Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 265. (Read 810083 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Mr. Spread, if possible, could you please release the minimum SPR requirement for masternodes before testing begins?  I say this because I would like to recruit some people experienced in masternode testing and if I have that number, it'll be much easier for me to do so.

Thank you.

I would think testing would be on testnet, with tSPR. Mr Spread should mine a few hundred thousand so we can grab what we need from a faucet and get on with it. Testnet needs miners too, but a few people running the in-wallet CPU miner should do.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Got a feeling that the proceeds on that 14k DRK sell on Cryptsy will be finding it's way into SPR. Grin

(maybe?)
Well I hope that it doesn't until I get my buys filled lol That's all I'm saying Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Got a feeling that the proceeds on that 14k DRK sell on Cryptsy will be finding it's way into SPR. Grin

(maybe?)
Activity: 854
Mr. Spread, if possible, could you please release the minimum SPR requirement for masternodes before testing begins?  I say this because I would like to recruit some people experienced in masternode testing and if I have that number, it'll be much easier for me to do so.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1092
My predicton is that in 6 days we will be at 75k sats. Mark my words.
I say that once the masses catch wind of this coin and what it is working on implementing and the possibilities that are coming with it that the price will fucking ROCKET!! It'll be just like DarkCoin was on Mintpal back when it first started ROCKETING or at least that is what I am expecting from this. Where a 100 BTC sell wall just gets fucking eaten in not even a minute Wink Those were quite the EPIC times to watch that kind of buying into a coin and I was just starting out fresh into trading and was just blown away that there were people just forking BTC to snag some DarkCoin.  That's what I can see happening to SpreadCoin in the future this year Smiley

MasterNode implementation!
Activity: 380
Jesus, just lost 2x750Ti by Gigabyte, one is my fault due to bad PSU, the other just get bad capacitor on the back.

RIP

No warranty? Gigabyte is 3 years, I've RMA'd several cards with no problem and no receipt from purchase.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Jesus, just lost 2x750Ti by Gigabyte, one is my fault due to bad PSU, the other just get bad capacitor on the back.

RIP
I say that once the masses catch wind of this coin and what it is working on implementing and the possibilities that are coming with it that the price will fucking ROCKET!! It'll be just like DarkCoin was on Mintpal back when it first started ROCKETING or at least that is what I am expecting from this. Where a 100 BTC sell wall just gets fucking eaten in not even a minute Wink Those were quite the EPIC times to watch that kind of buying into a coin and I was just starting out fresh into trading and was just blown away that there were people just forking BTC to snag some DarkCoin.  That's what I can see happening to SpreadCoin in the future this year Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Bought me some more... Cool
Lucky bugger I am still trying to get more but having a really hard time right now lol oh well some super nice miner out there will fill my buys Wink Or at least I hope that they will Smiley

Someone just dropped almost 4000 SPR into buys on Bittrex in the last hour, just keep your order at the top
I have been but someone keeps putting their right over mine and I'm suspecting it's a bot because everytime I move mine the other ones instantly move and it's all a bunch of 1000 coin orders so I just keep wasting my time and energy cancelling and reposting orders just to have the order go over mine again Smiley

I feel ya, I managed to score 1k before the bot
That's okay I'm sure they will get filled once the bot is gone anyways Smiley People do love to SPREAD the love with this coin Wink
Lucky bugger I am still trying to get more but having a really hard time right now lol oh well some super nice miner out there will fill my buys Wink Or at least I hope that they will Smiley

Someone just dropped almost 4000 SPR into buys on Bittrex in the last hour, just keep your order at the top
I have been but someone keeps putting their right over mine and I'm suspecting it's a bot because everytime I move mine the other ones instantly move and it's all a bunch of 1000 coin orders so I just keep wasting my time and energy cancelling and reposting orders just to have the order go over mine again Smiley

I feel ya, I managed to score 1k before the bot

Activity: 250
Is there any hardware comparison for SpreadCoin? How much kh/s I can get from CPU's? Let's say from AMD FX-8320.

I have an 8370, which is a higher clocked 8320, but I need to put it in. I'll probably mine XMG with it, though.
Hey Wolf, You working on an optimized SPR miner yet?
legendary
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
After unsuccessfully trying to mine with my 4 280x's(behind a firewall) and one 7950 which has not found a block since I started mining with it (few days), I think it's time I just tried to buy some. Maybe 200 is a good start. Anybody here want to sell to me?

The coin is listed on C-Cex and Bittrex.

I know, was just asking if anyone here wants to sell Smiley
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
After unsuccessfully trying to mine with my 4 280x's(behind a firewall) and one 7950 which has not found a block since I started mining with it (few days), I think it's time I just tried to buy some. Maybe 200 is a good start. Anybody here want to sell to me?
Activity: 462
does anybody know when there will be a verdict on the masternode specs?

I might be wrong, but i'm not seeing much activity being done.

I hold SPR, so not trying to FUD, just making sure it's not all talk...

From not even 24 hours ago:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10161487

legendary
does anybody know when there will be a verdict on the masternode specs?

I might be wrong, but i'm not seeing much activity being done.

I hold SPR, so not trying to FUD, just making sure it's not all talk...

Jump to: