Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 273. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I understand what your getting at, but maybe instead of shattering (almost looks like the logo's are distroyed), the logo's could be build up
showing the miners work together?

Spread being truly decentralised - equal circles.
Dark clusterd circles within circles to illustrate pool mining.

Yeah,your picture is better.
Sad

So what I should do is cut out the first half of the gif?

This could work maybe, can you use circles that maybe come together like mercury to form de logo.
Just throwing it out there man  Smiley
DRK is DRK,SPR is SPR,no need to put them in one single gif . Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
If someone bought SPR with BTC weeks ago,he successfully espcaped the free-ball disaster .  Grin

Thats what I did. Havent lost a dime.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I understand what your getting at, but maybe instead of shattering (almost looks like the logo's are distroyed), the logo's could be build up

Sad

This could work maybe, can you use circles that maybe come together like mercury to form de logo.
Just throwing it out there man  Smiley
Activity: 189
Good to see Spread rising against BTC as nearly everything else falls with it. I wish we had a SPR/fiat exchange, and everyone got into the habit of pricing in fiat terms and people stopped selling cheap just because the BTC dinosaur is stumbling.

C- CEX you can make deposits in US dollars or euro, to buy the currency of your choice, and has SpreadCoin exchange in US dollars.  Wink

It is an opportunity because it is a market that is being underutilized!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Sad

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/7KKv5GK.png

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

legendary
Crypto since 2014
Here is my animation:

I don't think it's a good idea to put DRK&SPR together,for DRK is not mining decentralized at all.
But that is the whole point of the animation. It says "Each broken piece represents a pool or miner" and darkcoin only has a few pieces showing how centralised it is.
Here is my animation:

I don't think it's a good idea to put DRK&SPR together,for DRK is not mining decentralized at all.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Here is my animation:

As you can see some of the Darkcoin logo falls through the floor but hopefully no one notices.
Activity: 189
Good to see Spread rising against BTC as nearly everything else falls with it. I wish we had a SPR/fiat exchange, and everyone got into the habit of pricing in fiat terms and people stopped selling cheap just because the BTC dinosaur is stumbling.

C- CEX you can make deposits in US dollars or euro, to buy the currency of your choice, and has SpreadCoin exchange in US dollars.  Wink
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Here is the animation I have been working on for 2 days. All up it probably took 7 hours because it was my first time modelling everything. But in the future it should be quicker.

Please leave suggestions for more animations.
Please donate a few Spreadcoins if you like the animation I made and can spare a few. Enjoy!

Awesome. Not bad for a first one.

An Idea I had, but never had the time to do in blender goes something like this:
Create a tower of 500 stacked blocks, maybe 4x4 coins per story, making the tower 30 stories high or something. Put coin symbols on those blocks.
So this tower represents all the cryptocoins.

Now shoot a Spreadcoin cannon ball at the tower and make it collapse. (with some nice blender physics)

You can do it!

Ok, that'll be easy. My friend sent me a video of him applying textures so i'm sure I can do it.

PS: probably won't work as GIF, but why not just render a video and put it on youtube?
Spreadcoin presence on youtube is ZERO at the moment... this will have to change.
Actually all my gifs are youtube videos. Check out my channel; e1ghtSpace
I could use some views. Smiley
cool ,though the background is a little dark
It was originally a nice dark grey colour but youtube said "we fixed the lighting" and I liked their new version. But I guess I could change it back if you want.
IMO,2015 will see a big change for market cap top 10.LTC together with doge are highly likely to be removed from top10 ,DKR and SPR may move forward for they are both truely innovative coins ,I mean,not only the new algo but also the sprite of crytpo currency.
Here is the animation I have been working on for 2 days. All up it probably took 7 hours because it was my first time modelling everything. But in the future it should be quicker.

Please donate a few Spreadcoins if you like the animation I made and can spare a few. Enjoy!

An Idea I had, but never had the time to do in blender goes something like this:
Create a tower of 500 stacked blocks, maybe 4x4 coins per story, making the tower 30 stories high or something. Put coin symbols on those blocks.

Now shoot a Spreadcoin cannon ball at the tower and make it collapse. (with some nice blender physics)

You can do it!

Ok, that'll be easy. My friend sent me a video of him applying textures so i'm sure I can do it.

PS: probably won't work as GIF, but why not just render a video and put it on youtube?
Spreadcoin presence on youtube is ZERO at the moment... this will have to change.
cool ,though the background is a little dark
legendary
Crypto since 2014

You can do it!

Activity: 169
Wow BTC what's happening man!  Shocked
Will this be good Spread, or i this bad for all crypto?
I've bought some SPR to hedge against BTC uncertainty.
I'm stepping in to buy some SPR but had to make an account on bittrex. Per personal preference, any way to get cryptsy's attention or is it already a work in progress? Smiley
The best strategy for you is to buy some SPR slowly and  sneakily before MN released this month and before SPR being listed on bigger exchange like cryptsy or bter  Wink Wink
I'm making some 1btc orders today, better stack up when there's blood on the Streets Cheesy
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Market is going to 2 digit BTC price and you guys are talking about buying? Cheesy You like it or not fiat is king now. US isn't even awake yet  Grin

Crisis equals Opportunity.

Fiat is king?
The FED stopped the free money supply to the banks a while ago. When that effect starts kicking in, you will see unimaginable chaos on wallstreet.

yes, but I am talking about NOW, right this moment. Fiat crisis might start emerging in a couple of weeks, or months or years. but these couple of days are critical.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Market is going to 2 digit BTC price and you guys are talking about buying? Cheesy You like it or not fiat is king now. US isn't even awake yet  Grin

Crisis equals Opportunity.

Fiat is king?
The FED stopped the free money supply to the banks a while ago. When that effect starts kicking in, you will see unimaginable chaos on wallstreet.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Market is going to 2 digit BTC price and you guys are talking about buying? Cheesy You like it or not fiat is king now. US isn't even awake yet  Grin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Wow BTC what's happening man!  Shocked
Will this be good Spread, or i this bad for all crypto?
I've bought some SPR to hedge against BTC uncertainty.
I'm stepping in to buy some SPR but had to make an account on bittrex. Per personal preference, any way to get cryptsy's attention or is it already a work in progress? Smiley
The best strategy for you is to buy some SPR slowly and  sneakily before MN released this month and before SPR being listed on bigger exchange like cryptsy or bter  Wink Wink
Jump to: