Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 314. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
wish to see Mr.Spread to add more fancy features into this great coin~~  Smiley

Mentioned to M Spread earlier, since no pools and stats, maybe we can add some other kind of graph or informations to Qt to monitor mining.

One feature I would love to see (next to the internal blockexplorer) would be a messaging system.

If it were somehow possible to send messages to the recipient of my payment, that would be so awesome.

It would also go with the general slogan that could fit this coin: spread the message!

Ofcourse I am talking about messages that ONLY the recipient can read, and not everybody. They must not be publicly visible.

What I am thinking about is for example having someone pay for a software product with spreadcoin and sending him the serial number back, or something like that.
There are a lot of services which would be enabled by allowing the sending/recieving of messages.

So, whenever I send an SPR transaction, the system would also allow me to attach a message, but ONLY then. You can't send messages without sending SPR.

What are your thoughts, Mr. Spread?
This is really a brilliant and practical feature,hope Mr.spread could consider it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I had to move my low 20k bids up just a lil bit too -_-
Well as much as I honestly hate to say this but if any of the people mining this coin are smart and can appreciate the true value of this coin I probably wouldn't sell for any less than 50k a coin in all honesty but some people have a lot of these coins already and like to take their profits when they can but as the difficulty gets higher and the mining becomes more expensive the price will rise on its own but I'm just speculating if I was someone who was mining a couple hundred of these coins a day that I wouldn't be dumping any of my stash for any less than 50k a coin because I can easily see this coin reaching 1$ a coin in the future if not more Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
I had to move my low 20k bids up just a lil bit too -_-
Has been a few 10,000 SPR buy orders placed.

3.749     9998.26357621   0.00034500
6.9421  10000.0000000  0.00028000
9.5984  10000.0000000  0.00025067
12.765  10000.0000000  0.00020400

Good luck anyone wanting to buy bellow 0.00034500 from now on.
Nevermind I got my buys set at 25500 lol Gonna need a dump and a half to hit those ones Wink But if I have to buy higher I will because I know long term this coin is totally worth the investment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Has been a few 10,000 SPR buy orders placed.

3.749     9998.26357621   0.00034500
6.9421  10000.0000000  0.00028000
9.5984  10000.0000000  0.00025067
12.765  10000.0000000  0.00020400

Good luck anyone wanting to buy bellow 0.00034500 from now on.
The nice thing is the community is so friendly and so open to having new people come and join the Sprevolution Wink The more people that SpreadCoin attracts to its community the better it is for everyone that is involved with SpreadCoin plus the fact that the mining is getting to the point where it's not worth dumping below 25k a coin is also nice for the price to stay stable and slowly grow Smiley

Sprevolution?

This thread is a goldmine of meme-worthiness.
Vive le Sprevolution Wink We shall rise above the rest and prove that SpreadCoin can BEAT the SPREAD for altcoins in 2015 Wink Almost 40k a coin now someone is buying up lots of Spread right now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Hash power decreasing while buy support increasing

So theres that... Tongue

Right now gives a good idea on how much side money is watching and jumping in before the boat sets sail.

Markets looks leaps and bounds better than yesterday all around.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well you better hope someone on the Rich list is feeling generous then Smiley Because I don't think that honestly the price of this coin is going to stay down for too much longer but then again that is just my opinion Wink

Just down to 0.00034000 and I am all set and invested enough to spend the next weeks/months creating animations and memes.

Don't run away guys!!!
Oh I'm sure we will see high 25k to 29k again at least one more time but I don't think we are going to see it much cheaper than that anymore Smiley
Me neither.
plus the fact that the mining is getting to the point where it's not worth dumping below 25k a coin is also nice for the price to stay stable and slowly grow Smiley

Bingo. Exactly the reason this coin will succeed. Mining grows harder therefore price must increase to compensate. What a concept... Completely lost on the rest of cryptoland these days.
JL
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
The nice thing is the community is so friendly and so open to having new people come and join the Sprevolution Wink The more people that SpreadCoin attracts to its community the better it is for everyone that is involved with SpreadCoin plus the fact that the mining is getting to the point where it's not worth dumping below 25k a coin is also nice for the price to stay stable and slowly grow Smiley

Sprevolution?

This thread is a goldmine of meme-worthiness.
Well you better hope someone on the Rich list is feeling generous then Smiley Because I don't think that honestly the price of this coin is going to stay down for too much longer but then again that is just my opinion Wink

Just down to 0.00034000 and I am all set and invested enough to spend the next weeks/months creating animations and memes.

Don't run away guys!!!
Oh I'm sure we will see high 25k to 29k again at least one more time but I don't think we are going to see it much cheaper than that anymore Smiley
Me neither.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Someone is on a buying spree this afternoon/evening at Bittrex:

yeah,I've saw it,about 3BTC worth SPR,just happend within the past half an hour. Smiley
BTC is cheap now  Wink

It is probably georgem  Grin

I am still slowly buying in... don't move the price up too far too fast dammit.  Grin

With a market cap as of right now close to $150k, I'd classify this as stupid cheap.
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Don't run away guys!!!
Me neither.

Don't run away guys!!!
legendary
spreadcoin.info

Don't run away guys!!!

yeah,I've saw it,about 3BTC worth SPR,just happend within the past half an hour. Smiley
BTC is cheap now  Wink

I am still slowly buying in... don't move the price up too far too fast dammit.  Grin

legendary
spreadcoin.info

BTC is cheap now  Wink

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC is cheap now  Wink

BTC is cheap now  Wink
And Spread is relatively cheap right now as well for what it will be worth in the future Wink
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

BTC is cheap now  Wink

I just noticed that as well it seems the word is getting out that SpreadCoin isn't going to stay this cheap for much longer and we are going to start to see the true price of this coin emerge Smiley Can't wait I'm so excited Smiley
Jump to: