Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 239. (Read 810085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Seize the opportunity when the market makes a mistake~ Wink

ok that's it, buying some more. Thanks dumpster!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I still want to set up a solar power system, its very good your setup configuration.  Smiley

Thanks.  I say go for it. Even with just <100 $ you can start.
You don't need a heavy 100 Ah Battery like me. Use a much smaller one and learn how it works.

Also, with 12 Volts DC there is not really any danger of you getting hurt.That's what I like most about compact solar energy.
(but be careful with AC and higher voltages, also those large batteries are not toys).

Where I live I have plenty of sunshine to enjoy the benefits of solar energy, but the implementation of a solar system is not feasible for most, due to high costs.  Sad

Get the government to pay... Everyone else seems too.

No government has any money, they can only steal it from other people (taxes)...  Grin

So....

Cheesy
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
crazy dumping time~

Not really, I think we are holding quite steady.  Cool

Someone is pushing the price down but no worries it will bounce back up!

Yep, he has only so many SPR to dump, this will be over soon. :-)
Panic can be spreading ....

Just wait for the masternodes to be applied, keep it cool. No need to panic, the price will fluctuate.

Hehe - I just bought 118 SPR before breakfast with the previous days profits.  So i will do it again tomorrow.  Please keep the price low!  Grin
Seize the opportunity when the market makes a mistake~ Wink
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Hehe - I just bought 118 SPR before breakfast with the previous days profits.  So i will do it again tomorrow.  Please keep the price low!  Grin

Well played.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
crazy dumping time~

Just wait for the masternodes to be applied, keep it cool. No need to panic, the price will fluctuate.

legendary
spreadcoin.info
I still want to set up a solar power system, its very good your setup configuration.  Smiley

You don't need a heavy 100 Ah Battery like me. Use a much smaller one and learn how it works.

Also, with 12 Volts DC there is not really any danger of you getting hurt.That's what I like most about compact solar energy.
(but be careful with AC and higher voltages, also those large batteries are not toys).

Where I live I have plenty of sunshine to enjoy the benefits of solar energy, but the implementation of a solar system is not feasible for most, due to high costs.  Sad

No government has any money, they can only steal it from other people (taxes)...  Grin

So....
Nah, it's still to expensive for me to buy more.  Grin But i'm too cautious, that's it. Before actual MN implementation we have a chance to see even bigger dumps.
The essense of finance is the price of uncertainty.
If everything is certain,its price is certain.

Spreading the wisdow I see!
Those who are not able to shoulder the risk of uncertainty do not deserve the extra benefit in the future as well. Grin
legendary

Where I live I have plenty of sunshine to enjoy the benefits of solar energy, but the implementation of a solar system is not feasible for most, due to high costs.  Sad

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Nah, it's still to expensive for me to buy more.  Grin But i'm too cautious, that's it. Before actual MN implementation we have a chance to see even bigger dumps.

Spreading the wisdom I see!
legendary
spreadcoin.info
From the very beginning i only collect SPR. So far for 16days of mining 2100 SPR which is roughly around 1.3BTC which is quite good. I can host 2 MN Smiley

Maybe more. I don't think that the requirement for a MN will be 1000 SPR. It will be lower from what I hear.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
From the very beginning i only collect SPR. So far for 16days of mining 2100 SPR which is roughly around 1.3BTC which is quite good. I can host 2 MN Smiley
legendary
spreadcoin.info
All your bearish talking can't manipulate the strong charactered spreasters.
This doesn't work with us.  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 101
crazy dumping time~

I hope low price can lead to low net hashrate  ,which means I can mine more .
legendary
crazy dumping time~

crazy dumping time~

legendary
Great chance to get in! Spreading the wealth, distribute these coins!
legendary
spreadcoin.info
crazy dumping time~

legendary
crazy dumping time~

Jump to: