Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 277. (Read 810083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
I love the Top 100, it feels like a poker tournament that I'm trying to win.

Yeah, like a poker tournament on the titanic!

jk, but damn, have all coins dropped 15% or more? WTF!

Because of what, cex.io business problems?
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
Should I make Spreadcoin shatter as well so they both mix together?

Not sure... can you do a melting effect in blender?

BTW, what's with http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&top_addresses=100
They haven't updated the numbers in atleast a week. How often do they update this list... it's the same for atleast 1 week, so pretty much useless.
we might need a cleaner BE. Wink

I love the Top 100, it feels like a poker tournament that I'm trying to win.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100

BTW, what's with http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&top_addresses=100
They haven't updated the numbers in atleast a week. How often do they update this list... it's the same for atleast 1 week, so pretty much useless.
we might need a cleaner BE. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Not sure. I'm pretty new with it but I'll look into it tomorrow. I'm sure there's a way.
legendary
spreadcoin.info

legendary
spreadcoin.info
Spread and Darkcoin should be working together to break out of the tiny little cryptognat scene and get some real world adoption, not fighting. Cheesy

I agree wholeheartedly.

Or, atleast let them fight streetfighter-style, then we can atleast enjoy it.  Grin
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys, here is a super low quality render of a thing I was working on today.
Tomorrow I'll make a high quality version and a .gif. This actually took 5 hours to make, 2 hours to model the logos and figure out the best colour settings and 3 hours to render it and find some avi to gif software. I couldn't find any that would keep the quality the same so tomorrow I will render an HD version so that when it converts to a .gif the quality isn't as bad. Please donate if you liked it and can spare a few sprs.

http://youtu.be/3vjWJV6zULU

At first I was going to make Spreadcoin shatter to show that it is more decentralised and spread around better than darkcoin but then it would look like DarkCoin is defeating Spreadcoin. So I decided to do the opposite.

I probably could have modeled the Darkcoin and Spreadcoin logos faster and better if I used Autodesk Inventor but I totally forgot I had it. Smiley

Maybe next time.

Spread and Darkcoin should be working together to break out of the tiny little cryptognat scene and get some real world adoption, not fighting. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Tomorrow I'll make a high quality version and a .gif. This actually took 5 hours to make, 2 hours to model the logos and figure out the best colour settings and 3 hours to render it and find some avi to gif software. I couldn't find any that would keep the quality the same so tomorrow I will render an HD version so that when it converts to a .gif the quality isn't as bad. Please donate if you liked it and can spare a few sprs.

At first I was going to make Spreadcoin shatter to show that it is more decentralised and spread around better than darkcoin but then it would look like DarkCoin is defeating Spreadcoin. So I decided to do the opposite.

I probably could have modeled the Darkcoin and Spreadcoin logos faster and better if I used Autodesk Inventor but I totally forgot I had it. Smiley

Maybe next time.

legendary
Crypto since 2014

Maybe next time.
Activity: 386
the trading volumn is shrinking rapidly   Sad
Activity: 386
I have two cards mining showing 800KH each to a wallet on another system.
I don't see any errors, is there a way on the wallet to check the "effective" hash rate? Or is what you see on the GPU miner what you get when not using stratum?  getminingstatus is 0.

stratum is not quite neccessary in LAN.
Activity: 979
Merit: 510
I have two cards mining showing 800KH each to a wallet on another system.
I don't see any errors, is there a way on the wallet to check the "effective" hash rate? Or is what you see on the GPU miner what you get when not using stratum?  getminingstatus is 0.

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I need more dextroamphetamine, which I should get refilled on the 24th of the month or so. As for open source, I don't know yet, honestly.

Fair enough...though I did actually 'lol'...edit to add - @ the primary premise.  
Personally I think it gives no cause for criticism to earn some coins for Wolf0's hard work.

I think you might have misinterpreted.  When I asked what was needed, I was willing to donate.  Still am.  The response given, in my opinion, was honest and not what I expected...hence the 'laugh'.  Twas a harmless expression on my part; I respect the work that has gone on from many parties within this thread.

There was no criticism from my end...
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I need more dextroamphetamine, which I should get refilled on the 24th of the month or so. As for open source, I don't know yet, honestly.

Fair enough...though I did actually 'lol'...edit to add - @ the primary premise. 
Personally I think it gives no cause for criticism to earn some coins for Wolf0's hard work.

So ,when do we expect to use your optimized GPU miner ?
Wolf0 ,you could add a Spreadcoin donation address in your signature now  Wink

That depends on if I get it done, if I release it, if I can get what I need to finish it...

What do you need to finish it and is it open source (to address concerns expressed earlier)?

I am not dedicated to either way but think that is an elephant question worth asking.
Ugh, main system down, I might have to replace the mobo. No more dev for now.
Ouch! How did that happen?

Never mind, it appears something somehow got knocked loose. She's back up.
So ,when do we expect to use your optimized GPU miner ?
Wolf0 ,you could add a Spreadcoin donation address in your signature now  Wink
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Ugh, main system down, I might have to replace the mobo. No more dev for now.
Ouch! How did that happen?
Do my eye's deceive me?

Are we really at 5.7GH?!
yeah,the peak net hashrate is close to 6Gh/s today~  Cheesy
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Do my eye's deceive me?

Are we really at 5.7GH?!

I see 4.9GH/s at the moment.
It was at 5.7 before.

Well, my GPU is hot and the fan is spinning super fast right now, and it isn't mining.
What I have made should be ready in 40 minutes... 2 hours...
Jump to: