Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 200. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

nice ...

so if i send you some of the coins that were mined here - then you send them back as smaller transactions like we just did - we can setup a few more masternodes ...

if so - just list an address that i can send the spare ( mined ) spr to and ill send all the spare in the wallet ...

looks like there is only about 500 at the moment - but that is 5 new nodes again ... Wink

#crysx

Sounds like a good plan.

mod5JG25QM7nqHRoMB5Xz8sqSx7Csr452b

505 coming your way ...

Smiley

#crysx

Ok, 5 times 102 going back to you

just watched them come through ... now thats quick transactions ... Wink

one thing though geroge - the previous transactions are not showing up in the masternode list ...

would i need to restart the wallet? ...

if so - would that mean the other two would be removed from being elected? ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

nice ...

so if i send you some of the coins that were mined here - then you send them back as smaller transactions like we just did - we can setup a few more masternodes ...

if so - just list an address that i can send the spare ( mined ) spr to and ill send all the spare in the wallet ...

looks like there is only about 500 at the moment - but that is 5 new nodes again ... Wink

#crysx

Sounds like a good plan.

505 coming your way ...

Smiley

#crysx

Ok, 5 times 102 going back to you
legendary

nice ...

#crysx

Sounds like a good plan.

505 coming your way ...

Smiley

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info

nice ...

#crysx

Sounds like a good plan.

legendary
i simply thought that was all part of the process ...

considering that masternodes are spawned from official transactions - i figured that each transaction ( whether from the same address or not ) is a unique masternode ...

would be nice to know for sure though ... mr spread? ...

#crysx

You are right. Now that I think more closely about it.
He has adressed this. I am not sure anymore when, but maybe you can read thru the spreadcointalk thread:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.0

Somewhere in here he adressed this.

I had people sending me transactions while I was seting up a masternode, and all those transactions (to the same adress) were listed as new masternodes in my list, and I was confused.
Mr. Spread argued that this is all normal and as expected.

So, yes!

nice ...

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info
i just noticed also - that when hovering over the transactions themselves - it shows the confirmation progress of the coin and also of the masternode confirms ...

nice ... Wink

#crysx

lol, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.

Grin

Awesome
legendary
spreadcoin.info

considering that masternodes are spawned from official transactions - i figured that each transaction ( whether from the same address or not ) is a unique masternode ...

#crysx

You are right. Now that I think more closely about it.
He has adressed this. I am not sure anymore when, but maybe you can read thru the spreadcointalk thread:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.0

Somewhere in here he adressed this.

I had people sending me transactions while I was seting up a masternode, and all those transactions (to the same adress) were listed as new masternodes in my list, and I was confused.
Mr. Spread argued that this is all normal and as expected.

So, yes!
legendary

just got them - tanx mate ...

ill set them up when they get listed in the masternode list ...

50 transactions before they get listed - is that correct? ...

#crysx

Yep, just wait and update the masternode list, you will see the new masternodes appear with empty checkboxes you can then click.

As easy as that!  Cool

yup - i figured ...

just wanted to be sure ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

i just noticed also - that when hovering over the transactions themselves - it shows the confirmation progress of the coin and also of the masternode confirms ...

nice ... Wink

#crysx
legendary

#crysx

Yep, just wait and update the masternode list, you will see the new masternodes appear with empty checkboxes you can then click.

As easy as that!  Cool

yup - i figured ...

just wanted to be sure ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info

#crysx

As easy as that!  Cool
legendary
do they have to be unique?

my wallet shows two different transactions on the same address and i have both those as masternodes - operating differently ...

i can create new addresses if you want them ...

and tanx ... Smiley

#crysx

You know, that is a good question that I have not heard Mr Spread address...

On my first MN, I didn't know how to increase the MN balance so I just sent a second transaction to myself and a few hours later I noticed what you did... Two MN check boxes on the list with the same address.

I think this might be some sort of error because I had another MN operating on another box and it only saw ONE MN with that first address, not two...

I ended up transferring everything out and then back in, and then another single transfer to itself to get rid of the "ghost" MN and restart a single MN from that wallet.

Has anyone seen anything from Mr Spread about this phenomenon?  

#crysx
Activity: 198
Merit: 100

my wallet shows two different transactions on the same address and i have both those as masternodes - operating differently ...

and tanx ... Smiley

#crysx

You know, that is a good question that I have not heard Mr Spread address...

On my first MN, I didn't know how to increase the MN balance so I just sent a second transaction to myself and a few hours later I noticed what you did... Two MN check boxes on the list with the same address.

I think this might be some sort of error because I had another MN operating on another box and it only saw ONE MN with that first address, not two...

Until we hear otherwise, I think it would be safer to have a single MN per wallet, or address...

I ended up transferring everything out and then back in, and then another single transfer to itself to get rid of the "ghost" MN and restart a single MN from that wallet.

Has anyone seen anything from Mr Spread about this phenomenon?  
legendary

so both ways will still work? ...

lets try then ...

3 separate transactions to address n3TSL9sieyWBKRADp8eGeuRyt1HsXGQAe9 please ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

Well, tell me the Masternodes you already have, have they been elected?

yes they have - for a couple of days now ...

its been running since we started ...

does the wallet have to be mining for the masternodes to be active? ...

#crysx

Excellent.

So I sent you three different transactions to the same adress.

No, you don't need to mine.

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info

lets try then ...

3 separate transactions to address n3TSL9sieyWBKRADp8eGeuRyt1HsXGQAe9 please ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

#crysx

Excellent.

So I sent you three different transactions to the same adress.

No, you don't need to mine, just keep your machine running.
legendary

lets try then ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info

lets try then ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx

I am not sure yet if there are problems with using the same adress for different masternodes, therefor I create a new adress for every masternode.

If your two masternodes have the same adress and have both been elected, then FINE!

legendary
if you can send a few more coins in different transactions - i can create as many as you deposit ...

i have only two running in the masternode wallet at the moment - and unlimited 'everything' with the internet ...

let me know and ill put up the address ...

#crysx

If your offer is still standing, I can give you enough tSPR for three masternodes. Someone Hatch just sent me about 300 tSPR.

Please tell me three unique tSPR addresses and I will send you amounts around 101 tSPR so you can turn those addresses into masternodes.

and tanx ... Smiley

#crysx

As you wish.

Tell me either one adress, or 3. You decide.

lets try then ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info
if you can send a few more coins in different transactions - i can create as many as you deposit ...

i have only two running in the masternode wallet at the moment - and unlimited 'everything' with the internet ...

#crysx

If your offer is still standing, I can give you enough tSPR for three masternodes. Someone Hatch just sent me about 300 tSPR.

Please tell me three unique tSPR addresses and I will send you amounts around 101 tSPR so you can turn those addresses into masternodes.

and tanx ... Smiley

#crysx

As you wish.

Tell me either one adress, or 3. You decide.
legendary

#crysx

and tanx ... Smiley

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Jump to: