Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 342. (Read 810079 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I suppose that at this point you can get more SPR if you mine at a multipool or some other coin and just use the earned BTC to buy SPR.
Well that's what I've pretty much been doing so far lol until I get paid and can buy more BTC to invest in this coin lol but I have been working on setting up a mining rig and was wondering what would be the best mining rigs to set up for algos like this coin?

I run (10) Nvidia 750ti's on this coin and make around 50-75 SPR per day at the current difficulties.  You can pick up the EVGA 750ti's for about $150 each new or about $100 each used.  They are really cost effective to run as far as power goes.  Before the difficulty spiked I was earning around 125-175 SPR per day.  Not bad. 
The profit of mining SPR now is much more than most coins in the market.
Nice Thank you so much for answering my questions and to install these is no problem? Like I'm pretty computer illiterate and don't really understand too much when it comes to computers and what to do with them but I've been researching and studying nonstop to learn all I can about computers because I really want to join this rat race of mining altcoins and programming miners and what not Smiley Also it is very nice to see SpreadCoin action and the dumper of those coins will regret later unless they are mining lots of these coins like crazy then they are taking in a decent profit as of right now Smiley Cheers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Some one is dumping  Wink

LOL I can't get BTC in fast enough to scoop them up.  I know someone will get them before my BTC clears.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I suppose that at this point you can get more SPR if you mine at a multipool or some other coin and just use the earned BTC to buy SPR.
Well that's what I've pretty much been doing so far lol until I get paid and can buy more BTC to invest in this coin lol but I have been working on setting up a mining rig and was wondering what would be the best mining rigs to set up for algos like this coin?

I run (10) Nvidia 750ti's on this coin and make around 50-75 SPR per day at the current difficulties.  You can pick up the EVGA 750ti's for about $150 each new or about $100 each used.  They are really cost effective to run as far as power goes.  Before the difficulty spiked I was earning around 125-175 SPR per day.  Not bad. 
The profit of mining SPR now is much more than most coins in the market.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

6*280X cards is a good choice.
Activity: 690
I have a question I have an intel core i5 with AMD catalyst installed onto my computer can I GPU mine this coin as well? I don't know much about mining and am still quite new to this whole mining thing and if so what miner would I be looking into using for this type of mining?
yes,you can mine.But your hashrate is too tiny,it takes days to find a block.
Good luck~
So unless I have more mining power than it pretty much is pointless to waste the electricity trying to mine this coin and just continue buying them from the markets then Smiley
If you plan to mine this coin for long,it's ok .

Well I am already all in on this coin with what free BTC I had before the holidays started and wanted to know if it was worth mining this coin because I was looking into staying in this coin as long as it is possible because I truly believe that this coin is a wave of future for cryptocurrencies Smiley I firmly am a true believer that Mr. Spread will change the face of Cryptocurrencies in the year of 2015 Smiley
--thread-concurrency 8192 --lookup-gap 2 --worksize 256 -I 19 --gpu-fan 45  --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1250 -g 2
I have a question I have an intel core i5 with AMD catalyst installed onto my computer can I GPU mine this coin as well? I don't know much about mining and am still quite new to this whole mining thing and if so what miner would I be looking into using for this type of mining?
Good luck~
So unless I have more mining power than it pretty much is pointless to waste the electricity trying to mine this coin and just continue buying them from the markets then Smiley
If you plan to mine this coin for long,it's ok .
Good luck~
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys I can get ~2.4 MHash/s if I put the intensity on 20. Is there a way to get more?

280X?
Its a 290X.
Good luck~
Hey guys I can get ~2.4 MHash/s if I put the intensity on 20. Is there a way to get more?

280X?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

Activity: 64
The net hashrate is growing to 3GH/s again  Cheesy
Jump to: