Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 201. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
if you can send a few more coins in different transactions - i can create as many as you deposit ...

i have only two running in the masternode wallet at the moment - and unlimited 'everything' with the internet ...

let me know and ill put up the address ...

#crysx

If your offer is still standing, I can give you enough tSPR for three masternodes. Someone Hatch just sent me about 300 tSPR.

Please tell me three unique tSPR addresses and I will send you amounts around 101 tSPR so you can turn those addresses into masternodes.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Thanks, unfortunately we are very short on tSPR... All mined tSPR are basically tied into Masternodes at this moment.
I don't really know who else has tSPR.
Already we have asked many people to split their big masternodes (who have more than 1000 SPR in them) up into smaller pieces or give the spare coins away, but some people have not reacted yet.

We are almost there, itdoesn't need much more MNs.

Just sent you a little over 260 extra that I had accumulated from my two nodes so far...

Hope it helps!
legendary
spreadcoin.info
that would be good ... which i believe should have been done this time around - but all good ... Smiley

in terms of testing the payment system - how long do you think it will take before it shows any form of success? the first payment? or will it require multiple payments on ALL masternodes before we can call it a success or failure?

#crysx

once we have 300 elected MNs (which hopefully happens within the next 8 hours or so), the payment will start flowing to the masternode owners in a very consistent manner, we should see someone recieve his payment every minute.

It will probably look something like this:

(Be careful though:This screenshot is based on a fork vertoe created about an hour ago while we were testing, lol, so this is tentative. (s)he created a fork with a lower payment requirement to see the result earlier than all of us, but ofcourse this doesn't benefit any of us, because we are on different forks now. So we still play the waiting game, lol)
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
thats kool ...

they only need 100 or more anyway - and this IS testnet ... so none of the coins will be worth anything in the end anyway ...

but im glad im helping - even in the small way that i am ... the masternode wallet is stable and the masternodes are running and functioning well alongside the mining ...

will be interesting to see how this works in the main area of spr and whether it will make any difference in the stability of the network as a whole ... seem quite stable as is ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Yeah, but some people still thought they need to install masternodes with 10k SPR in it and such... and now we have to wait....  Roll Eyes
But most people have reacted very well, and we are constantly mining, we will have created 10k coins within 24 hours, so at most this will cause a little delay.

Within the next 24 hours we will have reached 400 MNs, and the masternode payment process will have started with 300 MNs, and a few days later we will have reached the max amount of 1000 MN.

This all probably needs to be reduced for the test version. So once we reach 300 MN and can test the payment process, we will probably reset the whole testnet, and restart from scratch with a special version which reduces the max amounts to something lower, just for the testing.

We need a faster testing cycle.

that would be good ... which i believe should have been done this time around - but all good ... Smiley

in terms of testing the payment system - how long do you think it will take before it shows any form of success? the first payment? or will it require multiple payments on ALL masternodes before we can call it a success or failure?

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info
thats kool ...

they only need 100 or more anyway - and this IS testnet ... so none of the coins will be worth anything in the end anyway ...

but im glad im helping - even in the small way that i am ... the masternode wallet is stable and the masternodes are running and functioning well alongside the mining ...

will be interesting to see how this works in the main area of spr and whether it will make any difference in the stability of the network as a whole ... seem quite stable as is ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Yeah, but some people still thought they need to install masternodes with 10k SPR in it and such... and now we have to wait....  Roll Eyes
But most people have reacted very well, and we are constantly mining, we will have created 10k coins within 24 hours, so at most this will cause a little delay.

Within the next 24 hours we will have reached 400 MNs, and the masternode payment process will have started with 300 MNs, and a few days later we will have reached the max amount of 1000 MN.

This all probably needs to be reduced for the test version. So once we reach 300 MN and can test the payment process, we will probably reset the whole testnet, and restart from scratch with a special version which reduces the max amounts to something lower, just for the testing.

We need a faster testing cycle.
legendary
update about the testnet testing:

we have now 246 MN in our network, 210 of which are elected and working perfectly.

We just need a few more to reach 300 so that the masternode payment can be tested.

Do you want to help?
You don't need a server to install a masternode, a pc and a more or less fast internet connection will do.

If you want to help please visit:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=31.0

1) Download the testnet wallet
2) Ask someone on the forum to send you 101 tSPR, use this thread: http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40.0
3) Once your testnet wallet is synched, send yourself atleast 100 SPR to a newly created adress.
4) Wait 50 confirmations (takes about an hour)
5) If you now go to the masternode tab, you will see your masternode listed with an empty checkbox
6) click this checkbox
7) Now don't do anything else, just wait. It might take a few hours (took me 3 hours) until your masternode gets elected, and then in the tab "elected" it will say "yes"

If you like, continue this as many times as possible. (might work a few times on the same pc within the same wallet)
Thanks in advance.
if you can send a few more coins in different transactions - i can create as many as you deposit ...

i have only two running in the masternode wallet at the moment - and unlimited 'everything' with the internet ...

#crysx

Thanks, unfortunately we are very short on tSPR... All mined tSPR are basically tied into Masternodes at this moment.
Already we have asked many people to split their big masternodes (who have more than 1000 SPR in them) up into smaller pieces or give the spare coins away, but some people have not reacted yet.

thats kool ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
spreadcoin.info

we have now 246 MN in our network, 210 of which are elected and working perfectly.

We just need a few more to reach 300 so that the masternode payment can be tested.

Do you want to help?
You don't need a server to install a masternode, a pc and a more or less fast internet connection will do.

2) Ask someone on the forum to send you 101 tSPR, use this thread: http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40.0
3) Once your testnet wallet is synched, send yourself atleast 100 SPR to a newly created adress.
5) If you now go to the masternode tab, you will see your masternode listed with an empty checkbox
6) click this checkbox
7) Now don't do anything else, just wait. It might take a few hours (took me 3 hours) until your masternode gets elected, and then in the tab "elected" it will say "yes"

If you like, continue this as many times as possible. (might work a few times on the same pc within the same wallet)
Thanks in advance.

#crysx

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I've found the crypto community to be extremely crass and sinister to each other. Many WANNA-BE wise "investors" think some coin makes them important?

So many of this industry are greedy money loving trolls, who could care-less for anyone other than to crunch numbers for selfish gain.
legendary

Do you want to help?

6) click this checkbox

Thanks in advance.

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
If this coin now has pools, does that mean it can be mined with ASIC?

Btw The pool that exists is a test pool. If you mine this coin on a pool, your coins will be stolen by other miners since the private key will be exposed. This coin does not make pools impossible it just makes pools not profitable because other pool members will steal your coins. That's the reason there are no pools, not any kind of banning or such.

Well, everytime the truth is said, trolls come here and try to burry it with large useless posts, so here it goes again...
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
So what happens if testnet works?  If everything works out correctly what should we see?

When Mr. Spread is comfortable with the state of the code on testnet, he'll likely schedule a release for it here and then the real fun begins Smiley

Notwithstanding some technical issues you will encounter with solo mining & masternodes, there are not enough trolls here for this coin to be a success.

There are not enough projects that feel threatened by SPR.

You should change the short code to: Meh
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Do you want to help?

6) click this checkbox

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

text

He is also pretty damn good at cloning this forum ! lolz
lolz

Someone is stupid. And chinese ! <--- Nice space. <<--- Huh

This is some strange irony we have here.

Will you be using these seemingly racist personal attacks when exposing scams with your scam fighting Findcoin ?
I was simply pointing out the fact that you have an exclamation mark all by itself, which makes me think english is your second language.

So you didn't know that anyone can use SMF?

Your sloppy editting left that exclamation mark behind.

Now go turn your ponzi shill self in to the Findcoin team and beg for their mercy ! Roll Eyes

Whatcha gonna do when the ponzi runs dry ?
What ponzi? And why aren't you answering my questions?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Hi,

Can anyone copy and paste me their configuration file for solo mining Huh

Thanks
legendary
The spreadcoin.net main page should address issues publicly, concerning the legitimacy of its platform that may be confusing to investors.

investors are aware that big red letters mean someone is a troll and is making a fuss. Also, investors read the white paper, not trolls in an online forum.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Yeah, when I read your last post:

I thought you sounded like a troll, but was not 100% sure, because you sounded a little helpless too... like a clumsy young troll baby or something.

But after this, the case is clear:
The spreadcoin.net main page should address issues publicly, concerning the legitimacy of its platform that may be confusing to investors.

lol

--> Ignore
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary

Btw The pool that exists is a test pool. If you mine this coin on a pool, your coins will be stolen by other miners since the private key will be exposed. This coin does not make pools impossible it just makes pools not profitable because other pool members will steal your coins. That's the reason there are no pools, not any kind of banning or such.
legendary

There is no relation between ASIC and pools. ASIC that mine X11 are not publicly available yet, and they would not work with spreadcoin "out of the box". So expect a few years before ASIC are available for this coin.
Jump to: