Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 323. (Read 810081 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP YOUR PET (doitASAP) ON A LEASH?

THIS TROLL IS FILLING UP HIS POST COUNT BASHING EVERY OTHER COIN OUT THERE - PLEASE KEEP IT WELL FED AND ON A LEASH, YOU DON'T WANT IT OUT THERE CAUSING TROUBLE AND BRINGING BAD KARMA BAD TO SPREADCOIN

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

A brief scan through his/her posts doesn't reveal anything out of the ordinary for this place...  certainly nothing worthy of you coming in here all CAPS blazing...  Cheesy

If (s)he or anyone else was spamming 'SPR to the moon' or some shit in other threads I'd agree with you and ask them to stop, we can do without such muppets though I suspect anyone doing that would almost certainly not be a genuine SRP supporter.

Since you're here though, welcome, have a read, and please consider investing in a little bit of Spread, I think it has a great future.  Smiley
I took a fast look at the posts doitASAP posted,Vapecoin has just be confirmed to a scam.
thelion07 -- this newie may be part of them.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

THIS TROLL IS FILLING UP HIS POST COUNT BASHING EVERY OTHER COIN OUT THERE - PLEASE KEEP IT WELL FED AND ON A LEASH, YOU DON'T WANT IT OUT THERE CAUSING TROUBLE AND BRINGING BAD KARMA BAD TO SPREADCOIN

A brief scan through his/her posts doesn't reveal anything out of the ordinary for this place...  certainly nothing worthy of you coming in here all CAPS blazing...  Cheesy

If (s)he or anyone else was spamming 'SPR to the moon' or some shit in other threads I'd agree with you and ask them to stop, we can do without such muppets though I suspect anyone doing that would almost certainly not be a genuine SRP supporter.

Since you're here though, welcome, have a read, and please consider investing in a little bit of Spread, I think it has a great future.  Smiley
Activity: 209

Activity: 140
Alright,
I usually do stuff the way it's intended to be done - it saves time.
But if this works, I guess I'll keep using it... (I was still using an old wallet until today).
If you want to mine with external miner,you need to update your wallet.

There is also another "if" - if your external miner is AMD. Because the nvidia miner
hasn't been updated and did not have any problems with the old wallet.
Keep mining and mining happy~  Grin
Activity: 271
Merit: 251
Alright,
But if this works, I guess I'll keep using it... (I was still using an old wallet until today).

There is also another "if" - if your external miner is AMD. Because the nvidia miner
hasn't been updated and did not have any problems with the old wallet.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Alright,
Alright,
So what happened to spreadcoin.conf?
If it's gone for good, what port/username/password should I use and
how do I set allowed IPs, point miners in the same network to the wallet, etc?

I tried to look through but this topic is full of unrelated stuff so I would
greatly appreciate if somebody points to the post where "no-spreadcoin.conf" is introduced.

Thanks
If you like spreadcoin.conf,it's okay,it works.
So what happened to spreadcoin.conf?
If it's gone for good, what port/username/password should I use and
how do I set allowed IPs, point miners in the same network to the wallet, etc?

I tried to look through but this topic is full of unrelated stuff so I would
greatly appreciate if somebody points to the post where "no-spreadcoin.conf" is introduced.

Thanks
40K spr was exchanged in the past 24 hours. Grin
Good day for SPR supporters,they finally got thier buy orders filled.  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Thanks to the head's up from MyFarm, I'm now a SPR believer.

Small suggestion: OP definitely needs to state how it's using the features of Darkcoin. I'm definitely a fan of no pools, and will be dusting off my GPU later today.

Chart also looks great above 0.0003.
JL
Spread is the 2015 coin, give it a couple of months!

Why?  Has Mr Spread announced any new features? 
Mr.spread said he will release MN in the second half of this month,maybe earlier.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

Why?  Has Mr Spread announced any new features? 
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I predict that the price of SPR will reach 200K satoshi by the end of this month.  Wink
dumping time,Great! I got 5000 @24K sato  Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Thats a nice surprise to wake up to.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Jump to: