Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 322. (Read 810081 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Here comes the mistake I see every time bitcoin got bearish. People sell their alts in panic. Newbies keep your btc aside. Buy more now and invest that in your alts. I see this happen all the time and when btc corrects the percentage increase in stable alts creates higher profit margins.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
As far as I understand there is no "hashrate accepted by the wallet". This is not a pool where you get lots of accepted shares so you can monitor only the hashrate seen in the miner itself. When you start to get accpeted blocks in the wallet you can calculate the effective hashrate based on the current difficulty but this will be very inaccurate because of variance unless you have a huge farm.

Ok thank! but they are very interesting to see work of your GPU on your wallet to check your rig work great
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
so i want monitor the hashrate accepted by my wallet ?

As far as I understand there is no "hashrate accepted by the wallet". This is not a pool where you get lots of accepted shares so you can monitor only the hashrate seen in the miner itself. When you start to get accpeted blocks in the wallet you can calculate the effective hashrate based on the current difficulty but this will be very inaccurate because of variance unless you have a huge farm.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hey guys,

I think we should have some sort of to do list. And put in on page one.
For example:
- Paper wallet (… Spr Bounty)
- Video (… Spr Bounty)
- SpreadRoullet (…. Spr Bounty)

I would be willing to put some Spread in the bounty pot.

What do you think?
Good idea,I support you.

Go for it!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

For example:
- Video (… Spr Bounty)

What do you think?
Good idea,I support you.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, i have a little question:
I want to know if is possible to monitor my spreadcoin wallet because i mining with spread-GPU-miner(SGminer) and i have two rigs ( 2x  (5x amd 280x) ) mining on one wallet and i doesnt know if its working great else i have a accepted block.
so i want monitor the hashrate accepted by my wallet ?
thank a lot  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hey guys,

For example:
- Video (… Spr Bounty)

What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
someone keeps selling at bittrex and c-cex.
I hope they keep selling. I need to buy 0.1 btc worth.
cool signature~  Smiley
Thanks! I'll probably change it to an edited Primedice one soon. I like those ones better.

Edit: Ok it's done. I think i'll make the letters go from pink to purple tomorrow.
cool signature~  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Niiice 3,4GH/s nethash  Grin
The net hashrate display is not very acurate.

Maybee, but difficulty has already raised to 43 since recent late 20's. So you know where we are headed  Grin

This mining is so fiiiine I can't wait for the masternodes!!!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Wow, took awhile to figure out how to mine but I'm finally mining @ 900 Kh/s. Any estimates on how long it'll take for me to find a block?

Expected blocks per day (over time) = (your hashrate divided by the total) * 1440

In your case, (0.9/3000)*1440 = 0.432 blocks a day averaged over time. Expect to find one every 2-3 days in other words.

Sounds good to me!
And for those who had issues on getting the miner to start, my issues were solved by getting AMD 14.9, and then the conf file right (this post helped best: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9986973 ) and then realizing that the wallet had to update completely before I could mine.

JL
legendary
Activity: 966
Wow, took awhile to figure out how to mine but I'm finally mining @ 900 Kh/s. Any estimates on how long it'll take for me to find a block?

Expected blocks per day (over time) = (your hashrate divided by the total) * 1440

In your case, (0.9/3000)*1440 = 0.432 blocks a day averaged over time. Expect to find one every 2-3 days in other words.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Why is that? How off is the net hashrate?
Activity: 209
CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP YOUR PET (doitASAP) ON A LEASH?

THIS TROLL IS FILLING UP HIS POST COUNT BASHING EVERY OTHER COIN OUT THERE - PLEASE KEEP IT WELL FED AND ON A LEASH, YOU DON'T WANT IT OUT THERE CAUSING TROUBLE AND BRINGING BAD KARMA BAD TO SPREADCOIN

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

A brief scan through his/her posts doesn't reveal anything out of the ordinary for this place...  certainly nothing worthy of you coming in here all CAPS blazing...  Cheesy

If (s)he or anyone else was spamming 'SPR to the moon' or some shit in other threads I'd agree with you and ask them to stop, we can do without such muppets though I suspect anyone doing that would almost certainly not be a genuine SRP supporter.

Since you're here though, welcome, have a read, and please consider investing in a little bit of Spread, I think it has a great future.  Smiley

Thank you, will surely read on about Spread.
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Jump to: