Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 338. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
This thread soon will be 100 pages,good sign  Grin
Activity: 112
Wait, no pools for this coin? I love the idea. I am sick and tired of greedy pools.
yeah,no pool in the past and at present.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wait, no pools for this coin? I love the idea. I am sick and tired of greedy pools.
I truly believed that this was well distributed.
But it seems otherwise, concentrated only among a few wallets.
Disgrace.

Early adopters often benefit. You should have been paying more attention when SPR was launched.* Disgrace!

*I wish I had too.  Cry
Early adopters always benefit or risk.
I've lost 50BTC+  investing in talkcoin,frsh,MLS,Ucoin.....,sign Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Oh I agree, I said often, not always... people moaning about distribution are free to improve the distribution by ponying up an buying at the price dictated by the market. Smiley
But the problem now for SPR is the low net hashrate ,my mining rigs can account for 1/3 of the net hashrate now if I put all my machines .
Dont worry ,I have stopping mining now for it's summer here ,too hot to mine.
 The low net hashrate mean SPR is still in the early stage and promotion is weak.
Just wait till SpreadCoin has kick ass marketing and promoting going on for it Smiley I have volunteered to Mr. Spread to be part of this exciting team because I love SpreadCoin and have many plans for making it known to the world!!! If anyone else has any ideas for promotions or marketing for this coin please contact Mr. Spread for now until I hopefully get the go ahead to be part of the promotion team then you can PM me Wink but that may be counting my chickens before they hatch lol but I would love to help with this coin as much as I possibly can Smiley
SPR is the best coin I've mined in the recent months.
I am going to sell part of my SPR in the next couple of days to investors and supportors who love the idea of SPR.
Time to pay housing rent and power fee before the New Year.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Disgrace.

Early adopters often benefit. You should have been paying more attention when SPR was launched.* Disgrace!

*I wish I had too.  Cry
I've lost 50BTC+  investing in talkcoin,frsh,MLS,Ucoin.....,sign Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Oh I agree, I said often, not always... people moaning about distribution are free to improve the distribution by ponying up an buying at the price dictated by the market. Smiley
But the problem now for SPR is the low net hashrate ,my mining rigs can account for 1/3 of the net hashrate now if I put all my machines .
 The low net hashrate mean SPR is still in the early stage and promotion is weak.
Just wait till SpreadCoin has kick ass marketing and promoting going on for it Smiley I have volunteered to Mr. Spread to be part of this exciting team because I love SpreadCoin and have many plans for making it known to the world!!! If anyone else has any ideas for promotions or marketing for this coin please contact Mr. Spread for now until I hopefully get the go ahead to be part of the promotion team then you can PM me Wink but that may be counting my chickens before they hatch lol but I would love to help with this coin as much as I possibly can Smiley
Disgrace.

*I wish I had too.  Cry

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
SpreadCoin is a choice like many others that exist in the market. There is no wrong or right choice, simply market investing, then something that is safer, something that can get some return. Just give it the attention it deserves!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Disgrace.

*I wish I had too.  Cry

Disgrace.

*I wish I had too.  Cry

Are you phm  Huh
phm  ??
I have no idea what you mean.
Activity: 854
Disgrace.

*I wish I had too.  Cry
Fractalcoin was my big loser.
Activity: 540
Disgrace.

*I wish I had too.  Cry

Are you phm  Huh
Disgrace.

*I wish I had too.  Cry
legendary
Activity: 966
Disgrace.

*I wish I had been paying attention/heard about it too.  Cry

edit: We are still at a very early stage. Hardly anyone knows about SPR yet...
Why don't put a decent sell wall by 40k, so that we could satisfy our hunger.  Tongue @ airball
hey,bro,you know,I've mined alot of shitcoins those days,40K sato won't cover my power fee,though I love the SRP community and Mr.spread's innovation and efforts into this coin.
Electricity fee in my country is more expensive than most any other country.
It costs me .5 BTC+ electricity fee everyday for my mining rigs.
Activity: 854
Disgrace.
BTW: still up to now,Satoshi has 10% of bitcoin. Grin
In the first 3 weeks ,I've mined 42K DRK,but so what?? As the price went up slowly before May,I sold 95% of them.
Never and never worry about big whale miners,in most cases,they are helping a coin to grow. Cheesy

But 90k SPR is too much of a holding by the current price.
I envy you  Embarrassed

hahah,holding or mining a coin is always risky.
but like I said,I would sell at least half of them as the price goes up to 50K to cover the huge amount of power fee.
I don't want to kill this coin,so I'll spread them. Grin
Put a 45,000 SPR sell order at 50k.  See what happens Smiley
Disgrace.
BTW: still up to now,Satoshi has 10% of bitcoin. Grin
In the first 3 weeks ,I've mined 42K DRK,but so what?? As the price went up slowly before May,I sold 95% of them.
Never and never worry about big whale miners,in most cases,they are helping a coin to grow. Cheesy

But 90k SPR is too much of a holding by the current price.
I envy you  Embarrassed

hahah,holding or mining a coin is always risky.
but like I said,I would sell at least half of them as the price goes up to 50K to cover the huge amount of power fee.
I don't want to kill this coin,so I'll spread them. Grin
Activity: 341
Merit: 250

What facts do you have to backup your assertion?

What's the total coins minted? The biggest wallet has 153209 coins in.

http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=SPR&top_addresses=100
Activity: 540
Why don't put a decent sell wall by 40k, so that we could satisfy our hunger.  Tongue @ airball
Jump to: