Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 209. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
hey guys, just click the "Report to moderator" link below a fudster's post. soon he will be kicked off outta here. please quote this message in the next few pages so everyone could see. thanks
please keep reporting!!! don't let the fudders kill this great coin!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!

can someone send me test spr coins to this address: miEoLGY4WLTccbTN8PDWmnL4LzRv2SG1Av please?

I am mining in a slow VPS, and the diff is already too high Sad

thanks to whoever sent. I received 3 "donations". That's more than enough, i guess
legendary

can someone send me test spr coins to this address: miEoLGY4WLTccbTN8PDWmnL4LzRv2SG1Av please?

I am mining in a slow VPS, and the diff is already too high Sad

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Oh, another bought account coming to FUD it up so they can get cheap coins.

not bought, that's a newbie... they don't even care to buy accounts anymore (spent all their money dumping SPR yesterday)

I'm 100% it's someone from Darkcoin... I'm not saying who i really think though.

1 block every 10 seconds on testnet!!! I'm going to be rich  Cheesy
So do the coins that people get from the Testnet count towards their actual SpreadCoin supply?

Of course not, they're testnet coins.
Well that's what I figured but one buddy was like I'm going to be rich lol So I was kind of curious why he was saying that lol

In jest - I guess.  How many of us actually get to instamine a coin when it comes out!  LOL - it is fun to say the least...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

not bought, that's a newbie... they don't even care to buy accounts anymore (spent all their money dumping SPR yesterday)

I'm 100% it's someone from Darkcoin... I'm not saying who i really think though.

So do the coins that people get from the Testnet count towards their actual SpreadCoin supply?

Of course not, they're testnet coins.
Well that's what I figured but one buddy was like I'm going to be rich lol So I was kind of curious why he was saying that lol
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Activity: 128
Merit: 101
Here is some Rungish for you again.

Now I am re-reading Whitepaper to clarify something to myself. And so I remembered this again:
Padding ensures that there is no
incentive
to mine empty blocks without transactions.

SPR is perfect in every way. God, I love this coin so much. It's technically great. I suspect only dumper(s) himself dumped it yesterday. So they failed (almost nobody panic sold) and they are desperately trying to FUD again and again. Anyway, IMHO only very stupid (read: lazy) people could fall into this. So they deserve it. It will be sad if SPR will fade into obscurity. But I hope people will understand that SPR is one of the big coins, one of the possible Bitcoin alternatives. It sould be a big - for our own good, for health of all of cryptoworld.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How do I start a masternode i have more than 500 spr in my wallet?

[img=http://s3.postimg.org/p3em3zg67/Untitled.jpg]

there is only update button on masternode tab
Send any amount more than 100 SPR to yourself and wait for 50 confirmations
Activity: 19
Because of the fudders i manage to get 1k more SPR on 25k, nice Smiley Thank you !

I hope they come back so they can fill my Buy Orders  Grin

Hehe - Gratz - I was in the right place at the right time yesterday for once!  I had ordered 1.05 BTC from Coinbase on Friday night 1-16-15.  Coinbase said that my purchase wouldn't clear for (4) business days or Monday 1-26-15.  That's not (4) business days!  Then I realized it was MLK day in the us which is a federal holiday.  LOL I logged in to my Coinbase account on Monday 1-26-15 and instantly sent my BTC to Bittrex all before logging into Bittrex-SPR.  When I opened the SPR link I was like holy cow!  Buy Buy Buy....  I was able to acquire 3600 SPR around 17000 - 17500.  Not too shabby!  My masternodes will be well fed! :-)

You think that's cheap it is going to be dumped down to nothing Grin

SPR is dying and will die everyone is talking about masternodes this and that hyping it up yet there was just a 85 BTC dump and fake volume buys and sells that are constantly going on to get onto the front page of Bittrex Roll Eyes

This has all been pre-planned to get you to pay big money for something that is all invisible & dump it, nothing has been delivered it is just a copy and paste of DRK if you have looked at the source Roll Eyes

THIS IS ALL FAKE, Nothing more than words on a Document no pictures no screenshots no nothing trying to stir up hype to increase the price so they can dump coins for more

There is even a pool to mine SPR even though it was denied by the pool operator it is happily hashing away I have even seen this myself

Spreadcoin Mining Pool
http://spr.nonce-pool.com

Mod note: removed annoying formatting.
Activity: 39
How do I start a masternode i have more than 500 spr in my wallet?

[img=http://s3.postimg.org/p3em3zg67/Untitled.jpg]

there is only update button on masternode tab
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

legendary

Activity: 19
Because of the fudders i manage to get 1k more SPR on 25k, nice Smiley Thank you !

I hope they come back so they can fill my Buy Orders  Grin

Hehe - Gratz - I was in the right place at the right time yesterday for once!  I had ordered 1.05 BTC from Coinbase on Friday night 1-16-15.  Coinbase said that my purchase wouldn't clear for (4) business days or Monday 1-26-15.  That's not (4) business days!  Then I realized it was MLK day in the us which is a federal holiday.  LOL I logged in to my Coinbase account on Monday 1-26-15 and instantly sent my BTC to Bittrex all before logging into Bittrex-SPR.  When I opened the SPR link I was like holy cow!  Buy Buy Buy....  I was able to acquire 3600 SPR around 17000 - 17500.  Not too shabby!  My masternodes will be well fed! :-)

You think that's cheap it is going to be dumped down to nothing Grin

SPR is dying and will die everyone is talking about masternodes this and that hyping it up yet there was just a 85 BTC dump and fake volume buys and sells that are constantly going on to get onto the front page of Bittrex Roll Eyes

This has all been pre-planned to get you to pay big money for something that is all invisible & dump it, nothing has been delivered it is just a copy and paste of DRK if you have looked at the source Roll Eyes

Mod note: removed annoying formatting.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
LMAO at the testnet mining!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Will someone update me on what is happening in the Spreadcoin world? What is going on with the masternodes and is there anything I can do to contribute?
You can help with testing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=938222.new#new
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Will someone update me on what is happening in the Spreadcoin world? What is going on with the masternodes and is there anything I can do to contribute?
Jump to: