Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 206. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Certainly.  I'm all for the majority of the conversation taking place on Spreadcointalk but letting this thread die would be a mistake in my opinion.
I completely agree with MyFarm we need to keep this thread going because it will help other people discover this great coin and will continue to grow the community Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Certainly.  I'm all for the majority of the conversation taking place on Spreadcointalk but letting this thread die would be a mistake in my opinion.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
It helps fudsters with big red letters too.
Why don't we do all spreadcoin communication on the official website?
We should all register over the spreadcoin website and conduct all business over there.

This thread helps others discover Spreadcoin.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Why don't we do all spreadcoin communication on the official website?
We should all register over the spreadcoin website and conduct all business over there.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Look at that price move up on Bittrex.  It is absolutely amazing that someone would have spent all that money/time to drive the price down just to have it benefit the community that believes in the coin!  I am so thankful to the peeps that had the mindset to do that for me and the others.  I am also proud of the community members that did not fall into the dump trap and think your investment was garbage.  It means you all actually believe in this coin and the effort put forth!  I was wondering if I would be stuck mining this coin forever since I don't have a lot of money.  I never saw purchasing a significant amount as feasible until Monday.    I sincerely want to say thank you because I am a believer - Thank you to the dumpers and fudsters!  Oh if and when you do it again - hehe i now have BTC sitting on my account.  Peace out y'all.
Yes it is really good to see that this community is continuing to grow and stay strong even with the attempted FUDDING by trolls Smiley Really nice to see that price recovering nicely too Wink At least all us believers were able to score some more SpreadCoin for nice and cheap because of that Wink What is this stuff I hear about Mr. Spread being banned for 2 weeks now? That's not cool Sad And because they thought the testnet coins were a giveaway? That's a little absurd don't you think?  Anyways I urge everyone to continue SPREADING the love and word about this coin because we are here to stay Wink 
VIVE LE SPREVOLUTION!!!
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Look at that price move up on Bittrex.  It is absolutely amazing that someone would have spent all that money/time to drive the price down just to have it benefit the community that believes in the coin!  I am so thankful to the peeps that had the mindset to do that for me and the others.  I am also proud of the community members that did not fall into the dump trap and think your investment was garbage.  It means you all actually believe in this coin and the effort put forth!  I was wondering if I would be stuck mining this coin forever since I don't have a lot of money.  I never saw purchasing a significant amount as feasible until Monday.    I sincerely want to say thank you because I am a believer - Thank you to the dumpers and fudsters!  Oh if and when you do it again - hehe i now have BTC sitting on my account.  Peace out y'all.
legendary
Activity: 1484
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
legendary
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
What are we going to do about the download links in the OP when the new wallet is out???

replace the actual content of those links on the server.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
What are we going to do about the download links in the OP when the new wallet is out???
Well, bad publicity is still publicity. From this side, it's nothing to regret.

But absence of Mr. Spread presents a big problem. He not only published news and development course etc. but also regularly answered questions and talked with His people us.  Sad

Mr. Spread is not absent he is banned for giving away testnet coins for us to use testing the masternodes.  LOL too funny.  He will be back on BTC talk in (2) weeks.  In the meantime he is alive and well on the spreadcoin forum. 

spreadcointalk.org/index.php
Uhm, I know everything you said. Guess word 'absence' not fits here well in English. Forced absence, I mean. He can not communicate with us here. And most casual people will try this thread first and not spredcoin forum anyway.

We can link to important things he says there.
Activity: 128
Merit: 101

But absence of Mr. Spread presents a big problem. He not only published news and development course etc. but also regularly answered questions and talked with His people us.  Sad

Mr. Spread is not absent he is banned for giving away testnet coins for us to use testing the masternodes.  LOL too funny.  He will be back on BTC talk in (2) weeks.  In the meantime he is alive and well on the spreadcoin forum.  

Uhm, I know everything you said. Guess word 'absence' not fits here well in English. Forced absence, I mean. He can not communicate with us here. Only read. And most casual people will try this thread first and not spredcoin forum anyway.

It's really great that we have spreadcointalk though. Without it all would have been much worse. georgem and e1ghtSpace - you, guys, saved us, in a sense.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Mr. Spread is not absent he is banned for giving away testnet coins for us to use testing the masternodes.  LOL too funny.  He will be back on BTC talk in (2) weeks.  In the meantime he is alive and well on the spreadcoin forum. 

Activity: 128
Merit: 101

I will pay a 500 SPR bounty for a detailed, user friendly means to setup masternodes on a VPS.  I like screenshots.

Thanks.
legendary
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
if I realized that a big investor is slowly buying up coins, I wouldn't sell below 100$ per SPR.  Cool

I will not sell either way.
legendary
Activity: 966
and so spread has masternodes. waaay to gooo just centralize a coin focusing on decentralisation jeeesus christ. but hey. good luck to you all.

These don't rely on reference masternodes like DRK does - anyone with the funds will be able to set one up, and they will each be equal.

aand how much fund would it require to own 51% of masternodes again? Cheesy Cheesy

You'd need way more than 51%, as MNs are chosen at random from the total.

But go ahead and try buying just 51% of all DRK or SPR in existence, get back to us with how much that will cost you.

Dunce.  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1092
and so spread has masternodes. waaay to gooo just centralize a coin focusing on decentralisation jeeesus christ. but hey. good luck to you all.

These don't rely on reference masternodes like DRK does - anyone with the funds will be able to set one up, and they will each be equal.

aand how much fund would it require to own 51% of masternodes again? Cheesy Cheesy

Currently around 800,000 SPR.

Accumulating that amount is unrealistic.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Jump to: