Author

Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes - page 343. (Read 810079 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
less and less people are buying on c-cex and bittrex  Sad

Spread is taking a breath, wait and see when MN are announced!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
less and less people are buying on c-cex and bittrex  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1400
Weird issue for me.

I have a rig with one 970GTX and three 750ti's. I have 10/14 blocks accepted. All the accepted blocks are from the 750ti's and all the unaccepted are from the 970.

I had this issue before and just took the 970 out of mining Spread and went with something else too mine on that card. I just don't know now if I do that if it will affect the 750ti's mining. Rihjgt now when the 750ti's find a block my total speed is 8,600 kh/s and that includes the speed with the 970.

I have no idea why all the blocks from the 970 are unaccepted.

Can you disconnect all of the 750ti's and mine with just the 970 to test if it is working at all?

Personally I would run the 970 as a different user with a separate wallet. It's not like it 'adds' to the Ti cards hashrate.

I'll move it to mine something else then.
legendary
Weird issue for me.

I have a rig with one 970GTX and three 750ti's. I have 10/14 blocks accepted. All the accepted blocks are from the 750ti's and all the unaccepted are from the 970.

I had this issue before and just took the 970 out of mining Spread and went with something else too mine on that card. I just don't know now if I do that if it will affect the 750ti's mining. Rihjgt now when the 750ti's find a block my total speed is 8,600 kh/s and that includes the speed with the 970.

Can you disconnect all of the 750ti's and mine with just the 970 to test if it is working at all?

Even by itself it still gets unconfirmed. It works just never gets accepted when it finds a block.
legendary
Activity: 966
Weird issue for me.

Personally I would run the 970 as a different user with a separate wallet. It's not like it 'adds' to the Ti cards hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Weird issue for me.

legendary
Weird issue for me.

legendary
Activity: 966
Someone has set up a pool and mining with the hashrate of 400MH/S+ for hours,but failed (no block was found). Grin

How do you know this?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Someone has set up a pool and mining with the hashrate of 400MH/S+ for hours,but failed (no block was found). Grin
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Was researching the acceptance of Crypto currencies in Brazil , when I came across this text for discussion at the federal senate, as it is a relatively large text decided to just post the link to be viewed by those interested in the subject.

Follow the link: http://www12.senado.gov.br/publicacoes/estudos-legislativos/tipos-de-estudos/textos-para-discussao/td163

Source: VAN DER LAAN, C. R. É Crível uma Economia
Monetária Baseada em Bitcoins? Limites à
disseminação de moedas virtuais privadas.
Brasília: Núcleo de Estudos e Pesquisas/CONLEG/
Senado, dezembro/2014 (Texto para Discussão
nº 163). Disponível em: www.senado.leg.br/estudos.
Acesso em 17 dez. 2014.

Happy reading to all!  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
i am mining now with the wallet and my gpu , so , do i get a peace of every block or do i have to wait till i found a block myself???

Wait till you find one yourself Cheesy
Activity: 504
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
i am mining now with the wallet and my gpu , so , do i get a peace of every block or do i have to wait till i found a block myself???
legendary
Picked up Some more spr. This is going to be huge!
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Wow, the price just went down a lot and it was only 1.9k! I guess there weren't many buys.

I think we are just shaking out the weak hands - I think it is a good thing. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Wow, the price just went down a lot and it was only 1.9k! I guess there weren't many buys.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Yes, we can make a signature contest, I'm figuring out what is the best way to organize it.
Here is a rough plan:
1. I will create an address where everyone can donate coins which will go to the winner of the signature contest.
2. Submission period (say, 1 week). Designers are submitting their signatures, others are donating coins.
3. Voting period (1 week).
4. I send coins to the winner.

Waiting for two weeks may seem too long, maybe we should do it faster, but then less people will participate and vote.
The other problem is that people can start using not only winning signature but also other signatures but their authors will not get any reward for this.

What do you think?
I like this idea but again being the NoobKidOnTheBlock has it's disadvantages like what is a signature? and how do I design one? because I would love to partake in this little partay Wink lol but seriously if someone could answer these questions that would be greatly appreciated and great to wake up to almost 50k SpreadCoin this morning Wink when my money almost doubles overnight I love that shit Smiley but it's at the same time depressing because I wanted to pick up some more SpreadCoin in the 30k region Sad
See how under your posts there is your donation addresses? That is your signature. If you want to know how to design one then just search on this forum for "signature campaign" and find one. There will be lots of code and that is a signature that use can use. They normally have lots of colour to attract attention. See the one I have.
Okay I kind of figured that is what we were talking about but I wasn't 100% sure and just wanted to make completely sure before I started trying to design one lol Thanks mate Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Yes, we can make a signature contest, I'm figuring out what is the best way to organize it.
Here is a rough plan:
1. I will create an address where everyone can donate coins which will go to the winner of the signature contest.
2. Submission period (say, 1 week). Designers are submitting their signatures, others are donating coins.

Waiting for two weeks may seem too long, maybe we should do it faster, but then less people will participate and vote.
The other problem is that people can start using not only winning signature but also other signatures but their authors will not get any reward for this.

What do you think?
I like this idea but again being the NoobKidOnTheBlock has it's disadvantages like what is a signature? and how do I design one? because I would love to partake in this little partay Wink lol but seriously if someone could answer these questions that would be greatly appreciated and great to wake up to almost 50k SpreadCoin this morning Wink when my money almost doubles overnight I love that shit Smiley but it's at the same time depressing because I wanted to pick up some more SpreadCoin in the 30k region Sad
See how under your posts there is your donation addresses? That is your signature. If you want to know how to design one then just search on this forum for "signature campaign" and find one. There will be lots of code and that is a signature that use can use. They normally have lots of colour to attract attention. See the one I have.
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Here is a rough plan:

What do you think?
legendary
Here is a rough plan:

What do you think?

Editting, I think everyone should use winning signature.
Start: maybe your right, the sooner the better.
Couple of dans for design entries, date of end must be set. Three days voting.
How many Spread bounty? (something like 0,2 BTC Worth I think, attract some attention.)
Also think 2nd and 3rd prize is a good thing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Here is a rough plan:

What do you think?
Jump to: