Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 243. (Read 810085 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
new update for the spreacointalk forum:

in the top right menu bar you will find the real time (1 min) price of SPR and its daily volume.

Enjoy.

PS at the moment it is obviously only gathering bittrex data, but I will adjust that the more exchanges we get.
AWESOME!!
Can you also add the auto updating thread pages like darkcointalk?

thanks!

I am not sure what you mean with "auto updating thread pages"...

It means new posts are added to the thread without the need for a refresh...I think...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

in the top right menu bar you will find the real time (1 min) price of SPR and its daily volume.

Enjoy.

PS at the moment it is obviously only gathering bittrex data, but I will adjust that the more exchanges we get.
AWESOME!!

thanks!

I am not sure what you mean with "auto updating thread pages"...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Enjoy.

AWESOME!!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info

Enjoy.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

OS X Yosemite.

Unfortunately I don't have an OS X to test. Anyone else is using OS X? Do you have the same issue?

I use OS X but not with Yosemite. Don't have this problem, so think it is Yosemite I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Does a copy/past bring up anything?

Yes, can copy correct address to clipboard using "Copy address".
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

OS X Yosemite.

Unfortunately I don't have an OS X to test. Anyone else is using OS X? Do you have the same issue?
legendary
Crypto since 2014

OS X Yosemite.

That font must be using unknown characters. Right?

Does a copy/past bring up anything?
legendary
Crypto since 2014
- The block reward was reduced by 90% after block 2200 for no apparent reason.
Time between blocks was reduces from 10 to 1 minute.

Does this mean that the next insta/flashmine will be 10 times as bountiful ?
Hmm, lets see...

So instead of 10 minute blocks with 66.66 reward, we're getting 1 minute blocks with 6.66 reward.

It makes sense that the difficulty would be devided by 10 = 90% decrease.

So over 10 minutes, the block reward stays the same either way.

6.66 * 10 = for one minute blocks
or
66.66 = for 10 minute blocks

Mr. Spread also told everyone exactly how to mine: setgenerate true
It's not like he lied to anyone. He also lost all of the coins he mined. (at least I hope that's true) So any instamine would be gone.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Does anyone think that SpreadCoin will reach 100k before the end of February? I'm noticing that we are now already holding 60k a coin pretty stable Smiley I really hope that Mr. Spread continues to develop this coin the way that he has and that the community continues to grow and grow Smiley
It'll all depend on when and how well masternodes are implemented.

Speaking of which, judging by bittrex today it looks like some are getting antsy and impatient waiting on Mr. Spread's good word.
What say you, Mr. Spread? Start testing soon? (end of Jan. is what you were aiming for I believe?)

Edit: since there's no volume here on this decline (always bullish), I should edit my statement above to say "it looks like ONE of you is getting antsy..."
Activity: 854
Does anyone think that SpreadCoin will reach 100k before the end of February? I'm noticing that we are now already holding 60k a coin pretty stable Smiley I really hope that Mr. Spread continues to develop this coin the way that he has and that the community continues to grow and grow Smiley
It'll all depend on when and how well masternodes are implemented.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
legendary
Activity: 1400
Yes, lets encourage people to blindly trust someone who we know absolutely nothing about and, just like eduffield, continually makes insider/whale friendly changes. NO ONE will ever get scammed that way ! Genius ! Roll Eyes

Btw.. how secure and decentralized do your precious MNs look to everyone now ?

Nobody is encouraging people to blindly trust. But people should not be afraid of anonymity.
Instead, anonymity is something that should be valued, especially when important people use it.

Would satoshi think it's a good idea to "build trust" by showing his true face publicly?
In the contrary, the establishment would crucify him! And he knows.

PS: I never installed a DRK masternode, although I have owned enough DRK for about a year. But I am going to install SPR Masternodes for sure.
Mr.spread has done what he promised since the first day of lauch till now.
why don't you check his previous posts?  fudding here to buy cheap ? or sth else ? Huh

Do not confuse facts with FUD.

DRK was instamined, as was SPR.
- The first 400 66.xxx SPR blocks were minted during the first hour after launch. This should have caused the difficulty to skyrocket.
http://spreadcoin.net/explorer/index.php?q=400

Now lets see if the typical market and hashpower manipulation techniques used by many/most devs are in effect here.

- The publicly available kernels are crippled versions of the fully optimized variety.

- The master NOOBdes hype.

Not a personal attack on you but I have never understood why people argue about a coin being mined at released. I used to do it a lot but not anymore.

Kinda reminds me on BLK Coin after it got popular many moons ago and people complained about it being instamined. Well it wasn't it was announced weeks before the launch and yes it had a short POW. So everyone who did not follow it complained it a scam because they missed it and the prices did get pretty high.

I have no problems with coins being mined at launch when the difficulty is low. All you have to do is a little research. Like I said though, I don't do it anymore because you can't trust some of these new wallets during these launches now.

So anyone who got in early, congratulations.
Activity: 121
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Time between blocks was reduces from 10 to 1 minute.

Does this mean that the next insta/flashmine will be 10 times as bountiful ?

- The publicly available kernels are crippled versions of the fully optimized variety.
No, fully optimized kernels are based on publicly available kernels (I think).

Do you really expect me/us to believe that a dev/coder would allow someone the opportunity to highjack thier new algo ?

In their right mind, ,no greedy, self serving dev/coder would do such a thing.

My eureka moment with neoscrypt, made it quite obvious that we are being fed these optimizations as if we were pigeons in a park.

eg. After a few minutes tweaking the .conf, some were wondering if I had somehow gained access to the smut imposer's personal neoscrypt kernel.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9404892
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Now lets see if the typical market and hashpower manipulation techniques used by many/most devs are in effect here.
Hashrate distribution shouldn't even be an issue since there are no pools.
Do you have a valid point about masternodes that is actually constructive and answerable? If so I really like to hear it.

Right off the official Spreadcoin FrontPage:
"Initial reward was 66.66 coins per block and spacing between blocks was 10 minutes, this was changed after hardfork at block 2200. "

Wich was also explained by Mr. Spread 2 posts back  Tongue

Yes as that has already been explained.
Activity: 169
Hashrate distribution shouldn't even be an issue since there are no pools.
Do you have a valid point about masternodes that is actually constructive and answerable? If so I really like to hear it.

Right off the official Spreadcoin FrontPage:
"Initial reward was 66.66 coins per block and spacing between blocks was 10 minutes, this was changed after hardfork at block 2200. "

Wich was also explained by Mr. Spread 2 posts back  Tongue
Activity: 121
No, fully optimized kernels are based on publicly available kernels (I think).
[/quote]
If the first version is the fully optimized version,what's Wolf0 doing for ? Wink
Jump to: