Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 315. (Read 810081 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Someone is on a buying spree this afternoon/evening at Bittrex:
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Since there are so many from the DRK community here, just curious what % SPR represents your total crypto holdings and what % remains with DRK?

For me it's about 10% in SPR and XCP and then 80% in DRK still.
I'm trying to get an idea on how much short-term upside to expect here from DRK folks converting over here little by little as they discover SPR.

JL

About the same with me.
But I am mostly here because I smell MEMES and bounties/donations, ...  Grin
I like to work for my cryptos.

The real discovery of this coin will happen once we are listed in the bigger exchanges.
Is there a list of all the exchanges I can go vote for?
https://bter.com/voting
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Since there are so many from the DRK community here, just curious what % SPR represents your total crypto holdings and what % remains with DRK?

I'm trying to get an idea on how much short-term upside to expect here from DRK folks converting over here little by little as they discover SPR.

JL

My SPR holdings are still less than 10% but as I see more development and especially attractive ROI from future SPR masternodes, I am willing to significantly invest more. I am still a strong believer in Darkcoin and its dev team, so not planning to liquidate my drk masternodes anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007
spreadcoin.info
I heard a blockexplorer within the wallet is underway?
How is the progress?
Currently working, accessible under Tools in the wallet. It's just block by block and trasactions, I can't seem to look up addresses - just make a conf with
Code:
txindex=1
The explorer on multifaucet.tk can take a while to update individual addresses

Edit: and yes, that's the right wallet version
How is the progress?
The built-in BE has already been integrated in the wallet.

Thanks everybody, now I see it.

That must be the best wallet I have ever seen in my whole crypto love affair.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Perhaps DRK will incorporate anon messaging given some time, but it's stuck in line behind InstanTX and IP obfuscation (and maybe more, not sure). A nimble upstart like SPD could get this going a lot quicker.

And I'm only 10% into SPD right now, mining with my Titan and converting daily.

That's exactly my bet/hope.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
How is the progress?
The built-in BE has already been integrated in the wallet.
Activity: 380
Merit: 250
How can i buy something anon if i then have to submit my address,name on the sellers website.

Exactly, f**king KYC rules go against all rules of freedom and liberty.

That's another problem that remains unsolved in the cryptoworld, and it would be nice if spreadcoin allows for something like that.

Perhaps DRK will incorporate anon messaging given some time, but it's stuck in line behind InstanTX and IP obfuscation (and maybe more, not sure). A nimble upstart like SPD could get this going a lot quicker.

And I'm only 10% into SPD right now, mining with my Titan and converting daily.

Edit: also got a chance to fire up my old GPU rigs, stoked!
legendary
spreadcoin.info

JL

I'm currently speculating heavily that SPR WILL implement Darksend/Masternodes.

I'm at 50/50 SPR/DRK.

I wouldn't expect other darkcoiners to be so inclined as to drop 50% of their crypto holdings on SPR just yet.

But you gotta get in early, take the risks to have success.

I think SPR might complement DRK in some way, but certainly not replace it.  Grin
I want SPR to do things that DRK does NOT do.
Like anonymous messages for example.

Also, I hope that any future features of SPR happen within the wallet itself, and not some form of server/masternode etc...
Activity: 854
JL, I'm not willing to divulge total Crypto holdings, but I am about 75% / 25% on a numerical basis for DRK / SPR.

I don't plan to sell those DRK anytime soon, especially not to buy SPR.  I do have more BTC to buy SPR as certain milestones are hit by Mr. Spread and the community.
legendary
Activity: 1092

JL

I'm currently speculating heavily that SPR WILL implement Darksend/Masternodes.

I'm at 50/50 SPR/DRK.

I wouldn't expect other darkcoiners to be so inclined as to drop 50% of their crypto holdings on SPR just yet.

But you gotta get in early, take the risks to have success.
legendary
Activity: 1092
legendary
spreadcoin.info

JL

About the same with me.
But I am mostly here because I smell MEMES and bounties/donations, ...  Grin
I like to work for my cryptos.

The real discovery of this coin will happen once we are listed in the bigger exchanges.
Is there a list of all the exchanges I can go vote for?
Activity: 462

JL
legendary
spreadcoin.info
How can i buy something anon if i then have to submit my address,name on the sellers website.

Exactly, f**king KYC rules go against all rules of freedom and liberty.

That's another problem that remains unsolved in the cryptoworld, and it would be nice if spreadcoin allows for something like that.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Mr. Spread, can you provide high resolution version of the logo and what font you use?

I want to try create some memes/animations.

Thanks.

Font is the Montserrat, you can download it at:
http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat
it's a freefont.

Susel has designed the logo, guess he would have the vector image.

Thanks for letting me know.
legendary
spreadcoin.info
Is this the newest version?

v0.9.15.2-g4b348d6-beta

hey georgem, nice to see you here. yes, that's the latest version in the official website. As a miningpool hating darkcoiner, i managed to reserve a place for myself in the mid section of top 100 Spreadcoin rich list. You should also invest before price moves up. I love the idea of not being dependent on greedy pools.

p.s. looking forward to your awesome animations/meme Smiley

i see a lot of old faces here, awesome,  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Currently working, accessible under Tools in the wallet. It's just block by block and trasactions, I can't seem to look up addresses - just make a conf with
Code:
txindex=1

You can also set
Code:
addrindex=1
This way you will be able to look up all transactions to/from any address.

Awesome, everything works great now! I'm loving this innovation.
Gotta love when Mr. Spread comes and makes everything nice and easy and straightforward like that eh Smiley Also what activity level do you have to be at so your signature at the bottom can have colour and shit? I want a nicer one but this is the best I can do right now lol
Activity: 380

Code:
txindex=1

You can also set
Code:
addrindex=1
This way you will be able to look up all transactions to/from any address.

Awesome, everything works great now! I'm loving this innovation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Is this the newest version?

v0.9.15.2-g4b348d6-beta

hey georgem, nice to see you here. yes, that's the latest version in the official website. As a miningpool hating darkcoiner, i managed to reserve a place for myself in the mid section of top 100 Spreadcoin rich list. You should also invest before price moves up. I love the idea of not being dependent on greedy pools.

p.s. looking forward to your awesome animations/meme Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Website footer "SpreadCoin © 2014" needs an update Wink
Jump to: