Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 205. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I'm now banned at bitcointalk

Your entire account is?  Or just from that thread like the rest of us?

Sorry Mr. Spread, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Conducting a banned altcoin giveaway (14 days)

If this is true, then how did he manage to send what appears to be a PM ?

Who said the MN testing thread was deleted ? It is fully intact and there should be a mod's note/tag stating who/why it was locked.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spreadcoin-masternodes-testing-938222

It's obviously from spreadcointalk. Why are you spreading FUD??

Code:
[quote author=Mr. Spread link=topic=37.msg217#msg217 date=1422388073
Notice topic 37

https://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.msg217#msg217
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
I'm now banned at bitcointalk

Your entire account is?  Or just from that thread like the rest of us?

Sorry Mr. Spread, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Conducting a banned altcoin giveaway (14 days)

If this is true, then how did he manage to send what appears to be a PM ?

Who said the MN testing thread was deleted ? It is fully intact and there should be a mod's note/tag stating who/why it was locked.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/spreadcoin-masternodes-testing-938222

legendary
Activity: 1554
@DecryptR
@TwiddlerD

You can't even figure out normal names.... seems the same, ho yes, the same person talking to each one of his identities... so sad.

Maybe its the Chinese trying to FUD for cheap coins before adding it to bter.com
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Holy shit, I'm a fiat Portfolio Manager on Wall Street and am quite technologically challenged, I can barely figure out how to mine a coin, but I just setup my first SPR masternode... Piece of cake
Make no mistake, if it's this easy and simple in the live environment, Spreadcoin will easily be a 7-figure coin in a matter of days or even hours.
When it goes live and smooth for awhile, I will personally start advising clients to move their very speculative money into Spreadcoin to get masternode dividends and that alone will make it a million dollar coin. I'm right now testing out some DRK masternode service providers however need to see more months' total returns to determine if the cost-benefit is there... It might be that the service providers eat up all earnings potential.
Anyhow Mr. Spread has upped the bar for crypto land, and potentially taken out the service providers altogether...expect lots of FUD here on out because these coins are going to be hard to pry from our fingers!
JL

I can only imagine the shitstorm your compliance team is going to have to deal with pitching that to clients.

True. But attorneys can always create extra disclaimers and agreements for clients to sign, compliance will likely require only accredited investors, and after thorough due diligence is preformed on the Spreadcoin code, and perhaps even Mr.Spread, I could see it being possible to a select few at first maybe... 6-12 months down the road assuming all goes well with testing and going live.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Reading this --- https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-1-instantx-development-update.3769/ it almost seems like darkcoin is now trying to play catchup to spreadcoin and is going to use spreadcoins system...

Mr spread you didn't defect to the Dark side did you???

Please stop.  We're not against Darkcoin.  In fact, they're being really cool and let me post on their forum requesting masternode testers.

Evan is an excellent dev.  Mr. Spread is an excellent dev.  Invest in either coin and I suspect you'll do well in the long run as excellent devs are worth their weight in gold.  Follow them and pickup the gold chips and dust along the way.
Activity: 440
@DecryptR
@TwiddlerD

You can't even figure out normal names.... seems the same, ho yes, the same person talking to each one of his identities... so sad.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Holy shit, I'm a fiat Portfolio Manager on Wall Street and am quite technologically challenged, I can barely figure out how to mine a coin, but I just setup my first SPR masternode... Piece of cake
Make no mistake, if it's this easy and simple in the live environment, Spreadcoin will easily be a 7-figure coin in a matter of days or even hours.
When it goes live and smooth for awhile, I will personally start advising clients to move their very speculative money into Spreadcoin to get masternode dividends and that alone will make it a million dollar coin. I'm right now testing out some DRK masternode service providers however need to see more months' total returns to determine if the cost-benefit is there... It might be that the service providers eat up all earnings potential.
Anyhow Mr. Spread has upped the bar for crypto land, and potentially taken out the service providers altogether...expect lots of FUD here on out because these coins are going to be hard to pry from our fingers!
JL

I can only imagine the shitstorm your compliance team is going to have to deal with pitching that to clients.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Reading this --- https://darkcointalk.org/threads/v0-11-1-instantx-development-update.3769/ it almost seems like darkcoin is now trying to play catchup to spreadcoin and is going to use spreadcoins system...

Mr spread you didn't defect to the Dark side did you???

165 testnet masternodes in less than 12 hours.  Mr. Spread made it that easy.

Amazing.

Activity: 462
JL
I've created a 250 SPR bounty for anyone who sets up a testnet faucet people can get tSPR from.
I had three different developers review Mr. Spreads masternode code that he released today.  Each was very impressed.  Mr. Spread proved without doubt that he is an outstanding developer today.

Congratulations Mr. Spread, the community appreciates your hard work and we look forward to supporting you as this coin progresses.

Oh really? And you offered to do what for DRK?

I'm not sure what you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
I had three different developers review Mr. Spreads masternode code that he released today.  Each was very impressed.  Mr. Spread proved without doubt that he is an outstanding developer today.

Congratulations Mr. Spread, the community appreciates your hard work and we look forward to supporting you as this coin progresses.

Oh really? And you offered to do what for DRK?

legendary
Activity: 1218
Spreadcoin is about to be dumped again !

The SPR Masternodes don't even work in testnet, they sporadically create Masternodes more than what you have bought, the transaction fees are inconsistent and over 100BTC worth of SPR has been dumped plus it includes fake volume.

There is even a custom pool for SPR...

The other guy that you called a troll in previous posts mentioned the source was sloppy, I agree 100% on that things could be approached better but it is just a copy & paste clone for the features it promises, the source even proves it there is commits of various different coins features and renaming being added.........This isn't development this is copy & pasting with added hype and lowball offers with high amounts of BTC put down to be safe.

Believe me or maybe you won't but all the arrows point to this --->

This guy knows what is going on I told you

Long time lurker here just registered to post this Cool I might be new to the Forums but I can see clear as day that this isn't FUD it is the truth I even had a look at what he/she has said & I can't agree more.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Activity: 519

The SPR Masternodes don't even work in testnet, they sporadically create Masternodes more than what you have bought, the transaction fees are inconsistent and over 100BTC worth of SPR has been dumped plus it includes fake volume.

The other guy that you called a troll in previous posts mentioned the source was sloppy, I agree 100% on that things could be approached better but it is just a copy & paste clone for the features it promises, the source even proves it there is commits of various different coins features and renaming being added.........This isn't development this is copy & pasting with added hype and lowball offers with high amounts of BTC put down to be safe.

No chance to buy low dude everything working like a charm so...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

This guy knows what is going on I told you
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1554
Certainly.  I'm all for the majority of the conversation taking place on Spreadcointalk but letting this thread die would be a mistake in my opinion.
I completely agree with MyFarm we need to keep this thread going because it will help other people discover this great coin and will continue to grow the community Smiley

The same thing is happening with other unique coins e.g Litecoin, Darkcoin, Vanillacoin and so on, they all have their own individual Forum to congregate on but a coin without no Bitcointalk Thread is just a plain no no as Bitcointalk guarantees exposure as every average joe browses these Threads.
Jump to: