Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 278. (Read 810083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
Do my eye's deceive me?

Are we really at 5.7GH?!

I see 4.9GH/s at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Do my eye's deceive me?

Are we really at 5.7GH?!
legendary
Merit: 1001
My pleasure sir.
Yeah Tao's guide is really good but just do not stick with Vultr, please. There are a bunch of other vps providers where a MN can be run on.
Activity: 854
Nice to see you over here xxxgoodgirls.
legendary
could anybody offer a guide about how to build a MN ? thanks~
I want to try MN with DRK now and set up SPR MN as soon as Mr.spread release it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=darkcoin+masternode+guide
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
could anybody offer a guide about how to build a MN ? thanks~
I want to try MN with DRK now and set up SPR MN as soon as Mr.spread release it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Sure doesn't seem like anyone is wanting to dump this coin into any of the buys at all! I guess who ever holds these coins knows that they are worth a lot more than 40k a coin Smiley I just hope I can scoop some more up soon before the price of this coin really begins to move Smiley
I'm thinking of creating a competition for optimized miners but it's not my area of expertise.  A few questions:

1.  There needs to be two miners to be optimized, nvidia and amd, correct?

2.  How long should I give optimizers to do their thing?  7 days?  10 days?  Or?

3.  What else should I specify in a competition (besides reward of course)?
1. yes,2 GPU miners.
2. The earlier,the better.With the same performance,first done,first get the bounty.
3. the improved part of hashrate * xxxx SPR = bounty.

what do you think ?

Sounds pretty good.  Any suggestion on what forum I post it in?
post on this board https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
I'm thinking of creating a competition for optimized miners but it's not my area of expertise.  A few questions:

2.  How long should I give optimizers to do their thing?  7 days?  10 days?  Or?

1. yes,2 GPU miners.
2. The earlier,the better.With the same performance,first done,first get the bounty.

what do you think ?

Sounds pretty good.  Any suggestion on what forum I post it in?
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

1. yes,2 GPU miners.

what do you think ?

FWIW IMO, price is showing no signs of one or two mega miners (>50% total network hash) dominating and dumping.... Which is to say if they are out there now they aren't selling their SPR (yet) at these prices...

I know a few guys with big farms on this coin, but they're nowhere near over 50%, even combined.  They're extremely experienced and know this is one of those coins you don't sell for a long time.  Is it possible you lose a few BTC on a coin like this?  Yes.  But it is also possible to make thousands of BTC on a coin like this and smart miners are going for the big hit with SPR.
I know 2 guys with 700Mh/s,another guy with 600Mh/s and many many other small miners with 1Mh/s to dozens of Mh/s.
This coins is still well decentralized so far.
FWIW IMO, price is showing no signs of one or two mega miners (>50% total network hash) dominating and dumping.... Which is to say if they are out there now they aren't selling their SPR (yet) at these prices...

I know a few guys with big farms on this coin, but they're nowhere near over 50%, even combined.  They're extremely experienced and know this is one of those coins you don't sell for a long time.  Is it possible you lose a few BTC on a coin like this?  Yes.  But it is also possible to make thousands of BTC on a coin like this and smart miners are going for the big hit with SPR.
legendary
Activity: 966
Please try not to quote ebolajact, he is a vicious paranoid schizophrenic with the IQ of limp salad and his 'stealing from the miners' bullshit has been a plague upon Darkcoin since he set foot in the DRK thread.

Just put him on ignore now, you'll thank me later.

Nobody cares if three dudes are getting another 25% out of their 'farm' of 6 290 cards with an optimised miner. And while X11 FPGA's are certainly possible they are unlikely to be any more efficient (or even as efficient) as a GPU.  Roll Eyes
He speaks rationally and politely. And you now do not.

I'm a straightforward guy, I call a FUD spewing sack of shit a FUD spewing sack of shit. He's been spouting the same crap about secret X11 superminers/FPGAs/ASICs for six months, this kind of FUD is how he operates. You've been warned, I'll say no more.

Anyway, private miners are never private for long, people are too greedy and sloppy.
legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Has anyone reached out to Wolf to see what he wants? I'm sure he already has something put together. May be a better idea to let him name his price and then negotiate.
I've PMed him and no reply from him up to date.   Sad

He's not much into kernels that are capable of solo mining. Wink (..because solo miners cannot be taxed. Shocked )
legendary
Activity: 1049
Put a cap on the hash rate and drop the reward to zero if it is over a certain amount.

Problem solved, if the big farms get the rate up high enough the reward drops to zero.

Many smalls guys are basically mining for zero at the moment so that would level the playing field.

Added benefit is we use less energy, save resources and distribute the coin more evenly.

We need to use technology to save energy and solve problems, not create more.
Has anyone reached out to Wolf to see what he wants? I'm sure he already has something put together. May be a better idea to let him name his price and then negotiate.
I've PMed him and no reply from him up to date.   Sad
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
JL

If there were mega miners I guess they would have started dumping by now.
Jump to: