Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 337. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
X11 ASICS on the market in mass soon there are already some FPGA
SpreadX11 is not X11 .They are different algos.

The main difference is that every block is signed with private key yes? I would still see the X11 asics explode the hashrate soon.

From what I gathered from the White Paper, the block is signed by the miner then hashed into a completed block using SHA 256 -- I think this would rule out X11 ASIC unless this concept were included from the start.

**please let me know if I'm wrong in this understanding on this**

It might rule out X11 ASIC, but software can compensate for that difference if someone just develops one and in any case if no ASICS there is still only few hunders of rigs mining this and this is best coin to mine every GPU miner will mine this soon.

- No pool fees or hidden scam fees
- No downtime with pools / very steady algo no crashing and low heat
- Can't send fake shares to pool and eat other miners shares
- No whale duming mass pools
- Fun old school mining seeing when you find those blocks yourself

This is really the best coin to mine for GPU user and if more FPGA and ASIC comes soon then network hash explodes, difficulty and the price with it... So be it
I'm all for the price of this coin exploding I have absolutely no problem whatsoever with that happening Smiley
Activity: 597
Merit: 504

The main difference is that every block is signed with private key yes? I would still see the X11 asics explode the hashrate soon.

From what I gathered from the White Paper, the block is signed by the miner then hashed into a completed block using SHA 256 -- I think this would rule out X11 ASIC unless this concept were included from the start.

It might rule out X11 ASIC, but software can compensate for that difference if someone just develops one and in any case if no ASICS there is still only few hunders of rigs mining this and this is best coin to mine every GPU miner will mine this soon.

- No pool fees or hidden scam fees
- No downtime with pools / very steady algo no crashing and low heat
- Can't send fake shares to pool and eat other miners shares
- No whale duming mass pools
- Fun old school mining seeing when you find those blocks yourself

This is really the best coin to mine for GPU user and if more FPGA and ASIC comes soon then network hash explodes, difficulty and the price with it... So be it

If SpreadX11 algo is cracked by FPGA or ASIC,that would be a disaster.  Sad
I think Mr. Spread is smart enough to have already thought of that already Smiley This guy is on top of everything and in 2015 it will be the world!! "Spreading the Love with Cryptos" "SpreadCoin beating the Spread in the CryptoCurrency market" Those will be our slogans for 2015!!
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
I always get that feeling of uncertainty investing in a coin +44%/24h but Spread definitely has my attention.  

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

If SpreadX11 algo is cracked by FPGA or ASIC,that would be a disaster.  Sad

SPR #1 on coinmarketcap for %24hr change

Yep top 20 in market cap easy next month
This is a great thing for SpreadCoin and it's only the very beginning folks remember that Smiley This coin will be the coin of 2015 I can guarantee you that Smiley
SPR is starting to take off to da moon in the coming year Grin Grin
2015 must be a great year ,not olny for BTC ,but also for SPR. let's see~~
Well my half price guess for SpreadCoin by mid year will be 1.5 million satoshis and I have a feeling it can even touch the DarkCoin ATH if Mr. Spread continues doing the amazing fantastic job that he is doing Smiley
before 1mil satoshi ,a great deal of work need to be done -- promotion,integration of MN,darksend,maybe more other features,and app that supports SPR.

Well this coin sure has an active DEV and thats all you need for success he can implement many features

This is a great thing for SpreadCoin and it's only the very beginning folks remember that Smiley This coin will be the coin of 2015 I can guarantee you that Smiley
Well my half price guess for SpreadCoin by mid year will be 1.5 million satoshis and I have a feeling it can even touch the DarkCoin ATH if Mr. Spread continues doing the amazing fantastic job that he is doing Smiley
before 1mil satoshi ,a great deal of work need to be done -- promotion,integration of MN,darksend,maybe more other features,and app that supports SPR.

Network spreading like a virus 2,7Gh/s was @ 2,0 just like day ago  Grin
far from enough,more hashrate is coming soon
Jesus I hope that means that some dumps will be coming soon because I get paid at the end of the month and I'm looking at buying some more BTC and going all in SpreadCoin Smiley That's the slogan for 2015 "SpreadCoin beating the Spread with other coins" Write that down Wink

far from enough,more hashrate is coming soon

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

Guys, gals.. I can't figure out what is the deal with one of my mining rigs it's set up exactly same as others which are working, BUT all I get is stuck in this when I use the start.bat

Wallet is running and as you can see it does seem to find work, but it will not Hash on this one.. What could be wrong??

I'm hitting 2,7Mh/s per 290x card btw without any tuning what you guys get with 290x can it go much higher?
Jump to: