Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 269. (Read 810083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Unfortunately I wasnt able to use this svg since it is encoded in CMYK colors (for print), not RGB, so I can't use it with flash or photoshop, I would need to install illustrator or something like that.
Can someone convert it to RGB?
Original logo was in CMYK. I tried to convert it with Corel Draw but colors were altered somehow, i.e. CMYK and RGB versions looked differently on my computer.

It is strange, I'm looking at its source and it seems that colors there are RGB: #6C3D94 and #A13469: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/spreadcoin-project/spreadcoin.net/gh-pages/logo/SpreadCoin.svg
Dunno why software thinks that it is in CMYK.

Yes that can be the case, it has to do with colorrange. CMYK is for print, RGB is for screen. Some rgb colors don't convert 'right' into CMYK and vice versa.

I will look into take, tweak them, get them the same.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Unfortunately I wasnt able to use this svg since it is encoded in CMYK colors (for print), not RGB, so I can't use it with flash or photoshop, I would need to install illustrator or something like that.
Original logo was in CMYK. I tried to convert it with Corel Draw but colors were altered somehow, i.e. CMYK and RGB versions looked differently on my computer.

It is strange, I'm looking at its source and it seems that colors there are RGB: #6C3D94 and #A13469: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/spreadcoin-project/spreadcoin.net/gh-pages/logo/SpreadCoin.svg
Dunno why software thinks that it is in CMYK.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
What basic functionality will those first testnet masternodes provide?
Will they just act like "empty" masternodes first?
All the functionality related to masternodes themselves (adding/removing masternode and masternode payments) will be there. Instant transactions may be not completely finished by that moment but I will try to make them ready.

Together with releasing source code I will write a long post which will describe in details how all of this stuff works, it will be reworked into a white paper in the future.

This is brilliant!
All the functionality related to masternodes themselves (adding/removing masternode and masternode payments) will be there. Instant transactions may be not completely finished by that moment but I will try to make them ready.

Together with releasing source code I will write a long post which will describe in details how all of this stuff works, it will be reworked into a white paper in the future.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
I think we should make a page in Spreadcointalk with the vector logo, fonts etc, images etc. for people to use when designing stuff.

Awesome. Can you do that?

Sure, if I remember correctly you have the .svg of the logo right?

Yes, you can download it from github (where the PNGs are, there is also a svg)

legendary
I think we should make a page in Spreadcointalk with the vector logo, fonts etc, images etc. for people to use when designing stuff.

Sure, if I remember correctly you have the .svg of the logo right?
legendary
spreadcoin.info

If you put everything together in a thread, I will put your thread in the "important links" section.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Mr. Spread, what about ETA on masternodes? You said you gonna release them in the middle of january.
I think I said that it will be in the second half of the January and then specified it to be the end of the January. This will be testing on testnet, depending on how well it will work out we will decide when it is ready for mainnet.

Meanwhile spreadcointalk.org is working, it is operated by georgem. Not everything is ready yet, feel free to leave suggestions about how it can be improved.

Great stuff, signed up!

Oh yeah one thing:
I think for uniformity throughout the Spread Identity the font of the Logo should be the Monteserrat, can be downloaded here http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat.

I did use montserrat, but I made the title logo in flash (and exported as PNG), so I believe it messed the font up. Should use photoshop for that, lol

Is it supposed to be montserrat BOLD, right?
legendary
Mr. Spread, what about ETA on masternodes? You said you gonna release them in the middle of january.
I think I said that it will be in the second half of the January and then specified it to be the end of the January. This will be testing on testnet, depending on how well it will work out we will decide when it is ready for mainnet.

Meanwhile spreadcointalk.org is working, it is operated by georgem. Not everything is ready yet, feel free to leave suggestions about how it can be improved.

Great stuff, signed up!

Oh yeah one thing:
I think for uniformity throughout the Spread Identity the font of the Logo should be the Monteserrat, can be downloaded here http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
I assumed that masternodes would assist in his implementation of instant transactions.

Nice buy wall at Bittrex today. No major sells for days now and everything below 54k is getting bought up on the sell side.
legendary
spreadcoin.info

I assume you just want to check the behaviour of the dynamic decentralized masternode requirement, but the masternodes will not actually perform any service yet, right?

Maybe you can create a thread on www.spreadcointalk.org forum and talk a little bit about your january plan, that would be great!

People here are going to ask you about that over and over again, and best thing is to just point them to the thread! That's the whole point of having our own forum.

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anyone have a config for any 6990 or 6870 AMD GPUS?

Mine is running at a very slow speed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thanks for the suggestion!

Hmm... I could make the Spreadcoin logo turn into liquid and flow over a globe or something.
Would that be ok? I don't know how I would make it flow into a globe though

I was spitballin...I like your idea better than my suggestion...the only thing I would add is if it would be possible to kind of have a few of the splash points stand out so that the idea of decentralized nodes could be an implicitly represented in the graphic.

That sounds complex though...I think it would be epic without that detail.

I'll try to look into it but I might not do it. Sorry Sad

No need to apologize...I just thought your efforts were cool and wanted to provide feedback.

What if you ignored everything I said and went with your idea?  

PM me your SPR address and I'll send you 125 SPR for the consideration (will be tomorrow/later today/timezones)...and you don't have to continue if you don't want to.  Art is worth supporting...-thumbsup-
legendary
spreadcoin.info
yes, spreadcointalk.org is now open for registrations.

Enjoy. Please PM me at the spreadcointalk forum and not here, when you have feedback regarding the forum.

The forum is ready, but design and usability is probably going to change (I'll change the layout of menues and sidebars, etc... I will do that once I have more time and more people are registered)

legendary
Crypto since 2014

Hmm... I could make the Spreadcoin logo turn into liquid and flow over a globe or something.

I was spitballin...I like your idea better than my suggestion...the only thing I would add is if it would be possible to kind of have a few of the splash points stand out so that the idea of decentralized nodes could be an implicitly represented in the graphic.

I'll try to look into it but I might not do it. Sorry Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

legendary
Crypto since 2014
OK here's my final animation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWBfT_5q0fo

I can't believe how bad the quality looks. Next time when I make one of these i'll make it at true 1920 x 1080. I had it like that but I rendered it at 50% quality so now it looks crap.

Thoughts...

It looks way better on mobile.  That said, the animation on the water is pretty rockin.  You gotz skillz...

But what if...instead of the random boxes, the waterfall was spilling over the SPR logo onto/into a globe of the world with a way to make  some of the splashes representative of decentralized nodes?  It would make it a bit more thematic of the coin...

Just an idea; I can't do what you do but I think it is cool...-thumbsup-

Jump to: