Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 309. (Read 810083 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Is it possible to institute an automatic IP-blocking mechanism lasting for 100 blocks on the IP's of single miner IP's who have solved at least 15 of the last 30 blocks?

Seems to me like something like this would keep the mega-miners from taking over completely as well as helping to decentralize the coin more so.
JL
really a bad idea to keep mega miners away
in the long run,the price will determine the economic behavor.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Is it possible to institute an automatic IP-blocking mechanism lasting for 100 blocks on the IP's of single miner IP's who have solved at least 15 of the last 30 blocks?

Seems to me like something like this would keep the mega-miners from taking over completely as well as helping to decentralize the coin more so.
JL
To block them from mining more or so they can be tracked?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

JL
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

quite okay,though I am a small miner.Every thing goes well.  Cheesy
[/quote]
That's good to hear ya I am unable to mine this coin because I don't have enough hash to find blocks for a very long time as it stands right now so I'm stuck buying them Smiley But it's okay because I know that this is a solid investment and a good place to put BTC right now Smiley
Oh okay I kind of figured that is what was up with the snips but I wasn't 100% sure LOL Anyways how is the mining going for anyone who is mining this coin? Are they finding blocks okay? Smiley
quite okay,though I am a small miner.Every thing goes well.  Cheesy
Oh okay I kind of figured that is what was up with the snips but I wasn't 100% sure LOL Anyways how is the mining going for anyone who is mining this coin? Are they finding blocks okay? Smiley
please don't spoil this thread.  Sad
Who are you referring to? Me? because I was just asking what all the snip snip snip was about? Also what alternate account is this from? Anyways I think that SpreadCoin is a sound investment in my opinion and I love that this coin can't be mined by pools which is really nice as well Smiley
I am referring to the snipper.  Cheesy
I am mining spr with my 280X.
please don't spoil this thread.  Sad
Who are you referring to? Me? because I was just asking what all the snip snip snip was about? Also what alternate account is this from? Anyways I think that SpreadCoin is a sound investment in my opinion and I love that this coin can't be mined by pools which is really nice as well Smiley
I think we need a promotional team or at least one person, which will organize and handle contests such as signature contest proposed by frontbumper and also promote by any other means.
What do you think?
Do you want to be in Team Spread? Or maybe SpreadTeam? Some better name is necessary I think.

Spreader!

If you are in Team Spread you can call yourself a Spreader!

Hey Spreaders, how's the Spread going?

Hey fellow Spreader Smiley The Spread is going alright but I wouldn't mind seeing that price go back up again Wink But it is also crazy to see that there is someone out there mining a mint of these coins right now Shocked that's insane!!
One day you are begging people to dump their coins and now you're wanting the price to go up again. lol Smiley
Well I hit my buys and am all in on SpreadCoin now as it stands Smiley I put all my BTC into SpreadCoin so of course I would like to see a price rise lol I fully support this coin in every way possible Smiley I guess that is kind of contradicting of me to request people to dump their coins and then to ask for the price to rise again lol my bad Smiley

Putting it all on Spread?! Nice. Risky.
Luckily the Spread chart looks poised for big growth ahead. Volume has picked up considerably and it looks like just a matter of time before higher-highs.

Wonder what Mr. Spread has up his sleeve for us holders?
Well I've been looking for a long time for a coin that didn't seem like a scam or another shit coin and that had something to offer in innovation and I decided that SpreadCoin was the coin that was worth going all in on Smiley Plus you know they say "You gotta risk it to get the biscuit!" So if Mr. Spread delivers which I'm pretty full faithed that he will then my investment will be risky but worth it Smiley I can only encourage more people to at least invest in this wonderful coin Wink Maybe not all in like I am but at least something invested in this coin because once this coin gets the attention of the masses I easily am anticipating an easy 5X return on my investment Wink I hope anyways lol
How much Spreadcoin do you have?
I don't like to disclose numbers but let's just say if this coin reaches even half the price that I am expecting it to reach I will definitely be a rich man Smiley As long as the price of BTC isn't 1$ by then :p lol but seriously I own enough that I will be very content if the price reaches half of what I'm expecting this coin to reach if Mr. Spread delivers any of the new features that were discussed in the past for this coin Smiley
What price do you expect it to reach?
1.5 million satoshi  Wink
That would be nice if it hit 1.5 million satoshi for sure lol but I'm expecting it can reach 500k a coin for sure Smiley So if it reaches even half that price I will be extremely happy Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I think we need a promotional team or at least one person, which will organize and handle contests such as signature contest proposed by frontbumper and also promote by any other means.
What do you think?
Do you want to be in Team Spread? Or maybe SpreadTeam? Some better name is necessary I think.

Spreader!

Hey fellow Spreader Smiley The Spread is going alright but I wouldn't mind seeing that price go back up again Wink But it is also crazy to see that there is someone out there mining a mint of these coins right now Shocked that's insane!!
One day you are begging people to dump their coins and now you're wanting the price to go up again. lol Smiley
Well I hit my buys and am all in on SpreadCoin now as it stands Smiley I put all my BTC into SpreadCoin so of course I would like to see a price rise lol I fully support this coin in every way possible Smiley I guess that is kind of contradicting of me to request people to dump their coins and then to ask for the price to rise again lol my bad Smiley

Luckily the Spread chart looks poised for big growth ahead. Volume has picked up considerably and it looks like just a matter of time before higher-highs.

Well I've been looking for a long time for a coin that didn't seem like a scam or another shit coin and that had something to offer in innovation and I decided that SpreadCoin was the coin that was worth going all in on Smiley Plus you know they say "You gotta risk it to get the biscuit!" So if Mr. Spread delivers which I'm pretty full faithed that he will then my investment will be risky but worth it Smiley I can only encourage more people to at least invest in this wonderful coin Wink Maybe not all in like I am but at least something invested in this coin because once this coin gets the attention of the masses I easily am anticipating an easy 5X return on my investment Wink I hope anyways lol
I don't like to disclose numbers but let's just say if this coin reaches even half the price that I am expecting it to reach I will definitely be a rich man Smiley As long as the price of BTC isn't 1$ by then :p lol but seriously I own enough that I will be very content if the price reaches half of what I'm expecting this coin to reach if Mr. Spread delivers any of the new features that were discussed in the past for this coin Smiley
1.5 million satoshi  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
What do you think?

Spreader!

What do you think?

Spreader!

As price goes up and up,the distribution of SPR will go more decentralized.
Never worry about that. Grin
What do you think?

Spreader!

legendary
Crypto since 2014
What do you think?

Spreader!

What do you think?

Spreader!

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
What do you think?

Spreader!

What do you think?

Spreader!

Now the best thing you could do is to promote and attract more hashrate to compete with the 700MS/s guy.In the meantime,that will increase the mining cost ,which of course will make market price go up. Grin
What do you think?

Spreader!

What do you think?

Spreader!

thanks to that dumper(700MS/s guy) ,if he hold all the mined coins,that's really bad for this coin.
legendary
Crypto since 2014
What do you think?

Spreader!

Jump to: