Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 339. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500
I truly believed that this was well distributed.
But it seems otherwise, concentrated only among a few wallets.
Disgrace.
BTW: still up to now,Satoshi has 10% of bitcoin. Grin
In the first 3 weeks ,I've mined 42K DRK,but so what?? As the price went up slowly before May,I sold 95% of them.
Never and never worry about big whale miners,in most cases,they are helping a coin to grow. Cheesy

But 90k SPR is too much of a holding by the current price.
I envy you  Embarrassed
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Disgrace.
BTW: still up to now,Satoshi has 10% of bitcoin. Grin
In the first 3 weeks ,I've mined 42K DRK,but so what?? As the price went up slowly before May,I sold 95% of them.
Never and never worry about big whale miners,in most cases,they are helping a coin to grow. Cheesy
Disgrace.
don't worry about that.
in the early stage,it's indeed concentrated ,but soon as the price goes up,I'll sell it for sure to pay the eletricity power fee.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

What facts do you have to backup your assertion?
Disgrace.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I suggest dev to cancell the 'backup your wallet' button,it looks a little bit ugly and there is already such funtion on the menu.

We could put it to the vote if enough people feel the same way.
legendary
Activity: 966
Dev,we need to strengten marketing and promotion.
The average mining cost in the past week is about 20K sato,if the net hashrate is not growing,the price will get stuck below 50K sato.

I suspect that once masternodes go live, all those issues will resolve themselves.
without sufficient net hashrate ,miners will keep dumping to earn the extra profit.

I hope that starts soon.  I'd love to pick up a load more SPR at these prices.

I want to buy 25BTC worth of SPR and it doesn't seem possible on the exchanges. They don't appear to be dumping there according to the volumes.  Maybe one of those miners who is dumping would like to send me a message!

Welcome to the free market, where buying 5% of an entire currency isn't going to be cheap...  Cheesy

The fact that you and MyFarm are having problems acquiring as much as you'd each like is a pretty good indicator of where SPR is going, and the side benefits WRT sustainable market price of solo mining.

What happens when someone decides to hack the handful of people/servers needed to wreak utter havoc on Bitcoin? Heh, then we'll see what value a truly decentralised currency has. How much is BTC going to be worth if the wrong loony on 4chan raises a rabble and points it at the weak links?

You should perhaps be thinking of chucking some long term hashpower at SPR, not just about immediate trading opportunities.

I suggest dev to cancell the 'backup your wallet' button,it looks a little bit ugly and there is already such funtion on the menu.
The average mining cost in the past week is about 20K sato,if the net hashrate is not growing,the price will get stuck below 50K sato.

I suspect that once masternodes go live, all those issues will resolve themselves.
without sufficient net hashrate ,miners will keep dumping to earn the extra profit.

I want to buy 25BTC worth of SPR and it doesn't seem possible on the exchanges. They don't appear to be dumping there according to the volumes.  Maybe one of those miners who is dumping would like to send me a message!
If you put your buy order @50K sato,I am pretty sure some miners will fill your order tomorrow.
I have around 90K SPR at 5 different wallets,if you really want to buy  @50K ,i'd sell you some to spread this coin to more people. Grin

I want to buy 25BTC worth of SPR and it doesn't seem possible on the exchanges. They don't appear to be dumping there according to the volumes.  Maybe one of those miners who is dumping would like to send me a message!
If you put your buy order @50K sato,I am pretty sure some miners will fill your order tomorrow.

I tried tanking the price a couple times (yes, that was me hahah).  No dice.  Nobody wants to sell size.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Decentralize Everything

I have modified inf file that supports 6 cards,anybody needs that??
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
This is true miner's coin best I have been mining and most profitable!  Grin

Good ol days are back
no pool prevents being raped by big whales. Grin

Yep that and no fees or hidden fees for the pools and no pool downtimes and mining sometimes finding that block yourself is more fun Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
I had tried the latest version and now it just didn't show any error but just closes when any key's been pressed.
Did you you uninstall the old driver completely??
Yes . . uninstalled, restarted and installed the downloaded version. Still no use Embarrassed
try to delete the bin file and recompile it.
There's no .bin file within the miner's folder.
Can someone help?
Jump to: