin of DarkCoin, ummmm I believe that pretty much every coin out there is a copy clone coin of another coin and probably all route back to Bitcoin in the end!! As for the people complaining about the coin they are probably just hurt that they can't mine the shit out of this coin like other coins that come out and have a 1 week POW and they ass rape the shit out of the coin and then just dump the coin once it hits the market!! SpreadCoin has been on the market now for a while and I see it holding pretty steadily in price and I can only assume that is because it's not a high block reward coin and that it's not worth miners to dump this coin on the market with all the work that is being done for this coin Smiley I am sick of everytime I look on this thread that now it's just "user is ignored" every post because the trolls have taken over with their stupid big bold red letters and their stupid accusations about this coin!! If this coin was as easy to mine with a pool as these people claim then there would be pools for this coin!!!! As of right now there apparently is only 1 pool for this coin and apparently Bitman008 got an invitation to this "EXCLUSIVE" group??? Give me a fucking break!!! There is no way if this pool was as discreet and private as the trolls are claiming it to be that they would extend an invitation to a fucking troll like Bitman008!! Anyways I appreciate everything that Mr. Spread is doing for SpreadCoin and I won't be dumping my bag of this coin anytime soon!! And as for the masternodes goes from what I'm seeing and the way that the masternodes are working for everyone testing them they will be a totally new way for masternodes to be conducted which is definitely thinking outside the box and I believe that these trolls see this and because they can't mine the shit out of this coin and didn't get into this coin as early as they would've liked they are forced to Spread FUD to try to convince people to dump this coin so they can get them for cheaper than the price is right now!! I hope no one falls for this!! I have been invested in Scams and ShitCoins lots since I started trading and so far SpreadCoin doesn't appear to be one of those in my eyes!! Wink Cheers

Holy Spread of text lol

But you are right mate.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Just received my first payment from the MN test.
legendary
Activity: 966
First testnet MN payments immanent!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Okay so I think it's safe to say that we've established that China and its people hate SpreadCoin lol Please just ignore everyone who keeps trolling this thread and don't feed them because they just keep posting the same thing over and over and over again without giving actual proof of what they are claiming.  I am someone who got into SpreadCoin very late and wasn't able to even mine a single block and you don't hear me complaining about the first couple months of mining that I didn't get into do you? I see a strong and competent developer whom I've spoken with time and time again and he has been more than honest and compliant to answer any question that I threw his way regarding this coin.  If you trolls want to score cheap SpreadCoin for yourselves then too bad!! You are going to have to mine or buy them like all the rest of us! I truly believe that what SpreadCoin is doing and what they are accomplishing will be groundbreaking towards Crypto and I can see a lot of coins trying to copy what Mr. Spread is doing with this coin! And to all the trolls that complain that this is just a copy clone coin of DarkCoin, ummmm I believe that pretty much every coin out there is a copy clone coin of another coin and probably all route back to Bitcoin in the end!! As for the people complaining about the coin they are probably just hurt that they can't mine the shit out of this coin like other coins that come out and have a 1 week POW and they ass rape the shit out of the coin and then just dump the coin once it hits the market!! SpreadCoin has been on the market now for a while and I see it holding pretty steadily in price and I can only assume that is because it's not a high block reward coin and that it's not worth miners to dump this coin on the market with all the work that is being done for this coin Smiley I am sick of everytime I look on this thread that now it's just "user is ignored" every post because the trolls have taken over with their stupid big bold red letters and their stupid accusations about this coin!! If this coin was as easy to mine with a pool as these people claim then there would be pools for this coin!!!! As of right now there apparently is only 1 pool for this coin and apparently Bitman008 got an invitation to this "EXCLUSIVE" group??? Give me a fucking break!!! There is no way if this pool was as discreet and private as the trolls are claiming it to be that they would extend an invitation to a fucking troll like Bitman008!! Anyways I appreciate everything that Mr. Spread is doing for SpreadCoin and I won't be dumping my bag of this coin anytime soon!! And as for the masternodes goes from what I'm seeing and the way that the masternodes are working for everyone testing them they will be a totally new way for masternodes to be conducted which is definitely thinking outside the box and I believe that these trolls see this and because they can't mine the shit out of this coin and didn't get into this coin as early as they would've liked they are forced to Spread FUD to try to convince people to dump this coin so they can get them for cheaper than the price is right now!! I hope no one falls for this!! I have been invested in Scams and ShitCoins lots since I started trading and so far SpreadCoin doesn't appear to be one of those in my eyes!! Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
It's happening!

Payments triggered as planned. First payments are going out this moment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I've turned down everyone who PM'd me, period. So shit or get off the pot.

DecryptR, it's actually very fair. You get miners for free from people, ignoring their hard work - that isn't fair.

Anyway, I really want to see what bitmoan will come up with - seeing as the records he is bluffing about don't exist - because they never happened.
Sold or not,it's your own business.You sold it but deny it ,it's a matter of  honesty.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Burying your heads in the sand doesn't change the fact that SPR is cracked by pool now ,soon multi-pool.Constant dumping will come from multipool and FPGA farmers.
no comment about this issue?

We all know you're full of FUD - there is no issue, except you.

He's somewhat right about it.. I remember crouton complaining in Darkcoin about a few major pools having a bunch of hashrate.. we now see the same on SPR except it's private miners with no accountability to anyone versus pools that do have some accountability, at least to their users.

IMO Spreadcoin's only particular feature is flawed and got it's purpose defeated. All the other "features" are copied from other coins.

Edit: had to remove colors from my quote due to crybabies.

I couldn't agree with you more.But it seems nobody esle wants to talk about or even admit those flaws.
Just as you said ,SPR is totally NO FEATURES at all.
Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined
2.not no pool as it claimed on the title any longer
3.unfair distribution -- some one is mining with 50% faster optimized GPU miner

any one want to respond to the issues listed above? please no bullshit,no personal attact this time.
another reason to use red big font is it's easy to find my previous posts.

1. Sure. Instamine simply means you're butthurt and didn't get in on a coin's launch, so that's not a bad thing.
2. The pools don't work correctly - any miner can steal the blocks, so all miners must trust one another.
3. Please, do prove it.

3. Are you really such a shameless wolf? You really want me to prove it ? Why don't you tell us how many copies of miners you sold? You'd better be honest for your own good. If i post proof here ,that's totally another story. admitting it before your reputation is ruined is a wise choice for you. Wink
2. I've tested it by myself for 2 days,nobody steal blocks. How can you sold your miner without testing?  Wink Wink
1.Instamine only means on thing the one who owns the wallet earlier got more coins.please think with your head,not your butt. Wink

China agree coin instamine then change reward very sly like dog man bter never add will

Please - I've turned down everyone who PM'd me, which means anything you have is bogus. Keep that fake confidence if you want; it'll get you nowhere.

Yes alot of us Vietnamese can see all through the big SPR hype buying and selling to each other to fake volume all the coins that miner instamine before changing reward to purse and being unfair.

You call them trolls but they tell truth you just not look or hear.

Wolf with hidden miner that make more hash power making money from sell miner and mining with miner very more unfair.

I usually don't agree with randoms talking nonsense but they really do have a point, how can you explain about the whole instamine then change of block reward ?

You haven't even got enough people to setup masternodes for your coin let alone give more coins to your only users to setup 300 and yet you are still struggling... that shows great interest  Roll Eyes

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Don't eat the yellow snow, don't read the red bold text.

Best post for sure. Thanks for the laughs.

(There's so much spam in this thread that I am not anymore ashamed to post useless comments Cheesy )

hf,
soundslave.
Activity: 27
Burying your heads in the sand doesn't change the fact that SPR is cracked by pool now ,soon multi-pool.Constant dumping will come from multipool and FPGA farmers.

He's somewhat right about it.. I remember crouton complaining in Darkcoin about a few major pools having a bunch of hashrate.. we now see the same on SPR except it's private miners with no accountability to anyone versus pools that do have some accountability, at least to their users.

IMO Spreadcoin's only particular feature is flawed and got it's purpose defeated. All the other "features" are copied from other coins.

I couldn't agree with you more.But it seems nobody esle wants to talk about or even admit those flaws.
Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

any one want to respond to the issues listed above? please no bullshit,no personal attact this time.

1. Sure. Instamine simply means you're butthurt and didn't get in on a coin's launch, so that's not a bad thing.
2. The pools don't work correctly - any miner can steal the blocks, so all miners must trust one another.
3. Please, do prove it.

3. Are you really such a shameless wolf? You really want me to prove it ? Why don't you tell us how many copies of miners you sold? You'd better be honest for your own good. If i post proof here ,that's totally another story. admitting it before your reputation is ruined is a wise choice for you. Wink
2. I've tested it by myself for 2 days,nobody steal blocks. How can you sold your miner without testing?  Wink Wink
1.Instamine only means on thing the one who owns the wallet earlier got more coins.please think with your head,not your butt. Wink

China agree coin instamine then change reward very sly like dog man bter never add will

Please - I've turned down everyone who PM'd me, which means anything you have is bogus. Keep that fake confidence if you want; it'll get you nowhere.

Yes alot of us Vietnamese can see all through the big SPR hype buying and selling to each other to fake volume all the coins that miner instamine before changing reward to purse and being unfair.

You call them trolls but they tell truth you just not look or hear.

Wolf with hidden miner that make more hash power making money from sell miner and mining with miner very more unfair.
Oh,really?? when did you turned down pm ? just 1 minute ago ??  Grin
Unfortunately,I have more than 2 pages of pm records between you and your customers last week.  Wink
Activity: 25

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

3. Please, do prove it.

China agree?
An old saying for all you young'ins out there

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and win with experience."

A very good quote, I know another one:

"Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error."

Good!please point out my error!!
Personal attacts won't change the fact.

I was going to leave well enough alone but why is everyone giving this person a platform.

Look for yourself as they already admitted to what they are.

Please don't quote.
@antonio8 ,please tell us you mined at nonce-POOL,yes or no ?
Activity: 25

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

The use of giant red letters does not help your argument.
please focus on what I said,not on what type of font I used. Wink
The type of font you use can be inflammatory to the overall discussion.
You are not holding a discussion about fact in a formal manner, nor do you full understand the principals of what you are debating well enough to articulate past some short termed claims. You are not going into any depth giving background to the issues you are presenting, except to throw gross forms of slander in giant red letters.

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

3. Please, do prove it.

My reputation will remain fine no matter what - so I'm calling your bluff.
How did the buyer contact you?
well,does it violate your privacy if i put the pm records between you and your customers here?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
An old saying for all you young'ins out there

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and win with experience."

A very good quote, I know another one:

"Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error."

Good!please point out my error!!
Personal attacts won't change the fact.

I was going to leave well enough alone but why is everyone giving this person a platform.

Look for yourself as they already admitted to what they are. Notice they did not ask what mistake.

Please don't quote.
Activity: 23

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

3. Please, do prove it.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Don't eat the yellow snow, don't read the red bold text.

Here are the fatal flaws
1.Instamined

3. Please, do prove it.

Jump to: