Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 264. (Read 810083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Somehow my unofficial spreadcointalk website has had more people online at once than the official one. lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
I am working on a improved spreadcoinminer for NVIDIA cards

I will integrate and optimize TSIV's spreadcoin into the latest fork of ccminer. I will send out beta versions for a fee of 0.1 BTC. The beta will be a windows executable.
I might send out more than one exe in the testing phase, if I manage to optimize more.
I will publish the sourcecode after one month of betatesting. (When I publish the sourcecode, the spreadcoin will spread bether, and secure the coin)

The current speed will be announced when the exefile is released. Hopefully next weekend 25-26 january.

The estimated speed increase is 30-40% on the 980 cards

If you want a early seat, you can start donating to my BTC  or DRK adress in my signature.

Sent you another PM, just lost two 750Ti, I need the opt. miner to compensate my lost Tongue

Cheers
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
My interpretation of what Mr. Spread said was that there would be a minimum price they started at.  Now, maybe that will be 1 SPR, maybe 100 SPR, I don't know.  But that's how I interpreted it.  Could be wrong though.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Mr. Spread, if possible, could you please release the minimum SPR requirement for masternodes before testing begins?  I say this because I would like to recruit some people experienced in masternode testing and if I have that number, it'll be much easier for me to do so.

Thank you.

I would think testing would be on testnet, with tSPR. Mr Spread should mine a few hundred thousand so we can grab what we need from a faucet and get on with it. Testnet needs miners too, but a few people running the in-wallet CPU miner should do.
Agreed.  My plan is to approach a couple people I respect as masternode testers and offer them a couple masternodes worth of mainnet SPR if they help us with the testing on testnet.  I'd just need to know the number of SPR needed for masternodes to do that.

The required SPR will be dynamic. This is for sure. Mr.Spread has repeated this many times already.
What we don't know yet is, what the max number of MNs will be.

Do you understand the implications of this? It is a little mind boggling for sure.

Say the maximum SPR MNs will be 1000 MN (or maybe it is dynamic itself as I do advocate *), then in the beginning you will see many of those MNs run with just 1 SPR on them.
Why? Because it will take some time before we fill all those thousands of available places, right? This will take weeks, maybe longer. Maybe shorter depending on the success of SPR. I hope!
I say if someone is a darkcoiner running MNs and you are not atleast investing 1 - 10 SPR and installing a SPR MN side by side with your DRK MN then you are missing a big chance here!

The entry point for running a (weak) SPR MN will always be magnitudes cheaper than a DRK MN.

Sure, a strong SPR MN is gonna cost you, but we are talking about entry point here.

So please tell all your masternode friends that they just have to be ready. I say if you keep 1000 SPR at hand, you can certainly finance a few dozen masternodes with it. Certainly. And even keep them alive for a few weeks.... until the price discovery kicks them out of the game. ----> Fierce competition.

* I advocate to have the maximum nr of SPR MN derived from the formula (Available coins)/1000
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Also it is really nice to see that anyone holding SpreadCoin realizes its worth and aren't willing to give them up cheap Smiley I mean it kind of sucked for someone like me who had to buy all my coins but I know that every coin I have bought is worth every Satoshi that I paid for them and more! I've been urging people to read through the thread and giving them links to the thread and to the website to try to help some other good people that I know in on this Diamond before it really takes off Smiley
100K sato within 2 weeks  Grin
Well like I stated earlier I think EightSpace was right about the 75k in a couple days and as the word keeps SPREADING about this coin then for sure 100k within a couple weeks and then once MR. SPREAD starts the testing for the masternodes and people start realizing the serious potential behind this coin then KABOOM baby we are going to be seeing people rushing out to buy SpreadCoin like it's fucking Christmas Eve and EVERYONE forgot to get their presents!! LOL That kind of crazy is what I'm looking at Wink
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
100K sato within 2 weeks  Grin
First page volume on Bittrex now so again more people accumulating more SpreadCoin for their collection but I don't think too many people realize with the mining price being over 60k a coin and growing steadily day by day that the best time to get in if you aren't a miner is right now before this coin really takes off and doesn't come back down.  That's my opinion though and I still don't really understand how people figure out how much it costs to mine this coin or what gives it that value but I'm assuming that it's legit because there is no one dumping this coin at all which is a good thing because you don't get the typical miner dumps which fuck up lots of people and they are stuck buying at the top Sad Anyways looking forward to hearing what Mr. Spread has to say next regarding the development of this coin and hoping everyone is letting everyone know about this wonderful project and coin because we can all benefit from the mass adoption of this coin Smiley Cheers
Well we have officially broke the 60k ATH now and I don't think this pony is going to stop anytime soon especially with no miners willing to dump this coin for any less than 75k a coin and I think that is still a steal of a deal at 75k for this coin considering what it has to offer to the crypto community and the fact that each block is only worth 6.66 coins so even if one miner mined every block in a day that would still only be what 9590 coins generated in a 24 hour period? And I know that more than one person is finding blocks everyday so the most someone is probably getting top miner is max 3000 coins a day and with the price to mine those coins I can't see too many people selling this for any less than 75k a coin and I think EightSpace was right about hitting the 75k mark in the next few days and I can see 100k over the horizon Wink Well I'm off to promote this coin to more and more people because I'm sorry but I think accumulation period is over because really the only way anyone is getting these coins now is if they market buy them so.... Ummm ya Cheers everyone and Vive le SPREVOLUTION!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Rather than me setting bounties, what sort of tools or apps would you enjoy making for Spreadcoin that you feel would be beneficial?  And how much SPR would each cost?

Thanks.
Android wallet?  Roll Eyes

But porting the two project (1, 2) need lots of work...

https://github.com/HashEngineering/darkcoinj and https://github.com/HashEngineering/darkcoin-wallet - already exist, no idea how much modification it would need for Spread...?
Rather than me setting bounties, what sort of tools or apps would you enjoy making for Spreadcoin that you feel would be beneficial?  And how much SPR would each cost?

Thanks.
Android wallet?  Roll Eyes

How many SPR for that?
Activity: 525
Merit: 531
Rather than me setting bounties, what sort of tools or apps would you enjoy making for Spreadcoin that you feel would be beneficial?  And how much SPR would each cost?

Thanks.
Android wallet?  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018
Got a feeling that the proceeds on that 14k DRK sell on Cryptsy will be finding it's way into SPR. Grin

(maybe?)

It already went into Paycoin.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

how to mine that coin? I always get `pmr` not found and private key invalid. I already put priv key in conf file... Also tried a new wallet... Wallet username, password etc. seems correct. Using tsiv`s cudaminer

Thanks for help Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Awesome to see such strong hands and huge buy support.

So healthy.

2015 off to a great start, and IMO this is just the beginning.
Got a feeling that the proceeds on that 14k DRK sell on Cryptsy will be finding it's way into SPR. Grin

(maybe?)

Speaking of this, you want a perfect example of why pool miners are bad? That's why (https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/drkbtc).14k seller of DRK emerges at the best ask and really gets no major buyers for 15 minutes or so and so proceeds to wipe out the buy-side book. I've been watching DRK trade for nearly a year and this same pattern of selling has been happening over and over for the past 6 months. Whomever does this selling just waltz's right up to the market with a massive order, waits about 15 minutes to see if anyone will take it and then gets impatient and just demolishes the buy-side. If this seller had patience and dropped 1000 at a time over a couple days they'd get a better overall price guaranteed. Instead they wallop the charts, the markets and shoot themselves in the wallet by flash crashing price. Totally illogical and stupid.
Now I'm speculating here that it's a pool miner, but this same type of one-time mass-seller keeps emerging every couple weeks with a new, huge batch of DRK and just gut-punches the market over and over and there is rarely this same type of buying behavior in between these mass sells which makes me believe they're mining it. And the fact that they could give 2-shits about price leads me to believe they're basically just using DRK as a BTC-generator.
Sick.
I think it's Internet Ape.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

(maybe?)

Speaking of this, you want a perfect example of why pool miners are bad? That's why (https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/cryptsy/drkbtc).14k seller of DRK emerges at the best ask and really gets no major buyers for 15 minutes or so and so proceeds to wipe out the buy-side book. I've been watching DRK trade for nearly a year and this same pattern of selling has been happening over and over for the past 6 months. Whomever does this selling just waltz's right up to the market with a massive order, waits about 15 minutes to see if anyone will take it and then gets impatient and just demolishes the buy-side. If this seller had patience and dropped 1000 at a time over a couple days they'd get a better overall price guaranteed. Instead they wallop the charts, the markets and shoot themselves in the wallet by flash crashing price. Totally illogical and stupid.
Now I'm speculating here that it's a pool miner, but this same type of one-time mass-seller keeps emerging every couple weeks with a new, huge batch of DRK and just gut-punches the market over and over and there is rarely this same type of buying behavior in between these mass sells which makes me believe they're mining it. And the fact that they could give 2-shits about price leads me to believe they're basically just using DRK as a BTC-generator.
Sick.

JL
Mr. Spread, if possible, could you please release the minimum SPR requirement for masternodes before testing begins?  I say this because I would like to recruit some people experienced in masternode testing and if I have that number, it'll be much easier for me to do so.

Thank you.

I would think testing would be on testnet, with tSPR. Mr Spread should mine a few hundred thousand so we can grab what we need from a faucet and get on with it. Testnet needs miners too, but a few people running the in-wallet CPU miner should do.
Agreed.  My plan is to approach a couple people I respect as masternode testers and offer them a couple masternodes worth of mainnet SPR if they help us with the testing on testnet.  I'd just need to know the number of SPR needed for masternodes to do that.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Jesus, just lost 2x750Ti by Gigabyte, one is my fault due to bad PSU, the other just get bad capacitor on the back.

RIP

No warranty? Gigabyte is 3 years, I've RMA'd several cards with no problem and no receipt from purchase.

RMA in Brazil sucks for Gigabyte, only EVGA is good here, buy and die here. Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

(maybe?)
Well I hope that it doesn't until I get my buys filled lol That's all I'm saying Wink

Well if we happen to get above 0.0006, expect short-term traders to jump in again and a blastoff and short-term moon jump...hopefully you get in before you have to chase price when it's 50% higher than here.
JL
Jump to: