Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 267. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Been keeping with SPR on her for a few weeks now. Thinking I should get in but everyone always is saying how most or all altcoins are scams, but this seems really good. n00b question but is 53 thousand sat a good time to enter or do you guys think it may go back down and I could get in cheaper. Looks strong to me but I dont know very much yet
Nobody is selling and there are over 19,000 SPR being bid above 50k sats.  I strongly suspect we'll be going higher before too long.  And once decentralized masternodes are working, the price rise will be meteroric in my opinion.
I know what you mean mate Smiley If I wasn't so sure that this coin was going to be EPIC in the future I would help these people out and fill some buys but I just can't lol I really wish I could but if I am not mining this coin then I'm not getting rid of any of mine until this mofo is at 0.02 a coin Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Spreadcoin's masternodes will be based upon Darkcoin's masternodes but Mr. Spread is working to improve upon them.  If he is successful, I personally think the fundamentals of the coin will support a high $x,xxx,xxx to low $xx,xxx,xxx price.

Here is some masternode info for Darkcoin though it is a little outdated: http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ#What_are_Master_Nodes.3F
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Is there a simply readme on how Masternodes will work?

Is this the only coin that will be using them?

Thanks for your help
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Been keeping with SPR on her for a few weeks now. Thinking I should get in but everyone always is saying how most or all altcoins are scams, but this seems really good. n00b question but is 53 thousand sat a good time to enter or do you guys think it may go back down and I could get in cheaper. Looks strong to me but I dont know very much yet
Nobody is selling and there are over 19,000 SPR being bid above 50k sats.  I strongly suspect we'll be going higher before too long.  And once decentralized masternodes are working, the price rise will be meteroric in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Well, the cost to actually mine each coin is 50k sats so I think it is a very nice time to buy in.
Once masternodes get implemented I think we'll see more than 250k sats.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
First trading officially registered in the modality Fiat / SpreadCoin.  Grin
Image taken from the exchange C-CEX.

This will be an image to look back on in a year and go WooooooW  0.11 USD
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
First trading officially registered in the modality Fiat / SpreadCoin.  Grin
Image taken from the exchange C-CEX.

Activity: 676
Hi, does anyone know if hash rate is combined, when it's coming from different locations but, using same SPR address? thx
Yes, it'll be combined. It's just like pools.

Second block found but not added to my wallet, that's just too strange...
It was probably a reject. Too normal. Smiley
thx for the answer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1170
Advertise Here - PM for more info!
Hi, does anyone know if hash rate is combined, when it's coming from different locations but, using same SPR address? thx

Try running "listtransactions" on the "debug console" and see if the transaction appears as "orphan". This might be the case.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Again, anyone with R9 290 to post bin files from 14.9+ drivers system, thanks.
legendary
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
Activity: 676
Activity: 250
Dual Gigabyte 280X with Elpida Memory using my posted config.
Activity: 519
Oh wow! Thank you for your generous donation!

I remember when I tried to make the spreadcoin logo into liquid before some of the thin parts would be detatched. So I won't be able to do that idea.

Right now I have a floodgate opening up and glowing liquid flows out of it. It doesn't have anything to do with Spreadcoin. But if I made the fluid purple would that be considered a Spreadcoin thing because the water spreads out?

No problem.

That actually sounds cool...I would be interested in seeing anything that you create...
Alright. It should be ready in 6 hours. Simulating the liquid takes a lot of time and unfortunately I messed up the last simulation because a few drops of liquid landed on an invisible ledge which I didn't know existed.

hi guys need help i get only 1.8 Mh/s with an R9 280x it is normal ?

Thx in advance
Go back 1 page. I posted my config for Elpida 280x. Hynix only gets 1.9 with this config.

Thx man i have Elpida too
Activity: 250

I remember when I tried to make the spreadcoin logo into liquid before some of the thin parts would be detatched. So I won't be able to do that idea.

Right now I have a floodgate opening up and glowing liquid flows out of it. It doesn't have anything to do with Spreadcoin. But if I made the fluid purple would that be considered a Spreadcoin thing because the water spreads out?

No problem.

That actually sounds cool...I would be interested in seeing anything that you create...
Alright. It should be ready in 6 hours. Simulating the liquid takes a lot of time and unfortunately I messed up the last simulation because a few drops of liquid landed on an invisible ledge which I didn't know existed.

Thx in advance
Go back 1 page. I posted my config for Elpida 280x. Hynix only gets 1.9 with this config.
legendary
Crypto since 2014

No problem.

Thx in advance
Not sure. What level is your intensity on? I have an R9 290X and I get 2.7Mh/s with my intensity on 21.
Activity: 519

No problem.

Thx in advance
legendary
Crypto since 2014

No problem.

Jump to: