Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 202. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If this coin now has pools, does that mean it can be mined with ASIC?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
So what happens if testnet works?  If everything works out correctly what should we see?

Jizz in my pants?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Newcomers, masternode testing is taking place here: http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.0

Coin join us!  Setting them up is EASY.

It's really easy, you don't need a server (your wallet and a fast internet connection will do), and you just need to click a button or two and keep your wallet running for a few hours.

tSPR available in our forum. (dont use real SPR, this is testnet)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
So what happens if testnet works?  If everything works out correctly what should we see?

When Mr. Spread is comfortable with the state of the code on testnet, he'll likely schedule a release for it here and then the real fun begins Smiley
Activity: 854
Newcomers, masternode testing is taking place here: http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.0

Coin join us!  Setting them up is EASY.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So what happens if testnet works?  If everything works out correctly what should we see?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
Oh, bitman008 is back with some more FUD. Remember to report his posts.

Idiot - price of SPR keeps going up, I'm glad to be holding it. Instead of spreading FUD, he should have just bought in.  Grin
He's trying to buy in but his greed is getting the best of him and instead of considering it a steal at 42k a coin he tries to spread FUD trying to make people believe his stupid rants and broken english as if he knows what he is speaking of lol Hey Bitman008 I have you on ignore and I suggest the rest of the community do the same and also report him to the moderator as I have already done yesterday Smiley Cheers

He's gotta have a lot of time on his hands to sit around all day and spread bad lies lol

He's probably being paid for that. Believe it or not, there are people who pay "professional" FUDers and spammers on these forums... I guess they overpaid him, since the dump is already over and he's still there...

I would believe it - maybe they're paying him to try and suppress the price a little bit, so they can get more before it rises.

OTH, If i had someone making REAL criticisms to my coin that i didn't want to address and wanted people to simply ignore them, i'd hire someone to spam the thread with big red letters childish rants so that any criticisms, valid or not, would be dismissed as FUD.

So maybe it's me and Wolf0 spaming the thread with big red letters so you wont believe we produced a "crippled" miner to sell the "real" one later, heh?

That would be a neat trick, since I haven't produced ANY public miner for SPR...

Please don't dismiss my FUD with mere TRUTH! Who cares for truth anyway if there are big red letters?
legendary

Idiot - price of SPR keeps going up, I'm glad to be holding it. Instead of spreading FUD, he should have just bought in.  Grin
He's trying to buy in but his greed is getting the best of him and instead of considering it a steal at 42k a coin he tries to spread FUD trying to make people believe his stupid rants and broken english as if he knows what he is speaking of lol Hey Bitman008 I have you on ignore and I suggest the rest of the community do the same and also report him to the moderator as I have already done yesterday Smiley Cheers

He's gotta have a lot of time on his hands to sit around all day and spread bad lies lol

He's probably being paid for that. Believe it or not, there are people who pay "professional" FUDers and spammers on these forums... I guess they overpaid him, since the dump is already over and he's still there...

I would believe it - maybe they're paying him to try and suppress the price a little bit, so they can get more before it rises.

OTH, If i had someone making REAL criticisms to my coin that i didn't want to address and wanted people to simply ignore them, i'd hire someone to spam the thread with big red letters childish rants so that any criticisms, valid or not, would be dismissed as FUD.

So maybe it's me and Wolf0 spaming the thread with big red letters so you wont believe we produced a "crippled" miner to sell the "real" one later, heh?
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
How seriously do we need this forum where trolls run free and brilliant devs get booted?
legendary

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Damn, now they started to make successive posts:

They have become SERIAL trolls!

Unfortunately, I see this constantly on bct. Roll Eyes

Could it be construed as comment spam? Looks like spam.
Activity: 140
An old saying for all you young'ins out there

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and win with experience."

A very good quote, I know another one:

"Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error."

Thank you very much.
The more ignores,the better.
I am always feeling happy to be ignored by ignorant ostriches . Wink

"Never argue with an idiot, they'll just drag you down to their level and win with experience."

Good!please point out my error!!
Personal attacts won't change the fact.
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Pretty Chiglish!!!
I've heard your old saying in Chinese,but not in English.
BTW :Which part of China are you from ?
legendary
Activity: 1400

Idiot - price of SPR keeps going up, I'm glad to be holding it. Instead of spreading FUD, he should have just bought in.  Grin
I am NOT asking if you are holding or not ,bcz nobody cares.
I am asking you,wise man (obviously you are not a idot,you know how to sell your miner sneakingly) --- Is your 50% faster optimized miner sold well ?
just anwser my question directly ,this time,plz no bullshit.  Wink Wink
legendary
Activity: 1400
Jump to: